• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoXChaos

CrYcC0HUMAAuLD1.jpg

I really don't see how Trump could possibly pull this off. You can't lose demographics that Romney won, and you can't underperform every other demographic, and come closer than Romney himself. It's just not doable.

It's only doable if turn-out is somehow fucked for dems and people start throwing away their votes on a third-party.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009

The race is seriously all about people coming to grips with Lyin' Dyin' Email Fryin' Crooked Hillary Rotten Clinton. No one else sees that 95% of poll movement is her sinking and undecided/third party voters moving around? It seems so clear to me.

The question is whether or not they get over it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/04/s...by-global-warming-has-already-begun.html?_r=1

Coastal United States is already flooding due to global warming.

If Rubio (a denier) can win his Senate race, Murphy must be the scrub of all scrubs. Rubio wants to protect profits in North and South Dakota over the welfare of his constituents!

Liberals, democrats, etc please repeat after me...no one cares about global warming. Rubio might lose but global warming won't be the cause.

Slayven

The race is seriously all about people coming to grips with Lyin' Dyin' Email Fryin' Crooked Hillary Rotten Clinton. No one else sees that 95% of poll movement is her sinking and undecided/third party voters moving around? It seems so clear to me.

The question is whether or not they get over it.

She poured bleach on an email server, was it Clorox or arm & hammer, people deserve to know

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
My man! For the first year of the Wii's life, I bought every single Wii game. I enjoyed Elebits a lot. The DS game wasn't good, though.

The WiiU really throws the Wii's library into stark relief. People said the Wii had a weak library when it was out, but I can think of at least 4 dozen interesting, quality retail titles on the Wii. The WiiU in comparison has like...a dozen

The WiiU really throws the Wii's library into stark relief. People said the Wii had a weak library when it was out, but I can think of at least 4 dozen interesting, quality retail titles on the Wii. The WiiU in comparison has like...a dozen

This is probably a fair assessment. But, Wii U has some of my favorite games of all time. Bayonetta 2, The Wonderful 101, Captain Toad, Tropical Freeze, etc.) But, the Wii has an amazing collection of software. (ExciteBots, Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruin of the Moon, A Boy and his Blob, Conduit 1 and 2, Red Steel (both of them), Zack and Wiki, etc).

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
This is probably a fair assessment. But, Wii U has some of my favorite games of all time. Bayonetta 2, The Wonderful 101, Captain Toad, Tropical Freeze, etc.) But, the Wii has an amazing collection of software. (ExciteBots, Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruin of the Moon, A Boy and his Blob, Conduit 1 and 2, Red Steel (both of them), Zack and Wiki, etc).

Oh for sure, I love those one dozen titles I own. But with the Wii every single year I was picking up four or five titles like No More Heroes, Little Kings Story, Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, etc. In contrast like you said the WiiU has a lot of really good platformers, two great Platinum titles, and Splatoon

Can we talk about how Clinton always does the fist bump by shooting it backwards into the air afterwards. I think she needs a lesson on a more flowing bumpage.
Some people are saying it's because she lacks muscle control and the force of someone else's fist causes her muscles to seize up uncontrollably. Some people are saying it.

Oh for sure, I love those one dozen titles I own. But with the Wii every single year I was picking up four or five titles like No More Heroes, Little Kings Story, Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, etc. In contrast like you said the WiiU has a lot of really good platformers, two great Platinum titles, and Splatoon

No More Heroes is tragically missed by so many people. I'm one of those weird people who liked IR pointing for FPS, so I enjoyed all the CoDs on Wii. So many good Wii games. Been letting the boys play some of them to see what they like. Half the time I'm like OMG, give me the controller so I can do this right, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom