• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zach

Nice to see Hillary's up to 90% on this thing I check each morning:

37chcvX.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/presidential-polls-forecast.html?_r=4

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Wait you people regularly watch Joe? Do you sleep/work?
I am up at 5 and leave for work around 7:15. My roommate insists on watching it every morning so I hear it in the other room. When I tell him it is trash and he is polluting his brain (he also watched the RNC and enjoyed doing a Lock Her Up jig), he insists I'm looking for echo chamber news. As opposed to just...news. And not trash joe's personal sewage spew.

I'm at work for 645am, and have MSNBC on in the background playing on my phone.
(I don't get many channels at all on the phone, so..)

I am up at 5 and leave for work around 7:15. My roommate insists on watching it every morning so I hear it in the other room. When I tell him it is trash and he is polluting his brain (he also watched the RNC and enjoyed doing a Lock Her Up jig), he insists I'm looking for echo chamber news. As opposed to just...news. And not trash joe's personal sewage spew.
So Early!

Wow Joe just praised her even though she gave the same answers just because she came on the show to say them? That just proves how incompetent the media is lol

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
But that's explicitly why Hillary sucks. She doesn't give a shit about cultivating her relationship with the media. She's getting away with it because trump is actively shitting on them but Hillary's handling of the media is one reason IMO why the email stuff continues to percolate.

thebloo

But that's explicitly why Hillary sucks. She doesn't give a shit about cultivating her relationship with the media.

That's a good thing. Politicians should really not be stars. Obama was a lucky happenstance, but his opposite was Palin and now Trump. Superstar politicians will eventually lead to bad stuff.

TheFatOne

Just tired of the media continuing to take trump surrogates seriously with little push back. Guy is clearly deflecting, projecting, and spouting bullshit with almost no push back. Happens with every media outlet as an attempt to look fair and balanced. It's fucking ridiculous that these people are taking these morons seriously.

Nice to see Hillary's up to 90% on this thing I check each morning:

Just comparing the the Upshot and 538, the Nate C's numbers seem to be more internally consistent. For instance, 538 gives Trump a 15% chance of winning on the now-cast but there doesn't seem to be any way for that to happen. He'd have to win Pennsylvania despite being down 5+ there. A forecast should allow for some variability but its hard to believe there's a 15% chance that all the PA polls are that far off AND everything else goes right for Trump.

Just tired of the media continuing to take trump surrogates seriously with little push back. Guy is clearly deflecting, projecting, and spouting bullshit with almost no push back. Happens with every media outlet as an attempt to look fair and balanced. It's fucking ridiculous that these people are taking these morons seriously.

even msnbc? if so , damn shame

Honestly "EVERYTHING" seems just as ridiculous. I don't think a Trump presidency would mass evict every minority and send out pink slips and murder their kids.

A nice laundry list of things they actually would lose would have been more effective I think.

No time for that in a 30 second ad.

explodet

its so weird how the presidential election is really not a national vote. its like 4 states that actually matter and the rest is just nonsense.
Wasn't there an election or two where the only state that mattered was Ohio?

It felt like the parties were entrenched deeper than the front in the first World War.

Bannon seems like a much easier target go to after than Manafort. A lot less nuance in the Russia story and more of a plain racist and bigot attacks. Having those Brietbart headlines is pretty presentable.

Teggy

Bradd Jaffy ‏@BraddJaffy 27m27 minutes ago
On @Morning_Joe — Mika: Certain no more emails will be revealed that could damage your presidential prospects?

@HillaryClinton: "I am sure"

(gulp)

Slayven

Bannon seems like a much easier target go to after than Manafort. A lot less nuance in the Russia story and more of a plain racist and bigot attacks. Having those Brietbart headlines is pretty presentable.

You would think he would clean his closet, as much as he could, before signing up with trump

Trump's rambling on Twitter tonight again. He released a video attacking Hillary over the 2008 primary to "prove" she's a bigot. It's laughable for so many fucking reasons.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 45m45 minutes ago
"@foxnation: Flashback: Hillary Clinton Praised Former KKK Member Robert Byrd as 'Friend and Mentor': http://bit.ly/2bmuqej "

And he's going there....hahahahah

Hillary and her team did hurl disgusting attacks in an attempt to beat Pres. Obama during the 08 primary in order to secure votes.

https://theweek.com/articles/567774/hillary-clinton-needs-address-racist-undertones-2008-campaign
http://www.politico.com/story/2008/02/obama-slams-smear-photo-008667

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Roommates are for plebs. I thought you were supposed to rich or something.

Naw, I've been living alone for 5 years or so now and don't think I could ever go back to being with a roommate. Ever since I got my dog it's been amazing. Lonely at first, but I love being able to escape people. Though to be fair the cost of living here is quite cheap. I pay about $500/mo for a pretty spacious 1BR. So I can get away with it.

I want to move to Chicago, NYC, or even Seattle but seeing those rental prices is intimidating. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom