• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilsongt

I think you mean "in the male"

I'll.....I'll see myself out.

But, no, seriously, if that happens, see a doctor . I don't speak from experience or anything.

tumblr_lzcsx5yYu71qlvwnco1_400.gif

You know when they say balls deep, they don't literally mean that, right?

I watched the New Hampshire Democratic gubernatorial primary debate tonight and I still don't know who to vote for. I liked Marchand better for his willingness to explore new revenue options, his immigration stories, his position on the death penalty, and his support for Bernie, but I liked Van Ostern better on mental health, climate change, commuter rail to Boston, leaving "last call" legislation to cities and towns, and the mandatory gun safety legislation question... Connolly was okay but seemed kinda forgettable and generic. Any outside observers want to chime in?

tumblr_lzcsx5yYu71qlvwnco1_400.gif

You know when they say balls deep, they don't literally mean that, right?
Um. Of course...um....excuse me. I'ma need to go make some phone calls and get right with Jesus.
I watched the New Hampshire Democratic gubernatorial primary debate tonight and I still don't know who to vote for. I liked Marchand better for his willingness to explore new revenue options, his immigration stories, his position on the death penalty, and his support for Bernie, but I liked Van Ostern better on mental health, climate change, commuter rail to Boston, leaving "last call" legislation to cities and towns, and the mandatory gun safety legislation question... Connolly was okay but seemed kinda forgettable and generic. Any outside observers want to chime in?
I haven't been following the race, but wow, what a late primary! Like, early voting starts soon and there are still a few primaries going on? Wow.

I haven't been following the race, but wow, what a late primary! Like, early voting starts soon and there are still a few primaries going on? Wow.
It's not till the 13th.
Edit: And the Republican primary is just as wide open. My impressions of the Republicans:
Gatsas: Seems like a relatively moderate, reasonable Republican that I could probably bear living under despite disagreeing with him
Sununu: Just running on the family name; the establishment candidate
Forrester: The crazy, Trump-like one in this race, wants to put National Guard on border between NH and Mass
Edelblut: Old geezer who is contributing to the greying of NH's population

Judging by how Trump acted during today's town hall, tomorrow's commander in chief forum should be entertaining to watch.
Hopefully he'll make an ass of himself while on national TV tomorrow. Maybe we'll see a preview of how Trump is going to act during the first debate.

It's not till the 13th.
Wow, so late. So, high level look at the three candidates, my vote would be going to Van Ostern, I think. I feel like his experience on the Executive Council is probably more fitting experience than just being a mayor. Plus, Marchand is affiliated with that "No Labels" group that's run by Lieberman which is literally an organization that tries to legitimize "bu-bu-bu Both sides." (I mean, I like what they talk about to an extent, but I don't feel this is the way to "fix" the system, but whatever....)

So, that's my two cents. Obviously, it's just based on initial impression and a quick glance at their websites.
First we had Obamaphones, now we have these..

Thanks Obama.

Were you with the Iron Sheik? And that hurt me reading that Adam..

:p What I do in my free time....

Debirudog

I'll pick Van Ostern from what you're mentioning.

Yeah, I do like Van Ostern because I want that train to Boston, and he was nice when I met him in person, but I guess I didn't really emphasize the importance of the revenue issue to me. New Hampshire currently has no income tax. Van Ostern opposed it the most strongly in the debate. Marchand didn't come out and support one, either, but he seemed the most open to an income tax of the 3 candidates. I really want an income tax; we have too many rich people here using this place as a tax haven without contributing anything back to the state.

I've managed to worm my way out of having to watch wrassling. Although, I may very well like it if I watched it. I watched it when I was 5. I liked Hulk Hogan and Grave Digger..

Debirudog

these are the same assholes who masturbated furiously over Putin as they try calling Obama weak. These are two-faced inconsistent fucks.

republicans only like it when whistleblowers help them out.

At this point Assange isn't even a whistleblower. He's just a large scale doxer endangering the lives of millions.

I wish that somehow as one of her first actions, Hillary could send Seal Team 6 on Assange. Maybe they could even read him a goodnite leak before putting him to sleep.

watershed

Banned
Wait did Trump actually give a speech about veterans or was that event his sit down conversation with Flynn where he just attacked Hillary and went off script?

Bf put on an old SNL making fun of Romney. One of Romney's sons come out and says "Father, come back inside. Donald Trump's doing a funny thing where he's racist."

Debirudog

At this point Assange isn't even a whistleblower. He's just a large scale doxer endangering the lives of millions.

I wish that somehow as one of her first actions, Hillary could send Seal Team 6 on Assange. Maybe they could even read him a goodnite leak before putting him to sleep.

He's essentially a cyber terrorist. I realized he's full of shit when he doxxed the entire women population in Turkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom