• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

mackaveli

Rince's 'smile' tweet was ridiculously sexist and I'm glad Clinton's team escalated it with the direct response. Rince done goofed-that specific comment is something almost every professional woman working in America has had to deal with.

Did he delete the tweet?

I couldn't find it anymore.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
oooooooh

CrydqftWYAAKs1h.jpg:large

This is hilarious, he's got so much egg on his face after this. He should have known better.

Tarkus

bruh gary would let millions die of starvation before authorizing more welfare spending
Like I said I haven't looked into him with much depth, but will do this weekend. The one-sentence blurbs about his stances on the major issues seemed interesting though.

Hillary was cordial and smiling the whole time during the debates with Bernie. She was reacting appropriate.
What she needs to do is talk quietly, but with some force too. She needs to make sure she doesn't get shill, but she needs to stay feminine and light. She needs to smile a bit, but not too much.

AND LITERALLY ANDREA MITCHELL MANAGED TO MENTION EMAILS IN THE 1ST 4 WORDS.

thcsquad

I think I might check the box for Gary Johnson. I haven't fully examined him on the issues but he seems okay for me on the surface.

If you think the problem with America is that the poor dont shoulder enough of our tax burden, Gary Johnson is a great candidate.

Like, on most matters he would be basically competent, we would make it through his four years without starting world war III I'm sure.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
We are also a left community and should ban pigeon for having a ted cruz avatar.

I need a safe space from his face!

Valhelm

contribute something
Like I said I haven't looked into him with much depth, but will do this weekend. The one-sentence blurbs about his stances on the major issues seemed interesting though.

He's a libertarian, dude. His whole outlook is that corporate profit is more important than human well-being, and believes the government should take little-to-no role in protecting workers, minorities, and the poor from abuse.

This spiral the media has got going with Clinton e-mails is pretty amazing.

"We deserve an answer"

She gives answer

"Stop making excuses"

Stops making excuses, just apologizes for it

"We deserve answers"

Ehh, I lean against body shaming Trump. There are a lot of fat, ugly guys in the 70s who are good people and saying "Trump is a joke in part because he's ugly and fat!" doesn't seem helpful to make that group of good people feel good.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Somebody needs to expose how terrible the media has been this cycle. Absolute crap. The sad thing is that it needs to be the actual media that does it, which will never happen.

Ehh, I lean against body shaming Trump. There are a lot of fat, ugly guys in the 70s who are good people and saying "Trump is a joke in part because he's ugly and fat!" doesn't seem helpful to make that group of good people feel good.

Jokes about the size of his manhood are open game though because he's the one that brought it up.

Owzers

Can Donald Trump ensure PS4 Pro has 4K Blu Ray video playback? If so he may have my vote

Under a Trump administration it will be 5k, you're going to have so many ks you'll say "please Donald, don't add any more ks" but i'll add more anyways.

There's nothing Trump can say about veterans to make his veteran fans give up on him. They'll make excuses and perform all the mental gymnastics necessary. Shame.

Oh and Matt Lauer is a bitch.

Tarkus

Won't you need a 4k tv to even utilize 4k blurays?
Yes. About 1/3 of TVs sold in the past year were 4K. This is the future. Someone that would buy a PS4 Pro would also likely buy a 4K TV because they're an enthusiast. Sony blew it on this.

Maxim726X

Pretty much everyone is dragging Trump.

Chris Matthews thinks Hillary did a lot better. And if you win Chris Matthews.....

I hope that this starts to swing things in her direction again. I'm starting to wonder if his complete lack of knowledge will have any effect on him at all. Have no idea why this will change any minds.

Boke1879

Yes. About 1/3 of TVs sold in the past year were 4K. This is the future. Someone that would buy a PS4 Pro would also likely buy a 4K TV. Sony blew it on this.

Honestly no one is going to give a shit. Your average consumer this fall will see the price and the bundled games and they'll buy accordingly.

shem935

Banned
Yes. About 1/3 of TVs sold in the past year were 4K. This is the future. Sony blew it on this.

No way really? Thought they were still expensive af. So either they will be late with a 4k player or ps5 will be put by the time it will make a difference.

Grexeno

Yes. About 1/3 of TVs sold in the past year were 4K. This is the future. Someone that would buy a PS4 Pro would also likely buy a 4K TV because they're an enthusiast. Sony blew it on this.
That's not people going out and buying 4K TVs because they're 4K, though. They're just buying new TVs that also happen to be 4K.

Honestly no one is going to give a shit. Your average consumer this fall will see the price and the bundled games and they'll buy accordingly.

I mean, no one without a 4K TV is going to give a shit about the PS4 Pro though and there's only a few million people with a 4K TV as of now.

So I don't think this is going to do well for a few years.

Tarkus

No way really? Thought they were still expensive af. So either they will be late with a 4k player or ps5 will be put by the time it will make a difference.
About $450 for Samsung 40" 4K and $630 for 50". The UHD drive will probably be in PS4 Pro Slim.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
The other day we found a 4K 50in tv for $500. Almost jumped on it.

I'd wait for HDR, frankly it's probably a more noticeable jump than 2k to 4k.
It's available now, but expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom