• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
TVs have gotten so cheap. I bought a 40" for the boy's bedroom at my house for $180.

The bigger panels have dropped quite a bit over the last several years.
Also, I meant HDR not UHD in my last post, too.many.acronyms.

Boke1879

I mean, no one without a 4K TV is going to give a shit about the PS4 Pro though and there's only a few million people with a 4K TV as of now.

So I don't think this is going to do well for a few years.

I mean the better image quality and smoother framerates aren't exclusive to people who own 4k tvs. Sure they get the best out of it.

Also it's at the right price and releasing at a great time.

What is the point of doing a focus group with 6 Trump supporters and 6 Clinton supporters?

I'm sorry but where did they find this guy for the focus group. MY GOD.

BigAl1992

So I didn't get to see the questionnaire because I was doing phone banks for Hillary.

What did I miss?

Basically Trump making himself look like a complete idiot in front of a room full of veterans on board an aircraft carrier. Go ahead and ask everyone why '22' was such a deal-breaker tonight.

dakini

Just watched it and I thought Hillary did great. Even the email questions she handled really well. I'm ready for the debates.

Boke1879

That ground troop answer was bad when there are a lot of ground forces over there. We all know what she meant but *OPTICS*

Anyone with a brain knows what she meant. Like I love Brianna Keilar, but looking at her tweets on this it's like she's trying to make this into a "GOTCHA" moment.

So I didn't get to see the questionnaire because I was doing phone banks for Hillary.

What did I miss?

Trump: "Take the oil, stealing Iraq's oil will stabilize Middle East."
Trump: "Putin is a great guy, 88% approval, more of a leader than Obama."
Trump: "I was against the Libya and Iraq wars." (He wasn't)
Trump: "This veteran here is wrong about veteran suicide statistics."
Trump: "People in the military get raped because of lack of gender segregation."
Trump: "The military doesn't have courts, it's a problem."
Reince: "Hillary is a fucking bitch who didn't smile at me when I tried to take out her headphones to talk to her on the train. Fucking cunt needs to smile."

Hillary fucked up when she said that she won't have any troops on the ground. That's very unrealistic. What she should of said is that she would try her hardest not to have troops on the ground.

Honestly, Matt Lauer did such a bad job. Chris Matthews just defended him not calling out Trump's lies because that would've been showing an opinion.

Basically Trump making himself look like a complete idiot in front of a room full of veterans on board an aircraft carrier. Go ahead and ask everyone why '22' was such a deal-breaker tonight.

Oh shit did he say "Hit Me" when he had 21 already?

Trump: "Take the oil, stealing Iraq's oil will stabilize Middle East."
Trump: "Putin is a great guy, 88% approval, more of a leader than Obama."
Trump: "I was against the Libya and Iraq wars." (He wasn't)
Trump: "This veteran here is wrong about veteran suicide statistics."
Trump: "People in the military get raped because of lack of gender segregation."
Trump: "The military doesn't have courts, it's a problem."
Reince: "Hillary is a fucking bitch who didn't smile at me when I tried to take out her headphones to talk to her on the train. Fucking cunt needs to smile."

Wow...... Please tell me there were signs that even a military audience (that would probably lean for Trump) wasn't buying this crap.

Wilsongt

Man, if someone focused on my emails as much as they focused on Hillary's and kept saying they wanted to see them, all they'd get are dick pics upon dick pics.

Then again, some of the GOP might like that...

Teggy

Chuck ToddVerified account
‏@chucktodd

I'm not sure either candidate can feel like they made progress tonight. Clinton was on the defensive and Trump lacked a lot of substance

Dude. Dude. Not like this.

I do think one person has the right view that Matt Lauer is so stupid that he actually thought Ryan Lochte was telling the truth so why expect him to do a better job with this?

Owzers

Well, Hillary is still making awkward email answers so that's very similar to Trump failing to even try to care about veteran suicide, talking about how great Putin's polling numbers are, "take the oil", and trashing generals.

Hillary fucked up when she said that she won't have any troops on the ground. That's very unrealistic. What she should of said is that she would try her hardest not to have troops on the ground.

It's not unrealistic and I hope she's genuine about that because it's not a secret she has a reputation as a war-hawk and she needs to get away from that. All the military conflicts we've been involved with recently ended badly.

Shame we didn't get to hear more about her policies because of constant questions about the FUCKING emails. It's fucking driving me insane. Shut the fuck up about the fucking emails.

Wilsongt

VlQHDr3.gif

Fuck this election cycle.

User1608

Banned
But yeah, there's a really hard choice between two knowledgeable people, here.
There is no question who the honestly decent person and choice is between Hillary and Trump. When I see people say both are the same, that there is no difference, I'm going to use these two answers as an example of why they are incorrect, because I hear it quite a bit irl.

Metaphoreus

This is semantics, and nothing more
How did Assange get her emails if they weren't hacked? Real question

So far as I know, the only Clinton server emails Wikileaks has posted are ones released by the State Department.

No no, he claims to have emails from her private server, marked classified. He did have emails from the DNC, but this is a new batch.

Do you have a link? If this is about what he told Hannity (regarding Clinton's use of portion markings), I believe he was referring to the diplomatic cables that Wikileaks Wikileaked several years ago.

Dierce

But yeah, there's a really hard choice between two knowledgeable people, here.

I don't understand how someone can read these two and conclude that orange turd is the better choice. Clinton clearly handled every questions very well with authority, knowledge and no self doubt. These individuals saying that she was defensive, too stern or whatever are simply giving in to misogynistic views. If it were a guy giving the exact same answers Clinton gave they would have exclaimed the event as a tremendous victory for her.

VlQHDr3.gif

Fuck this election cycle.

fun fact: the dude in this gif went to my high school. he was a senior when I was a freshman and I remember seeing him on the school "news" on Tuesday mornings.

really weird to see him with 900k twitter followers and 3million youtube subscribers

Sarah Palin and Carly Fiorina do show the sexism problem of how men can get away with things that women can't.

Sarah Palin showing she was an unintelligent person killed her favorables despite Palin being a well-liked governor prior to the presidential race. Meanwhile, Trump is running for president and is significantly less intelligent than Palin. Fiorina is a huge liar, but she lies way less than Ben Carson and Trump, but only Fiorina is considered a huge liar by the general public.

Sarah Palin and Carly Fiorina do show the sexism problem of how men can get away with things that women can't.

Sarah Palin showing she was an unintelligent person killed her favorables despite Palin being a well-liked governor prior to the presidential race. Meanwhile, Trump is running for president and is significantly less intelligent than Palin. Fiorina is a huge liar, but she lies way less than Ben Carson and Trump, but only Fiorina is considered a huge liar by the general public.

Clinton is significantly more intelligent than all of them, and lies a hell of a lot less too, and yet she can't be trusted.

That Oregon poll is fucking hilarious. Almost as bad as those google consumer surveys of national voters where it's 34-32 Clinton.

I understand people really don't want to choose but it's as though pollster have zero desire to push.

I don't understand how someone can read these two and conclude that orange turd is the better choice. Clinton clearly handled every questions very well with authority, knowledge and no self doubt. These individuals saying that she was defensive, too stern or whatever are simply giving in to misogynistic views. If it were a guy giving the exact same answers Clinton gave they would have exclaimed the event as a tremendous victory for her.

Well yeah, but on the other hand, Clinton has a vagina, so are we REALLY sure she's more stable than Trump? What if she has a hot flash during a tense meeting with Xi Jinping? She might get us all nuked! Women, you know how they are!

Tarkus

So far as I know, the only Clinton server emails Wikileaks has posted are ones released by the State Department.

Do you have a link? If this is about what he told Hannity (regarding Clinton's use of portion markings), I believe he was referring to the diplomatic cables that Wikileaks Wikileaked several years ago.
Just watched the video. He said he is releasing batches of "emails that pertain to the Clinton campaign," he does not specify the source. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/07/assange-says-clinton-leaks-might-come-as-early-as-next-week.html

Yes, the [C] markings he later referred to and showed were from the previously released cables.

#LetGaryDebate

noshten

It's not unrealistic and I hope she's genuine about that because it's not a secret she has a reputation as a war-hawk and she needs to get away from that. All the military conflicts we've been involved with recently ended badly.

Shame we didn't get to hear more about her policies because of constant questions about the FUCKING emails. It's fucking driving me insane. Shut the fuck up about the fucking emails.

Less than an year ago she was calling for a no-fly zone over Syria

I thought no one cared about emails?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom