• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sibylus

Banned
Warren going to be hitting the trail tomorrow.
YASSSSS QUEEEEN

wink.gif

Bad move. Does he even know you are gay?

congrats ;p

Shit, you think I should tell him? He thinks I'm a virgin too. :p ty

Oh my god

this Brian Williams show on MSNBC has Brian Williams, Nicole Wallace and Mark Halperin at once. What am I doing with my life?

I wish I have ur optimism

I've been watching CNN here and there today.

Signs point to the media learning it's lesson: Treating Trump with kid gloves is not how you get viewers.

Remember, it's not like most people need to watch TV news in an era where there are multiple valid news websites.

Shit, you think I should tell him? He thinks I'm a virgin too. :p ty

Oh my god

this Brian Williams show on MSNBC has Brian Williams, Nicole Wallace and Mark Halperin at once. What am I doing with my life?

Dude you need to switch to CNN.

As I type this Don Lemon is showing an esquire cover where Trump is wearing bling.

You know who we need this election?

Connie%20Chung%20Running%20into%20Nixon.png

"Mr. Trump, between you and me, what do you think of Hillary?"
"Well, I've gotta tell you, Connie, I think she's kind of a bitch."

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Connie%20Chung%20Running%20into%20Nixon.png

"Mr. Trump, between you and me, what do you think of Hillary?"
"Well, I've gotta tell you, Connie, I think she's kind of a bitch."

Well, that's a reference the younger crowd won't get.

Yassss.

:p

Has Mark Halperin ever been anything but utter trash? He's arguing that last night was a disaster for her because she was a mess?

I mean..COME ON.

You chose the wrong news network.

You could have seen a picture of Trump wearing BLING had you been watching CNN.

This is fucking physically painful.
I mean seriously.
"To win the debate, Hillary just has to know everything, but then also act like she knows nothing. She has to be relaxed and completely change her talking style. And she has to be nice and sweet, she can't be aggressive."

MY GOD THIS IS TRASH

How does Mark Halperin make money from the shit that comes from his mouth. I've seen people with Norovirus that just ate Taco Bell spew less crap than this.

Nah. I upload all the time without signing in.

I've done it before too, but this time I literally could not find an option to just upload.

I even tried downloading the app and it still wouldn't let me upload unless I signed in/up.

If you have the time you are welcome to try where I tried and failed. If you can get it onto imgur I will switch to the link you get.

The minimum age for GAF is 13.

And the minimum age for PoliGAF is 15!

That's for you to decide.
Imma be fuckin' pissed if you're actually 16, as that would mean everyone had wasted their time with dispelling each new piece of disinformation you come in here spouting.

Because that would also mean when you told you had studied statistics, that meant, what, that you know what a fucking standard deviation is? You've heard the word confounding?

LOL

Bowdz

How does Mark Halperin make money from the shit that comes from his mouth. I've seen people with Norovirus that just ate Taco Bell spew less crap than this.

Dude makes a million + a year just for WADR.

http://money.cnn.com/2015/10/22/media/bloomberg-wadr-expands/

The show's co-hosts, Mark Halperin and John Heilemann, were hired at salaries of more than $1 million per year, but have yet to turn the show into an influential force in political media.

as that would mean everyone had wasted their time with dispelling each new piece of disinformation you come in here spouting.
You must be confusing me with some other poster. I can't think of anything blatantly wrong I've posted in over 6 months besides the one topic that you yourself agreed with after I clarified.

Bowdz

I absolutely don't think Clinton will won Texas even in the most rosy of scenarios, BUT I can't think of any better fuckery than snatching the soul of the GOP in TX with Hillary Clinton.

Regardless, it's great news to hear the DNC starting to make an actual push to register voters and to help them mobilize. When AZ, GA, and TX are swing states, the GOP will be dead in the modern era.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom