• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holmes

Remember that time you didn't offer to let me cut you in line for the Clinton rally in 104 degree weather and I ended up missing Hillary? Maximum salt.

Jk I should have left earlier
Oh now I know who you are.

Also you never said "where are you, can I get a cut in the line and also this is what I look like" :n

You must be confusing me with some other poster. I can't think of anything blatantly wrong I've posted in over 6 months besides the one topic that you yourself agreed with after I clarified.
Like every week you say something like you're so sure it's true, and then its pointed out its not and you're like, OK.

Like when you said most south Asians vote Republican, and B-Dubs, I think, clarified that no, they don't, they're actually reliable Democrats.

shem935

Banned
Like every week you say something like you're so sure it's true, and then its pointed out its not and you're like, OK.

Like when you said most south Asians vote Republican, and B-Dubs, I think, clarified that no, they don't, they're actually reliable Democrats.
Or when pie cake schooled him on some monetary policy and he posted like three times saying he got rekt back when he was kristoffer.

Or when pie cake schooled him on some monetary policy and he posted like three times saying he got rekt back when he was kristoffer.
Seriously, it happens a lot.

I don't get what he's doing with the whole "you've got the wrong guy" thing like im persecuting him for perceived slights.

It's weird when people throw defense attorneys (and especially public defenders) into the "lawyers are evil!" trope.

... I mean, some lawyers are good.

Lawyers are really important as shown by how many people we imprison because we have no public defenders.

Ehh, people are dumb towards certain professions.

MN DFL is giving Trump/GOP fodder for election being rigged.

Fucking dumb. Also, honestly a bad use of state resources.

UNFORCED ERROR
Meh, the GOP broke the rules. Granted it's their own bylaws but still.

Biggest thing I want is Paulsen to lose. The Craig campaign doesn't sound too hot on Bonoff's chances.

Did someone on CNN complement trump as a billionaire over his ignorance......?

The Trump supporters were looking so depressed and desperate tonight. ".....He can handle it....."

Except for Boris and Kayleigh, who are always the most insufferable people on CNN to open their mouths.

I think you are ok linking to the Esquire CDN, but you can use http://i.imgur.com/Hi3Kb2s.jpg which I uploaded from my phone without signing in using the little cloud icon on the top right.

Thanks I switched it out.

Iolo

I've done it before too, but this time I literally could not find an option to just upload.

I even tried downloading the app and it still wouldn't let me upload unless I signed in/up.

If you have the time you are welcome to try where I tried and failed. If you can get it onto imgur I will switch to the link you get.

I think you are ok linking to the Esquire CDN, but you can use http://i.imgur.com/Hi3Kb2s.jpg which I uploaded from my phone without signing in using the little cloud icon on the top right.

The Trump supporters were looking so depressed and desperate tonight. ".....He can handle it....."

Except for Boris and Kayleigh, who are always the most insufferable people on CNN to open their mouths.

Kayleigh gets the crazy eyes when pushed, so it is some funny there.

Boris is just punchable, nothing redeeming.

who you trying to turn over
I'm not going to answer that, because I don't want him to know my plan.

But he has failed my city.,.and by city I mean.......

be593a34c1f3d52c3aaf5f231ae259ea5e8b40e035cffcccdffc1da263338f4a.gif

Oh now I know who you are.

Also you never said "where are you, can I get a cut in the line and also this is what I look like" :n

How would you even know

Oh shit, can I come find you?

Well at least I admit it :(

That wasn't wrong twenty years ago.

But anyway, I wish that was my argument, because, uh, I specifically said Indian-Americans. Which has always been wrong, I think.

That was like, last week!

Seriously, it happens a lot.

I don't get what he's doing with the whole "you've got the wrong guy" thing like im persecuting him for perceived slights.

Stroking my feeble persecution complex.

I think Milk is lying about his age. He's 41.

So is Hillary!

Does it come in a foam version?

I mean, I kind of assumed it was frothy.....

Why is Paul Ryan hot to me? Ugh. This isn't okay.

During the CIC Forum Hillary had 8.5 smiles. Trump had 4.

I don't know how you have a half smile in this context, but that's okay!

The words "thirsty" and "Ted Cruz" should never be spoken together in any context whatsoever. Ted Cruz does not "drink." He's like a Ken doll, just mounds of plastic where the good bits should be. This is how I sleep at night. Do not ruin this for me.

The words "thirsty" and "Ted Cruz" should never be spoken together in any context whatsoever. Ted Cruz does not "drink." He's like a Ken doll, just mounds of plastic where the good bits should be. This is how I sleep at night. Do not ruin this for me.

Ted Cruz gets his daily nutrients from slurping canned soup. He does not separate food and drink.

Oh, god, I'd have to be super careful with that stuff. It might turn me straight?

How would I YASSSS QUEEEN WERK BITCH YASSSS if I was straight?

"Yes. Madam President. Hooray. Mrs. Clinton. Yes."

I tried to say your phrase and that's what came out. Curse my straightness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom