• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terrorblot

Trump has created a silly drama over the following routine presidential campaign procedures:

1- tax returns
2- medical records
3- intelligence briefings
4- debates and moderators

All of the above are things in which campaigns just check the box and move on to real issues, but not Trump.

In addition, he's created drama about:

5- opponent's looks
6- Russia/Putin
7- name calling

I think its safe to say that Donald Trump is a huge drama queen.

The whole not giving Trump the same amount of intelligence briefing than other candidates in the past, is this unprecedented? Like I'm wondering if this happens fairly routinely or if Trump really is THAT much of a joke. Probably the former.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I actually read his posts in like a nervous voice. Well if I don't have a 4K tv...and if nx gets third party support...and Pokemon go causes the earth's rotation to slightly slow...

Hope the Clinton campaign is working hard on the absentee vote in NC, that starts today.

"What happened. Mark?"

WTF

Cr2UB2pW8AAsUGn.png:large

Wilsongt

Trump reminds me of a self-centered fairy bottom twink who thinks the world revolves around him and whoever doesn't agree is a hater. Full of himself and probably psychotic due to too much brain trauma from various sourses. In Trump's case, the spray tans have corrupted his mind.

Great article on Feingold's comeback

https://www.thenation.com/article/russ-feingold-wants-to-lead-a-new-progressive-era-in-the-senate/

"Sorry for not being Senator, I was too busy stopping a war"

Feingold being the ringleader of a new progressive caucus (namedrops Brown, Warren, Sanders, Merkley in the article) can only mean good things for the future of the nation.

For all the terrible results in 2010, tossing Feingold out of the Senate in favor of an empty suit is among the worst.

Tarkus

PS4 Pro decision chart:

-Do you have a 4K TV with HDR and low latency (note: seven total people can claim this is true) and don't want to watch 4K Blu-rays or already have a 4K Blu-ray player?

Then PS4 Pro is a better decision than PS4 Slim.

-Otherwise?

The PS4 Pro isn't for you, you aren't a professional.

Honestly, not sure the point of this console... Just wish Nintendo would reveal the NX already.
If devs offered different modes on all games like in Rise of the Tomb Raider or Nioh, then the PS4 Pro will impact a larger audience.

Something like this:

- 4K mode

- 1080p high framerate, the game targeting 60 fps

- 1080p bells and whistles, 30 FPS locked with every processing technique pushed to the max

Gruco

Banned
I'll spare everyone the trouble. The Nintendo NX will be a console that cuts every corner, but it'll have a Hail Mary gimmick that Nintendo hopes will get people to buy it. The first-party won't be anything new, just Mario, Zelda, Donkey Kong, and the other ancient franchises for all eternity.

God I'd give anything for Nintendo to be great again. I should put it on a hat and start a campaign. They'll do anything to not actually have to put in the hard work of organizational change. They're like a 40 year old that can't hold a job but constantly tries (and fails at) get rich quick schemes.

Great example of why Hillary and Nintendo make the best video game / politics methaphor. Both have to deal with irrational haters who want them to apologize for basically being alive, and who invariably reveal more about themselves than the target of their criticism.

But for people who care about the fundamentals (Policy/Mechanics), accept no substitutions.

thefro

Would people go on his show if he were alive today? Would he have been fired for being "too confrontational"?

Yes, he was seen as grilling both sides equally and it was a right of passage for political folks to go on there to be seen as serious candidates.

The big negative with Russert is he focused on "gotcha" questions, so he probably would have had to change it up for Trump.

thebloo

PS4 Pro decision chart:

-Do you have a 4K TV with HDR and low latency (note: seven total people can claim this is true) and don't want to watch 4K Blu-rays or already have a 4K Blu-ray player?

Then PS4 Pro is a better decision than PS4 Slim.

-Otherwise?

The PS4 Pro isn't for you, you aren't a professional.

Honestly, not sure the point of this console... Just wish Nintendo would reveal the NX already.

The PS4 version of Rise of the Tomb Raider will include three different graphical modes that allow players to switch between three different graphical presets when playing on a PS4 Pro.

4K Resolution mode will render the game at 4K/30fps; High Framerate mode will lock the resolution at 1080p while targeting a 60fps framerate; while Enriched Visuals mode will cap the game at 1080p/30fps while delivering enhanced graphical fidelity.

If multiple games do this, it's a no brainer purchase for a non-PC user. Even for PC users for spectacular exclusives.

sazzy

I was about to post that. That was the most unhinged I've ever seen her. What a fucking lunatic.

I hope she and the other Trump surrogates are getting paid for all this BS they spew.... Imagine if Trump ends up stiffing them in the end...

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
If multiple games do this, it's a no brainer purchase for a non-PC user. Even for PC users for spectacular exclusives.

Not if you already have a PS4 and framerate/slighty increased detail isn't a huge deal to you.

sazzy

Corey Lewandowski, former campaign manager to Donald Trump, is the latest Republican to push forward the notion that Germany's leader Adolf Hitler was “a stronger leader” than President Barack Obama.

“Adolf Hitler has had a stronger influence on his country than Barack Obama has had here. He’s been a stronger leader,” Lewandowski, now a CNN contributor, said on the network’s New Day program Friday morning.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/corey-lewandowski-trump-putin-stronger-227934

replaced Putin with Hitler to prove a point

Yes, he was seen as grilling both sides equally and it was a right of passage for political folks to go on there to be seen as serious candidates.

The big negative with Russert is he focused on "gotcha" questions, so he probably would have had to change it up for Trump.

I don't think he would have changed at all for Trump. He would have called out trump for his BS just like he did to everyone else. Probably the most honest/impartial host since ive been watching political news.

AndyD

aka andydumi

Pretty much. Between a solid PC and a Pro, 1080p gaming should be fantastic with nearly everything non-Nintendo covered.

And a aside note, I am glad Lauer is getting called out as that should hopefully be a sign of what's to come (and waht people really want) for the real debates.

NeoXChaos

America's Voice/LD 2016 Latino Vote State Polls - Sept 9

ARIZONA: Toplines, Crosstabs, Deck

COLORADO: Toplines, Crosstabs, Deck

FLORIDA: Toplines, Crosstabs, Deck

NEVADA: Toplines, Crosstabs, Deck

NORTH CAROLINA: Toplines, Crosstabs, Deck

OHIO: Toplines, Crosstabs, Deck

VIRGINIA: Toplines, Crosstabs, Deck

Releasing Today

sazzy

where do they get these cnn talking floating heads...

dude claiming trump scores better with women overall than clinton...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom