• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than the campaign having no competent staff, is there a reason it took Trump a week and a half to release his August fundraising numbers, and in doing so, just released a round $90 million number.

Actually, I would argue the opposite. The fact that they didn't release it immediately shows they were smart enough to realize it would be immediately compared to the Clinton haul. So, it was smart to wait. They got to be smart for a change!

As to why they raised $90 million, no one likes him? So, like, why give him money?

Other than the campaign having no competent staff, is there a reason it took Trump a week and a half to release his August fundraising numbers, and in doing so, just released a round $90 million number.

You don't have to release that stuff for like 3 weeks. Why not wait if you know you lost? Also, last time he did that he fudged it by adding a week to the total.

Cr9SRrfUAAATk7z.jpg:large

WHAT

Dierce

Orange turd projects like crazy. I hope the media embarrasses him but it's likely that his limited turd brain is unable to comprehend emberrasment. He is just a turd with a badly designed and primitive AI.

sazzy

so in true trump fashion he lies about the events instead of just saying that he didn't know the show was licensed to RT and other broadcasters and this would become a non story to most media outlets. not that this will likely become that big of a story anyhow.

I think it will... initially I didn't think it would, but across CNN MSNBC and Fox pretty much every reporter seemed pissed off that Trump was bashing them (i.e. the media) on a Russian propaganda network of all places.

Owzers

Boris talking about all the crimes Hillary has committed and Lemon trying to correct him...this is where we are today. Having fun.

CNN is even juicier than usual, Boris really trying to get close to the line of libel with saying Clinton committed crimes. Don't really know why no one is quoting Comey's words this week about how it wasnt a cliffhanger but I can't say I agree with a lot of the arguments clinton's surrogates say when there seem to be more effective ones available.

Sianos

Trump seems to have figured out that this uranium substance is involved in the nuclear in some way, but he isn't quite sure what exactly it is and why it's important. But he does know its "the ultimate"!

This is what passes for acceptable political discourse from presidential candidates at this point. Sad!

smurfx

get some go again
CNN is even juicier than usual, Boris really trying to get close to the line of libel with saying Clinton committed crimes. Don't really know why no one is quoting Comey's words this week about how it wasnt a cliffhanger but I can't say I agree with a lot of the arguments clinton's surrogates say when there seem to be more effective ones available.
maybe matt lauer stinking it up will actually benefit hillary in the end if it gets reporters to finally confront some of the obvious lies spouted by trump surrogates.

Lol Hilary said half of Trump supporters are in a basket of deplorable. She's going to get pushback but no one wants to admit that is most of the Republican Party and is probably more than half.

To be fair as leader you shouldn't do that no matter how horrible and idiotic these people are.

On another random note it's amazing Republicans are claiming their base doesnt care about issues like Obamas birthplace when all the polling backs up they do. It's not kosher for a political candidate to attack another's supporters but you could trot out polls all day on how awful many of these people are.

Did CNN cover Trump's rally this evening? Because, NBC didn't even mention it. Interested to see if they stop just giving him free air time no matter what he says.

Some press are not thrilled that Hillary called half of Trump's supporters bigots, but also, 2/3 of them think Obama's a Muslim, so cry me a fucking river.

Veelk

Banned
So I have a question. Do we have any sense of what Trump's political acumen actually is?

I keep thinking back to that moment where Rick Perry tanked his entire career by not remembering the government department names.

I kind of want a moderator in a debate to ask him something like "What are the 3 branches of government?"

What are the chances that he actually knows the answer to something even as basic as this?

pigeon

Banned
So I have a question. Do we have any sense of what Trump's political acumen actually is?

I keep thinking back to that moment where Rick Perry tanked his entire career by not remembering the government department names.

I kind of want a moderator in a debate to ask him something like "What are the 3 branches of government?"

What are the chances that he actually knows the answer to something even as basic as this?

He doesn't know how many articles there are in the Constitution.

Four years ago he freaked out on Twitter because they called the election while Romney still led in votes cast.

I would love one of the debates to just have a Lightning Round where all the questions are things like "what's the capital of North Dakota" or "how many senators are there."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom