• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

"If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency," Bornstein wrote.

Asked how he could justify the hyperbole, Bornstein said, "I like that sentence to be quite honest with you."

The doctor said he would not normally use such over-the-top language in a letter for a patient but he made an exception for Trump.

"I think I picked up his kind of language and then just interpreted it to my own," he said.

Bornstein didn't talk politics but said he's a fan of his patient.

"I like Donald Trump because I think he likes me," he said.

tumblr_nazgyaYSSo1rosb88o1_500.gif

Only thing worse than panel polling (UPI) is live focus group testing. You will rarely see a focus group budge if ever. There is always an element of groupthink involved. To put the whole display infront of a camera, the herd mentality is further reinforced and people stick to their guns for the fear of being seen as pliable and easily changed.

Imo a true focus test will be individually done with complete anonymity. It will take longer, but it will definitely yield better results.

It really is crazy how rare a standard live phone poll has become. The vast majority of the stuff that came out this week are panels or online or something else.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Only thing worse than panel polling (UPI) is live focus group testing. You will rarely see a focus group budge if ever. There is always an element of groupthink involved. To put the whole display infront of a camera, the herd mentality is further reinforced and people stick to their guns for the fear of being seen as pliable and easily changed.

Imo a true focus test will be individually done with complete anonymity. It will take longer, but it will definitely yield better results.

Well, there was that one black Trump supporter who backed him up when everyone else was attacking him during that recent Luntz focus group.

Just saw a new Hillary ad hitting Trump on making things overseas. They're at a factory that makes clothes in America. It ends with pictures of the workers "Donald Trump says he'll make America great again, but what he'd really do is take the shift's off our backs."

538 has a podcast episode about their model and polling. Since yall love to watch/listen to things you despise the most, maybe give it a listen. It's a decent explanation on their model and why they choose to do the things they do.

"I get rushed and I get anxious when I get rushed"
"Some of the words didn't come out the way I intended"

THIS IS THE MOST DONALD TRUMP DOCTOR EVER

When asked about his mental health he said "His mental health is : laughs hysterically: excellent"

So to you Clinton supporters, how do you handle friends/family that are considering voting Clinton but are extremely hesitant because they simply don't like her? I know many of you are extremely passionate about her and her campaign, but how do you attempt to instill that in others?

Fedelias

So to you Clinton supporters, how do you handle friends/family that are considering voting Clinton but are extremely hesitant because they simply don't like her? I know many of you are extremely passionate about her and her campaign, but how do you attempt to instill that in others?

I made my parents watch the DNC, specifically Obama and Bill's speeches. They changed their tunes after that.

Retro

"You may not like her, but the alternative could be the literal end of life as we know it, and that's not an exaggeration."

It's okay, I'm sorry for being PoliGAF's resident bullshit artist.

Don't get yourself down, man. You're a philosopher.

I made my parents watch the DNC, specifically Obama and Bill's speeches. They changed their tunes after that.

This. The DNC stuff really turned her image around (the whole "she's the 2nd most hated person to run for prez" doesn't mean as much post-DNC when her numbers climbed). Made Tim Kaine into the Internet's dad too.

mo60

I've only voted twice, once in the 2008 general and again the 2012 general. I know I should be better about voting in other elections but living in a place where the outcomes are mostly inevitable (Alabama) makes it hard to get motivated to go vote.

It's pretty pointless for me to vote fo any of the left wing parties federally were I live which is Alberta because the federal conservatives win the riding where I live in usually. Local(provincal and mayoral in my case) is a different story now. Conservatives don't really have any control on the local level anymore. The city I live in elected a progressive mayor a few years ago and we kicked out a corrupt and awful conservative government(the progressive kind) and that political party has now been reduced to pretty much nothing. This drives conservatives mad where I live.

I kinda have the opposite problem. I'm a Bernie turned Hillary supporter, but my in-laws are avid Trump supporters. I can't really get a straight answer out of them either as to why they support Trump. They end up using "Hillary bad" or "Muslims bad" arguments as as reasons, but I've never heard a positive reason as to why they support him.

My father in law voted for Clinton in '92 and in '96. I honestly think he made too many friends who listen to Rush and such.

Holmes

For those of us who have been following the electoral map for the last 16 years, this election is damn crazy. The notion that Virginia would, in August, be so locked for the democrats that they pull funding for it is just... bizarre. It turns everything on its head.
Trump turning off college educated voters plus an increase in minority voters plus the VP pick of Tim Kaine probably accelerated some trends in Virginia the same way that Barack Obama as the Democratic nominee accelerated some trends in some southern states that were previously still Democratic congressionally. But yeah, Virginia's a pretty Democratic state now.

It's okay, I'm sorry for being PoliGAF's resident bullshit artist. And by the way, Hillary doesn't have a confused message like everyone else does (including Obama), because her argument about gender equality in the workforce reaches across a variety of topics, not just equal pay.

To be fair, economics is a pretty complicated subject. :/ Also, I don't think I make many economic arguments... Maybe I'm just forgetting them. My education is mostly in statistics and computer science.

In regards to Hillary, she does? I've really only heard the equal pay for equal work line, but I'm definitely open to learning more about her platform!

TheFatOne

Joy Reid showing these other MSNBC scrubs how it's done. Challenge Trump surrogates, and don't let them get away with bullshit. Love how she's challenging this assholes bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom