• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just said we don't need an ad. The video itself is bad enough. If republicans are smart they'll just not do an ad. It's that bad.

What would the ad accomplish?

I would expect shitbags like Hannity to "analyze" for weeks, but actually craft an ad? LMAO no way.

Besides, he's so cheap he barely does any ads.

Really, if something like this was going to happen, it's good it happened now and not in October. Lets them face it head on and deal with it now. Plenty of time to recover in the polls and, I guess, in health (if it is anything more serious).

thebloo

So, question. There’s a lot of different people here. The Hillbots, the Berners, the Obummers, etc. Is anyone actually thinking of not voting for Hillary because of this?

Because if the answer is no...what exactly are we talking about?

Crisco

Banned
Didn't a poll just come out showing Hillary +5/10 LV/RV nationally? What is everyone worried about? Not a single person is going to go "Oh man, Hillary just had a heat stroke, I'm going to vote for a fucking racist lunatic now.".

Boke1879

Didn't a poll just come out showing Hillary +5/10 LV/RV nationally? What is everyone worried about? Not a single person is going to go "Oh man, Hillary just had a heat stroke, I'm going to vote for a fucking racist lunatic now.".

It'll be interesting to see where the polls are next week.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
The same reason Clinton campaign releasing an ad with Trump saying "I would totally date my daughter if she wasn't my daughter".

It would accomplish nothing.

You're acting like Trump takes these kinds of things into account.

I will agree with you in that if there's one reason he wouldn't make such an ad it's because he's too cheap to do so.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
And it capped off arguably the worst 48 hours of her campaign that began when she called Trump supporters “deplorables,” a rare gaffe by a fastidiously stage-managed candidate.

This is the worst 48 hours? Not the whole FBI thing?

You're acting like Trump takes these kinds of things into account.

I will agree with you in that if there's one reason he wouldn't make such an ad it's because he's too cheap to so.

At best, he'll do a web ad, but really, he's got fucking Breitbart, Drudge and most of Fox News to do that dirty work.

Okay I'll go along with the "it's prob nothing" crowd, but I can't with this or the empathy bump.

There is NO way this helps her.

I meant that in a waay more holistic, very broad view of the race. In the near term, yeah, it's not good, but when you are this big brand like Clinton, having a bit of a fainting spell might actually help the perception of her as an actual person. I dunno. More spitballing than actually projecting.

mo60

At best, he'll do a web ad, but really, he's got fucking Breitbart, Drudge and most of Fox News to do that dirty work.

That is what he most likely will do because if he makes a big deal about hilary's health by airing an ad about her having health issues or talking about it too much it can easily backfire on him because attacks on someone's personal appearance don't usually work to well like what happen in Canada in 1993 and to a lesser extent those ads that attacked trudeau's hair in the last federal election in Canada

So my mother registered as a Republican so she could vote against Trump in the primaries. Thanks to this registration, she recently got a survey in the mail from ole' Trump himself. I was going to start a new thread, but it really isn't that exciting so I thought I'd post in here for the first time. The survey gave me a chuckle---especially the picture they chose for Hilary (Was trying to put images in quotes but technical difficulties on my mobile)

1_zpssi844tp6.jpg

2_zpsaznag3tr.jpg

And wow. Just noticed the $15 donation to help pay for the processing fee of the survey at bottom.

Crayons

Banned
So my mother registered as a Republican so she could vote against Trump in the primaries. Thanks to this registration, she recently got a survey in the mail from ole' Trump himself. I was going to start a new thread, but it really isn't that exciting so I thought I'd post in here for the first time. The survey gave me a chuckle---especially the picture they chose for Hilary (Was trying to put images in quotes but technical difficulties on my mobile)

1_zpssi844tp6.jpg

2_zpsaznag3tr.jpg

And wow. Just noticed the $15 donation to help pay for the processing fee of the survey at bottom.
Wow, what loaded questions!

mo60

1_zpssi844tp6.jpg

2_zpsaznag3tr.jpg

So you are still forced to send money to trump if you reply to this survey. LMAO.

So you are still forced to send money to trump if you reply to this survey. LMAO.

This works on stupid people. If it didn't they wouldn't be as prevalent. What would be hilarious is if you send that in without the $15 if you get a letter in the mail saying you owe them money...

Dinner conversation was fun

Me: "Did you see Hillary almost died today!?"
Mom: "She didn't almost die, where did you read that, she's fine, stop it!"
Me: "Just kidding, at least Kaine is a cool dude"
Dad: "Who?"
Mom: "Exactly, that's is why Hillary can't die! Nobody knows who he is and he's too nice to be president"

She's actually worried Hillary is going to die. Oh well.

mo60

This works on stupid people. If it didn't they wouldn't be as prevalent. What would be hilarious is if you send that in without the $15 if you get a letter in the mail saying you owe them money...

I wish someone could test this out and she what happens if you answer the survey, but don't send any money to trump's campaign.

People are wondering when Trump is going to tweet something grossly opportunistic over Hillary's fainting spell, but my money's actually on Jill Stein beating him to it.

Zukkoyaki

People are wondering when Trump is going to tweet something grossly opportunistic over Hillary's fainting spell, but my money's actually on Jill Stein beating him to it.

"This is what GMOs do to us. Now pardon me, I have to do something about Aleppo before it gives our children autism."

Trump has somewhat smarter brains than pit fighters like Lewandowsky running his campaign. I think they're letting this one play out.

Which means it probably won't go anywhere.

Nobody with any decency will want to touch this as an actual issue for ads and stuff. The media will get bored of it eventually, and if Trump never mentions it, then it'll just be one of those things that happened during this wacky election.

You understand that the Fix is a WaPo blog/column, right? And that Chris Cilizza is the Washington Post's White House reporter according to his byline?
I don't believe he is their Whitehouse guy or even gets into the paper. He's like Ezra was when he had wonkblog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom