• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was terrible. But, I literally played for like 10 minutes before someone had a meltdown and I had to go deal with it. I'm going to try it again, but first impression was not good! Very bad. Many people are saying it's not a good game. Many people are saying it. Believe me.
When Clinton gets 387 electoral college votes, we will all realize you are the one true prophet.

From Politico: Anti-Trump Republicans to launch swing-state ad buy

Anti-Trump Republicans are preparing to launch a broadcast TV ad in a handful of swing-state suburbs urging Donald Trump to quit the presidential race so the party can replace him with a more electable nominee.

The ad, titled "Keep Your Word," features footage of Trump during the Republican primary in which he suggested he'd drop out if he saw his poll numbers decline.

...The 30-second spot is marked for a limited run on broadcast networks in suburban Florida, Virginia, Ohio and Michigan, according to Regina Thomson, a Colorado Republican activist and leader of Free the Delegates, the organization that failed to stop Trump's nomination at last month's national convention. All four states are central to Trump's path to the White House, though he's trailing in most polls of those states.

The ad is backed by a five-figure buy, according to Thomson, but the group is hopeful to eventually expand its run to Fox News Channel. It's initially set to air on broadcast news channels beginning on Tuesday. It's marked for the four states' suburban media markets, according to Free the Delegates, because they're areas that typically lean Republican but appear to be tilting in Hillary Clinton's favor this year.

sC9omjG.jpg

teiresias

Bloodborne is the best Souls game, so if you were to play DS after BB, I can see the dislike, but if Dark Souls is your first Souls game and you dislike it . . . well, I've heard more coherent opinions from Trump's mouth in that case.

Bloodborne is the best Souls game, so if you were to play DS after BB, I can see the dislike, but if Dark Souls is your first Souls game and you dislike it . . . well, I've heard more coherent opinions from Trump's mouth in that case.

I played like 3 hours of Bloodborne. This is not really my genre, but I will give it another go at some point.

ADAM PUTS CHEESE ON PIE

I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS

I also made quesadillas tonight that had cinnamon in the hamburger.

WHERE'S YOUR GOD NOW!?!

It was only a teaspoon, and it had a ton of other seasonings in them, so it wasn't as gross as Skyline or anything

Cheese, whatever. Milk though....

Just a little bit on the bottom of the bowl.

I made Crazy Peanut Butter pie today too. It's a chocolate silk pie, and you smear the homemade crust (yes, I make homemade crust) with freshly ground peanut butter from the Amish place. Top it off with whipped marscapone. Delicious.

So what happens to Fox News if Trump News Network is a thing?

Hannity goes to Trump News Network. O'Riley retires. Meygan Kelly gets Bill's time slot. Trump brands the fuck out of his network and quits as the network crashes and burns because the alt-right already has Breitbart, and they ain't gonna watch teevee.

Emarv

So what happens to Fox News if Trump News Network is a thing?

The Murdochs restructure Fox. Lose the bigger nuts (Hannity & O'Reilly) and move slightly to the center, but otherwise stay the same.

I've been thinking about the Trump Media Network lately and if it could actually succeed. Television at this point is less guaranteed, but getting an online media presence bigger than like The Blaze or TYT wouldn't be all that guaranteed either. A website is simple, but i don't know.

Basically, I'm really curious what Trump et al could successfully accomplish, especially considering Trump's rocky history with successful business ventures.

Trump brands the fuck out of his network and quits as the network crashes and burns because the alt-right already has Breitbart, and they ain't gonna watch teevee.

Yeah, basically this part. He cashes in and then checks out as it all goes down.

I mean he could really just make it an extension of Breitbart. Breitbart could funnel their readers to watch Trump tv and they could be symbiotic. I mean I don't really know who would advertise on such a racist station, but Fox News seems to be doing great.

Gotta think the overlap of those telling Kaepernick to shut his mouth because he is rich and those supporting the supposed billionaire running solely on how America isn't great is 100%.

America really really REALLY doesn't like it when a black man speaks up.

Emarv

CNN reporting that debate moderators won't be announced until after Labor Day. The main names they say are likely are Anderson Cooper, Lester Holt and Martha Raddatz.

I'm believing for Dickerson, too, but I can definitely see Anderson. Trump and Hillary both seem to like him.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Then why did OANN fail so hard?

Because they literally had no credibility.

CNN reporting that debate moderators won't be announced until after Labor Day. The main names they say are likely are Anderson Cooper, Lester Holt and Martha Raddatz.

I'm believing for Dickerson, too, but I can definitely see Anderson. Trump and Hillary both seem to like him.

Anderson, Lester and Martha would be fantastic picks.

Hillary pierced Trump as he was pivoting (pivoting where exactly, no one knows), and made him fall back hard on his BUILD WALL DEPORT MEXICANS rhetoric. Now the sunday shows will talk about a flailing, directionless campaign on top of alt-right shit soup. It was plenty masterful imo.

On Saturdays I work in a very busy I-95 toll booth that essentially serves as the front door to the state of Maine. It's a $3 toll so it's common for people to give me attitude about having to pay it, especially in the summer.

But a common jeer any time of year is "$3 for Governer LePage!"

I've always hated this comment because people assume I work for Paul LePage, which I do not. The Maine Turnpike is an independent highway that is operated by the Maine Turnpike Authority. The MTA hates Paul LePage and we all hope he is eviscerated by a condor. I don't like being seen as one of his cronies, no matter the context. None of us do.

But it is especially hard today because, obviously, the moron is all over the news. And here I am at the front door to Maine, welcoming people, and the first thing some people think of when they see me is him.

I rarely lose my cool in the booth, but if one more person says "make sure the Governer gets this," I will probably blow a gasket.

Hillary pierced Trump as he was pivoting (pivoting where exactly, no one knows), and made him fall back hard on his BUILD WALL DEPORT MEXICANS rhetoric. Now the sunday shows will talk about a flailing, directionless campaign on top of alt-right shit soup. It was plenty masterful imo.

The Bannon call out I think will probe the most damning thing going forward because now they can't fire him along with the fact that even if they could it would be the third campaign shakeup further cementing he has no idea how to run this. It also was the perfect time to deflect away from the Clinton Foundation

Gotchaye

You should play civ 4. It's the best civ game, and it should run on pretty much anything at this point. Plus it's super cheap during sales.

I don't have an opinion on red dead redumption or whatever the kids are playing now but this is correct.

That speech was insanely well-timed. One of her best moves honestly. Trump's best chance to try and pivot was after his shake-up (where the media was already chomping at the bit for Trump to look more presidential) and she directly went in during that window. Made damn sure that he couldn't pull it off (well, he could have if he continued his pivot, but we all know he was never going to be insulted and let that stand).

Slayven

Hillary is practicing Judo

No Gwen? SAD!

On Saturdays I work in a very busy I-95 toll booth that essentially serves as the front door to the state of Maine. It's a $3 toll so it's common for people to give me attitude about having to pay it, especially in the summer.

But a common jeer any time of year is "$3 for Governer LePage!"

I've always hated this comment because people assume I work for Paul LePage, which I do not. The Maine Turnpike is an independent highway that is operated by the Maine Turnpike Authority. The MTA hates Paul LePage and we all hope he is eviscerated by a condor. I don't like being seen as one of his cronies, no matter the context. None of us do.

But it is especially hard today because, obviously, the moron is all over the news. And here I am at the front door to Maine, welcoming people, and the first thing some people think of when they see me is him.

I rarely lose my cool in the booth, but if one more person says "make sure the Governer gets this," I will probably blow a gasket.

"Keep up the good work!" -Gov. LePage, probably

I agree with the notion that it is more or less naive to believe the Clinton campaign and the Democratic Party can take so many millions of dollars in donations from people heavily invested in the banking industry and not be indebted to them in certain as of yet unseen ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom