• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure that gets you put on a list somewhere.

I was retweeted by Mike Cernovich.

I feel so dirty.

This is Mike Cernovich's new theory for why Hillary is dying.

Cq4CzziUIAAAbRb.jpg

You'll see it on Hannity next week probably.

So, even considering how inept the Trump campaign is... if they want to tweak his tweets without making it obvious why don't they just buy an iPhone.

Also Anderson Cooper is overrated.

I agree with the notion that it is more or less naive to believe the Clinton campaign and the Democratic Party can take so many millions of dollars in donations from people heavily invested in the banking industry and not be indebted to them in certain as of yet unseen ways.

I don't disagree in theory, but I think the debt she owes them is to just not destroy the financial industry which would ruin thousands of lives and cause massive recession.

Basically, I think her donors just want her to keep economically illiterate radicals from getting near policy.

I don't disagree in theory, but I think the debt she owes them is to just not destroy the financial industry which would ruin thousands of lives and cause massive recession.

Basically, I think her donors just want her to keep economically illiterate radicals from getting near policy.
That's how I feel, too, actually. So people are right, but the truth is just a lot less insidious than it seems.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (bad title) is pretty good so far. I like Jensen. I think it's fun to walk around and smash people in the face.

I don't really like Southern Comfort, though.

I never had one before. My bf made it for me. He said he's now responsible for mixing my drinks. I don't think he trusts me to make my own decisions.
I was talking about the wrestler. He has a drink named after him?
And
He's right, because that is the absolute last thing that I would ever trust you with.

So wait, someone photoshopped a hole in her tongue and now this is a thing?

I keep trying to find the origin of this photo(shop) and I can't find it. The photo itself comes from when Hillary went on stage with Obama after his DNC speech. I went back to the speech to see if I could find the frame that the photo was captured. I couldn't, but here's a similar one that shows exactly the same location on her tongue... and there's obviously no hole.

JPGCE21.png

The lighting is all wrong on the supposed hole, anyway, as it's too dark when the light would be directly hitting it.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Well obviously she doesn't have a hole in her tongue, it'd have been noticed long before now, but the fact the alt-right wants to make an obvious photoshop a legit thing is just insane.

I was retweeted by Mike Cernovich.

I feel so dirty.

This is Mike Cernovich's new theory for why Hillary is dying.

Cq4CzziUIAAAbRb.jpg

You'll see it on Hannity next week probably.

I really wanna hear CNN and MSNBC saying "so you have no problem repeating conspiracy theories created by a man who can be best described as a rape apologist?" To Guiliani and other crazies.

Well obviously she doesn't have a hole in her tongue, it'd have been noticed long before now, but the fact the alt-right wants to make an obvious photoshop a legit thing is just insane.

It wasn't obvious to me. I had to independently verify that there isn't a hole on her tongue. Next on my list is to verify that she's not a Reptilian posing as a human.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I really wanna hear CNN and MSNBC saying "so you have no problem repeating conspiracy theories created by a man who can be best described as a rape apologist?" To Guiliani and other crazies.

For all the talk of "liberal bias" NBC has been going out of it's way to try and equate Trump calling Hillary a bigot for no reason and Hillary calling trump a racist and spending 40 minutes laying out tons of reasons why.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
It wasn't obvious to me. I had to independently verify that there isn't a hole on her tongue. Next on my list is to verify that she's not a Reptilian posing as a human.
You'll have to get a copy of her hatching certificate. most of those records were destroyed in the Franco-Reptilian war of 1968. Good luck.

I played call of duty 2 today on backwards compatibility. I think save for very few games, games age horribly.

Pretty much Nintendo and very few others are fun to play years later.

Idk why I felt compelled to share this

My list of perfect games

LttP
Original Mario
SMB3
Crono Trigger
OoT
Doom
Metroid Prime
Tetris
Super Metroid

God Nintendo is good.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Hillary has a secret forked tongue. Corrected gradually through plastic surgery.
The fork is vestigial, contrary to popular belief it is not required to pronounce the reptilian language.

Edit: although hissing your Sssss does take some practice with a fused tongue.

HL2, Deus Ex 1, FF7, S3&K... Still so legendary.

CoD2 has been imitated 15,000 times in the last ten years too
All those games are great but they have major flaws. They're still masterpieces but not perfect IMO.

Blops2 is GOAT CoD.
My bf just told me Ghosts is his favorite. We're breaking up right now.
So not only do you have bad taste you date people with even worst taste
HL2, Deus Ex 1, FF7, S3&K... Still so legendary.

CoD2 has been imitated 15,000 times in the last ten years too
The worst thing about cod2 is shitty hit boxes and horrible death animations. Fps have gotten much better about this though.

Besides the wretched story I think ghosts single player is actually pretty solid gameplay wise. Better than Black Ops 2 and MW3.

It's a really good linear shooting gallery. (Sad fact I've replayed it on Ps3, Xbox one and ps4) sad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom