• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopfrog

Yeah, Trump is definitely using this media opportunity to the bitherism movement into a positive !!!
He even invited medal heros !!!

I know this might be a waste of time, but exactly how can pushing a racist conspiracy theory designed to delegitimize the first African-American president be spun as a positive? I mean, they can try, but you don't actually believe that is an argument that sticks, do you?

Zeeman

lol Trump is using this opportunity to surround himself with soldiers to make people less likely to make fun of this whole thing, I can't stand it

dwuuu

Banned
Smart of Trump to stand with medal/ war hero's before addressing the birther issue, takes a lot of the heat and hate out of the issue !

Owzers

wowwwww going all in there, praise for everything Trump. Maybe Trump's birther crusade was part of that great intellectual curiosity.

royalan

I am particularly disgusted at the black people standing on this fucking stage. Just...ugh. You're not racially obligated to agree with Obama's policies, positions, or party; but to stand on that stage and allow your brown skin to be used as validation for the man who spent years trying to delegitimize the first black president BECAUSE he was black...

PBY

Banned
I am particularly disgusted at the black people standing on this fucking stage. Just...ugh. You're not racially obligated to agree with Obama's policies, positions, or party; but to stand on that stage and allow your brown skin to be used as validation for the man who spent years trying to delegitimize the first black president BECAUSE he was black...

SO the one dude who went a step further and rolled up with the Make America Great Again cap

The deplorable thing being hammered in this rally. It's just a band-together and laugh defensively kind of thing. No actual rebuttal of racism and bigotry.

Bowdz

This is a free ad for Trump. Cut away, you stupid networks, until he gets on stage.

Seriously. This is exactly why they don't treat both candidates fairly. Anytime Clinton has a surrogate talk before or after her, they cut away, but they are covering the whole Trump event in it's entirety.

Dat free ad space. 38D Hi Ho Cherry-O

I really don't know why the media hasn't cut away. I've long since cut the stream, but noticing all the tweets about it.

royalan

Vets spouting this bullshit about the need for tough leadership...in defense of a man who dodged the draft and would send American lives into harm's way...over a gesture.

Integrity doesn't matter to these people. It's the need for racial superiority, that's all it is.

This is the backlash against Obama for bashing Trump 4 years ago. This is the backlash over a black man having the audacity to become President and using that pulpit to bash the walking, breathing embodiment of white fragility.

Obama should announce a press conference right after Trump's speech. Cut off the coverage. It will obviously be the primary topic on the mind of all the reporters asking questions.

I thought Trump already had this event scheduled, and then he made it about the birther nonsense to drum up interest.

Must've been afraid his new hotel wouldn't get enough coverage.

Dierce

Vets spouting this bullshit about the need for tough leadership...in defense of a man who dodged the draft and would send American lives into harm's way...over a gesture.

Integrity doesn't matter to these people. It's the need for racial superiority, that's all it is.

This is the backlash against Obama for bashing Trump 4 years ago. This is the backlash over a black man having the audacity to become President and using that pulpit to bash the walking, breathing embodiment of white fragility.

trumps entire campaign is built around racism and bigotry. That mother fucker should not be allowed to get away with it.

If the network camera's cut to Trump jerking off in front of a mirror, it would be less disturbing than this charade. The complete lack of spine in our main stream media with Trump within striking distance of the white house has me shook. No one cares. You either vote Trump or vote Hillary, but the difference is no one on Trump's side is ever, ever going to leave him. HRC can shed votes by wearing the wrong outfit it seems. Sorry, I know we still have the EC map, but I can't help but be worried. Seemingly nothing brings this pile of orange lying bullshit down.

KyroLen

Neo Member
Did he actually not mention the birther crap at all???

So he said that he would address his bigoted bullshit, but didn't do so and instead used the press to promote his hotel?

I honestly think this is great, I think this makes him look like a piece of trash moreso then ever and this will end up being hugely negative for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom