• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogDude

I know that the pile-on right now is like banderas-too-good.gif, but I'd really like to see the campaign start hammering on the tax returns and not let up. It needs to hound his campaign going into the final stretch before early voting (which starts in most places in about a month), and I feel that if it doesn't get going now it won't ever get critical mass.

You have the media's attention and initiative for once-get them to start piling on.
Please no. What he's doing with his tax returns is going to be exactly how he is playing the media and everyone will buy into it again, this time on an even bigger scale than his physical or what he did today. Don't take the bait. Ask him about it at the debates and things like that, but the media should not make a mega story out of it.

Clinton up by four in the new Reuters answer-these-questions-and-win-your-choice-of-a-$20-gift! poll. I can personally vouch that this is the most accurately conducted poll ever. The methodology is superb, absolutely tremendous. Very good poll. Just the best.

I can say this because Clinton is up.

Clinton up by four in the new Reuters answer-these-questions-and-win-your-choice-of-a-$20-gift! poll. I can personally vouch that this is the most accurately conducted poll ever. The methodology is superb, absolutely tremendous. Very good poll. Just the best.

I can say this because Clinton is up.

Consider this: the gift is a Clinton presidency. Really makes you think.

Incoming sympathy surge

WTDdKyfl.jpg

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise

Zukkoyaki

Kander is one of the best candidates I've ever seen running for any position here in Missouri. He's smart, has charm, military background and he runs on common-sense policy that he can express well. He's also moderate enough to appeal to republicans. I'm incredibly excited that I get to vote for him in November. I reeeeeally hope he wins so he can start a career in Washington because he has legit white house potential.

Kander is one of the best candidates I've ever seen running for any position here in Missouri. He's smart, has charm, military background and he runs on common-sense policy that he can express well. He's also moderate enough to appeal to republicans. I'm incredibly excited that I get to vote for him in November. I reeeeeally hope he wins so he can start a career in Washington because he has legit white house potential.

I don't think he'd ever get through a Dem primary.

Bowdz

I don't think he'd ever get through a Dem primary.

It's always good to have a deep, diverse bench. On paper, Bill Clinton shouldn't have made it through the Dem primary, but he did and moved the party's center to the left in the process. You never know when you need a moderate.

iammeiam

It's blowing my mind seeing all the news headlines calling the "Hillary started birtherism" shit a blatant lie. I guess Trump's luck finally ran out.

His camp picked the wrong thing to "no u" on, and the worst time. Piss the press off and then attack Clinton on something that was specifically debunked forever ago and that all the actually interested parties know to be false. You can't put her on the defensive if all the non-crazies already know the facts, and nobody in Congress is going to keep asking questions or running inquiries about Hillary's supposed birther ties to give the story weight.

Bannon and Conway had been doing a fairly good job of managing the message but the past 24 hours have just been a string of really bad plays.

KyroLen

Neo Member
Trump is in Miami in the upcoming hour. Any bets on something about Obama's birth?

Even if he does, it will be the campaign that forces him too. And if he does mention it, it won't come across well. He's such a self righteous brat child that it would kill him inside to say anything, and if he's forced to he'll no doubt ad lib some stuff in there to try and save face.

No way this works for him anymore, he destroyed himself today with this whole thing.

It's always good to have a deep, diverse bench. On paper, Bill Clinton shouldn't have made it through the Dem primary, but he did and moved the party's center to the left in the process. You never know when you need a moderate.

No absolutely, you're right.

KyroLen

Neo Member
Wow, that deplorable comment just boggles my mind. Why are they embrassing that title? Have we reached a point where people who are bigots and racists are actually coming out PROUD of that and thinking that it's acceptable?

What timeline is this?

KyroLen

Neo Member
And I just have to say, how absolutely pathetic is it that Trump supporters tout his ability to read off a friggin teleprompter as something presidential?

This guy is such a trainwreck they had to fight him to read a teleprompter, because if he says his own words he sounds idiotic and bigoted, so he has to read other peoples words. How laughable that this can be seen as him being presidential.

Maxim726X

Wow, that deplorable comment just boggles my mind. Why are they embrassing that title? Have we reached a point where people who are bigots and racists are actually coming out PROUD of that and thinking that it's acceptable?

What timeline is this?

No, despite what this community seems to believe, that comment was a mistake. It's clear now, and the polls reflect it.

They clearly don't think they're shitty people. Shitty people rarely believe they're shitty. Attacking groups of voters is a terrible strategy and she should know better (even if she's right).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom