• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 6m6 minutes ago
Hillary Clinton's short speech is pandering to the worst instincts in our society. She should be ashamed of herself!

Um....
This is literally

i_know_you_are_pee_wee_herman.gif

daedalius

Good speech. Glad she brought up the false flag bullshit, a fucking nutbag ex-friend of mine was parading that shit around right after Sandy Hook. Pretty sure I removed him from my life very quickly afterwards.

royalan

This speech is so well played.

Give a soft-shoe response and dance around Hillary's accusations? You only prove her point.

Deflect? Only proves her point

Strongly disavow the alt-right? You nuke your party.

Ignore it? The accusations fester like an open wound.

Congrats GOP, you've hugged the alt-right so tightly there's no way to respond to this speech that doesn't in some way fuck you over.

I hope Queen is drinking a beer right now in celebration.

thefro

Give a soft-shoe response and dance around Hillary's accusations? You only prove her point.

Congrats GOP, you've hugged the alt-right so tightly there's no way to respond to this speech that doesn't in some way fuck you over.

The other brilliant part is all the bait they've been setting for the alt-right to embarrass and discredit themselves on social media today.

HylianTom

Banned
She got chocolate and a "nitro cold brew" coffee.
Oh god yes.

The donut place near my house has that stuff. I feel like Sonic the Hedgehog on adderall after I drink it; I feel HIGH. It's like magic. It's definitely on my Election Night menu.

jiggle

Exactly. This has Daddy Mook's hands all over it. It's perfect. A few days ago and it would have been lost in the noise. Now, it's something for the media to run with...especially since this is Trump's attempt to appeal to minorities (which he's totally not). Now, it looks even more stupid. IT's soooooooo good.
Baebby Mook is a genius

The fact that we're seeing the Trump campaign actually to try and fix this is proof positive that it's damaging and worrying to them.

smurfx

get some go again
this is smart because now trump is going to get asked to defend himself from these attacks and it will just keep reminding people of the shit he said and he can't sell his bullshit pivot.

watershed

Banned
It's funny to think that the Trump campaign, which peddles in hate speech, would be caught flat footed when Hillary shoves it all back in their face and in a very public fashion. I guess Trump really does hire "the best people."

Armaros

The other brilliant part is all the bait they've been setting for the alt-right to embarrass and discredit themselves on social media today.

When their response is 'yes, she is right, we really are neo-nazis'. You know they have no where else to go.

Would be nice if people pointed out that he denounced his previous support for the KKK and spent the rest of his life fighting for Civil Righs. He's voted to reauthorize the Voting Rights Act, something not a single Republican would do today.

I wonder how this will play in WV. Byrd isn't someone you throw under the bus there.

I'm actually having a beer too right now. My bf grilled up burgers and I was like FUCK IT beer time.

The 7yr old had to write about his family and say something interesting about everyone. He wrote "My uncle's boyfriend is Adam. His favorite song is "Fight Song" and he likes Hillary Clinton a lot" XD lol

studyguy

I'm actually having a beer too right now. My bf grilled up burgers and I was like FUCK IT beer time.

The 7yr old had to write about his family and say something interesting about everyone. He wrote "My uncle's boyfriend is Adam. His favorite song is "Fight Song" and he likes Hillary Clinton a lot" XD lol

pls send burgers. That sounds delicious right now

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck

Yes yes yes yes. Perfect reading of the purpose behind this speech.

Syncytia

The 7yr old had to write about his family and say something interesting about everyone. He wrote "My uncle's boyfriend is Adam. His favorite song is "Fight Song" and he likes Hillary Clinton a lot is a Hillshill" XD lol

Have him change it to this for funsies.

BanGy.nz

Banned

Your "alternative lifestyle" is going to ruin that kid.
I am of course talking about your stanning for such a miserable song,
children are listening Adam.

"Trump Rally Attendees Shrug Off 'Softening' on Immigration -- So Far"

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ration-so-far/ar-BBw2EJl?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp

Of COURSE they do! Trump could come out tomorrow and say, "No, seriously, I've been lying this whole time. I hate the right. I want to do the opposite of everything I've ever said" and his fucking fans would go, "No, that's the liberal media."

Wow. Even when he acts like the very people they're so angry at, they just don't care. They're on this train until it crashes.

thebloo

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ration-so-far/ar-BBw2EJl?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=iehp

Of COURSE they do! Trump could come out tomorrow and say, "No, seriously, I've been lying this whole time. I hate the right. I want to do the opposite of everything I've ever said" and his fucking fans would go, "No, that's the liberal media."

Wow. Even when he acts like the very people they're so angry at, they just don't care. They're on this train until it crashes.

But that's his core. Those guys will never give up, never gonna let him down.

The rest would.

Boke1879

You know what it is? Not in recent memory have they had a candidate like this. They will stay latched on to this until the very end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom