• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

User1608

Banned
Fucking hell, stupid Facebook posts about Colin Kaepernick have arisen. Wanna smack some sense into these people. So tempted to call football a meaningless diversion but then I remember I occasionally watch baseball. These people don't get it.

Takes a lot of courage to take a stand, especially nationally, that's for sure.

Retro

Maybe Ailes pushed Trump so hard in a mock debate he ran over and punched him? I'm just asking questions, people are saying this. It Raises the very interesting possibility* that Trump won't just call Hillary names on TV, but attempt to assault her.

African Americans prefer the bubonic plague to Donald Trump.

DEAD. ALL THE WAY DEAD!

"Trump supporters, upon receiving clarification on what "Bubonic Plague" actually is, overwhelmingly said they were "totally unmoved by black death in this country."

Fucking hell, stupid Facebook posts about Colin Kaepernick have arisen. Wanna smack some sense into these people. So tempted to call football a meaningless diversion but then I remember I occasionally watch baseball. These people don't get it.

I was getting the same stuff on my Facebook feed, then Gene Wilder's death was announced and now it's YouTube videos or pictures of his movies. Least that seems to have distracted them from being idiots for awhile.

The "the troops are overseas protecting your freedom!" meme is really confusing.

There hasn't been an American war based around protecting Americans in a concrete sense since maybe 1945. I guess the American Afghanistan war (the one spanning 2002 to the present) was the closest thing to a concrete sense of protecting Americans but it's been unsuccessful in that regard so....

If we want to get really glib, nuclear weapons right now probably protect the freedom of Americans much more than the troops ever had.

Debirudog

How the fuck is this Huma's fault at all. The media can't even seem to give her a break when she's a victim of Weiner's abhorrent behavior.

Breitbart should go to hell.

How the fuck is this Huma's fault at all. The media can't even seem to give her a break when she's a victim of Weiner's abhorrent behavior.

Breitbart should go to hell.

I mean, the NY Times and LA Times are major outlets pushing the "how Huma is bad because her husband cheats on her" it's not just right-wing tabloid trash.

Teggy

I've been hearing that they were separated for a while now and she hasn't been wearing her wedding ring. This just forced them to go public. And of course she's pissed about the picture that included the kid.

at least you people have dumb posts about kaepernick to complain about, i just have to watch other people get into peripheral semantic quibbles over dumb shit

If she can't satisfy her husband, how can Huma satisfy Hillary, and then how can Hillary get anything done as a president if she's not satisfied?!

Slizeezyc

This is disgusting.

I'm really sick of the media being so focused on the politics of everything.

Huma's personal life is only a big deal because you're making it a big deal.

It's even more stupid because the crux of the argument is basically "she's not totally boring and a non-story like the rest of the Clinton campaign is trying to be." -- With the main reasons being, got cheated on and being born in Saudi Arabia.

Pixieking

Banned
Wow, this is pretty bad. Almost as bad as the NYT article.

https://twitter.com/latimes/status/770486291737747457

Isn't this just a round-about way of victim-blaming? It's not like it's Huma's fault her husband is a creepy dick, but trying to say she's a liability presents her as the one at fault.

Edit: Read the article, and not just the tweet... Fucking making something out of nothing. The lamest "reporting" ever, and obviously trying to assign blame to Huma for anything bad that happens to the Clinton campaign in the next few days.

Just wanted to pop in and say that if Clinton wins, there will be great books and movies about this election.

If Trump wins, the continental US will probably collapse into a giant crater.

This is the least that will happen, I'm sure.

royalan

Just wanted to pop in and say that if Clinton wins, there will be great books and movies about this election.

If Trump wins, the continental US will probably collapse into a giant crater.

And Maryl Streep BETTER play Queen.

You can already see her lobbying for the role.

Get fucked, asshole.

CrFXULlWYAAq_iq.jpg

johnsmith

remember me
I never played a digimon or a pokemon game, but A dog with fucking missiles >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a blue squirrel with buttplug ears.

One is adorable, while the digimon is the epitome of 90s edge.

YbRbvBk.jpg

PwQqRs0.jpg

Also there's an alternate digimon design style that begins with a big boobed anime girl and adds weapons, which is checkmate pokemon.

iyCpmTe.png

1aEJW4i.png

f5hR2g4.png

On Hillary's mental health plan (as a person who has suffered from extreme depression, anxiety, and OCD):

-Training cops not to murder mentally ill people is probably good, but if there isn't punishment for murderous cops, not sure it will be THAT helpful.

-There definitely should be more mental health care professionals, but this part of her plan is a bit vague (as the plan hits around 4,000 points, that's to be expected for one single point). Need to invest a lot of money in getting people to become mental health care professionals, it's important.

-More money for mental health services and research is always good. Could see more money going to it.

-Collaborative care seems good and evidence backed.

-Good points about speaking on individual needs of people of color and other diversity.

-Encouraging firms to hire the severely mentally ill and telling them how they can provide good work environments can't hurt, but there's a huge amount of discrimination against the severely mentally ill to the point where I don't know if it would be too helpful.

-Open science is a great idea.

Other than touching on the issue of anti-depressants (lots of studies have shown they're very effective for severely depressed adults, not effective for anyone else. Because of this, we need to develop new anti-depressants), this is an extremely detailed plan full of ideas that are almost all in the right direction. I just wonder how much money exactly will be going to these initiatives because it needs to be a pretty large amount in my view.

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/brie...intons-comprehensive-agenda-on-mental-health/

watershed

Banned
I just read some stuff Sarah Palin wrote about Hillary and it was almost as hard to comprehend as anything Trump has ever said. Palin is borderline incoherent.

Debirudog

On Hillary's mental health plan (as a person who has suffered from extreme depression, anxiety, and OCD):

-Training cops not to murder mentally ill people is probably good, but if there isn't punishment for murderous cops, not sure it will be THAT helpful.

-There definitely should be more mental health care professionals, but this part of her plan is a bit vague (as the plan hits around 4,000 points, that's to be expected for one single point). Need to invest a lot of money in getting people to become mental health care professionals, it's important.

-More money for mental health services and research is always good. Could see more money going to it.

-Collaborative care seems good and evidence backed.

-Good points about speaking on individual needs of people of color and other diversity.

-Encouraging firms to hire the severely mentally ill and telling them how they can provide good work environments can't hurt, but there's a huge amount of discrimination against the severely mentally ill to the point where I don't know if it would be too helpful.

-Open science is a great idea.

Other than touching on the issue of anti-depressants (lots of studies have shown they're very effective for severely depressed adults, not effective for anyone else. Because of this, we need to develop new anti-depressants), this is an extremely detailed plan full of ideas that are almost all in the right direction. I just wonder how much money exactly will be going to these initiatives because it needs to be a pretty large amount in my view.

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/brie...intons-comprehensive-agenda-on-mental-health/

I dread the bullshit the GOP/congress would pull against this plan especially when they shoulder the blame on mental health regarding gun control issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom