• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnsmith

remember me
Oh lord, I ate too much cheese.
Send help.

giphy.gif

Slayven

cnn_pastor_africa_160830a-800x430.jpg

Rodgers replied: “Matter of fact, where our ancestors came from, from the Indian Ocean all the way across the Atlantic Ocean, that’s 4,000 miles and we want to go back and help with the highways all the way across, to create jobs, train rails, pipelines, oil, petroleum. They create jobs for young people that can’t find jobs here, that the Democrats have not did.”

“I think it would give young people in prison [jobs] just like Great Britain did,” he opined.

“So you are suggesting young people in trouble should go back to Africa, perhaps to find jobs?” the CNN host pressed.

“Not to go back, but I say to return,” Rodgers insisted. “It’s a clause in the United Nations charter, our right to return, to help build infrastructure. Everybody don’t want to stay here. We are skilled people.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/nc...by-returning-blacks-to-africa-to-build-roads/

I know Kelli Ward won't win, but I really want her to.
Sup. Would turn a Lean R into a Likely D.

In an open seat contest, Jeff Flake was a much better candidate and still only won by 3 points in 2012 while Romney was romping at the top of the ticket. Ward would get demolished.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
If not for the United Nations Charter bit, i'd almost believe that was a real article and not from the Onion.

Nice try.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 1m1 minute ago
I have accepted the invitation of President Enrique Pena Nieto, of Mexico, and look very much forward to meeting him tomorrow.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 1m1 minute ago
I have accepted the invitation of President Enrique Pena Nieto, of Mexico, and look very much forward to meeting him tomorrow.
Wait, it's happening? Omg, his security detail needs to be turned into an army.

Teggy

So Trump is going to meet the President of Mexico, tell him to stop sending rapists and order him to pay for a wall?

Jennifer Epstein
2h
Jennifer Epstein‏ @jeneps
Wow. At a single fundraiser in Sagaponack today with about 10 attendees, Clinton raised at least $2.5 million

Clinton raking in the cash. Where does this money go? Can Clinton raise money for the PAC? Obviously this is way over the maximum.

Iolo

So Trump is going to meet the President of Mexico, tell him to stop sending rapists and order him to pay for a wall?

Clinton raking in the cash. Where does this money go? Can Clinton raise money for the PAC? Obviously this is way over the maximum.

Joint fundraising
Max 2700 / donor to campaign, rest to party

Joeytj

Banned
Mexican Presidency just confirmed that Donald Trump will meet with Peña Nieto tomorrow, but in private:

El Señor @realDonaldTrump has accepted the invitation and will meet tomorrow in private with President Peña Nieto

Da fuq. A foolish move by both. I highly doubt Peña actually thought Trump would accept right away.

Boke1879

I can't see this meeting being anything more than formalities and maybe a simple conversation.

He'll try to tie this into his immigration speech somehow though.

I can't see this meeting being anything more than formalities and maybe a simple conversation.

He'll go one step further and say Nieto agreed to pay for the wall. By the time denials happen, the lie has reached half way around the world.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions

Hmm, will it be more legit than Sanders "meeting" the pope?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom