• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT10| Jill Stein Inflatable Love Doll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I had this awful dream for three months that the dude that got roasted by Snoop Dogg & The Situation decided to run for president. Thank god that's over.

He wants to confuse you. His whole MO is confusing policy mixed with Strongman Rhetoric. That's the Trump cocktail.

If someone asks him straight up he will give a non answer in a tone that he thinks will please his current audience.

Prewrites make the world go round. All sports journalists have their stories written by the 3rd quarter. Places like the NYT have files full of prewritten Obituaries for politicians and celebs.

#rewrite is a common hashtag for sports journalists lol

The bold makes her more likely to bolt in my opinion. People without loyalty to the cause, so to speak, are basically mercenaries. No one on Trump's team cares about the guy himself but his family, and to extend that, no one including Trump himself in this campaign actually cares what happens to the GOP after this is over. People who don't care are quick to flee.

I think this is probably accurate. Trump seems like a boardroom sort of leader. He gathers these people together to argue in front of him, and he picks the "winner" based on his own criteria. It's likely why he never liked Manafort; the guy probably didn't jive with Trump's own ideas of how to successfully argue his case.

I bet if you walked up to Trump on the street and said, "Hey Mr. Trump, those people you've got right now aren't very good. I could get in there and really show the staff how to box it out with Hillary. Really strong, really "pull no punches" stuff. Make her look weak and you come out looking like a billion* dollars. Whaddaya say?" he'd hire you for your passion.

*This is intentionally buttering him up since he values his own net worth so much. Like, really enunciate and make it clear that you're saying billion, not million.

Pretty much how he acted on the Apprentice when I thought it was a decent show, ugh do I feel silly for that now :p

ampere

Y'all see this? I liked it.

CrLpug_WIAAasHQ.jpg:large

BanGy.nz

Banned
I had this awful dream for three months that the dude that got roasted by Snoop Dogg & The Situation decided to run for president. Thank god that's over.

You got banned and the world went crazy, for the sake of planet earth you're not allowed to get banned again.

So what happens after Trump inevitably kicks out Conway? Does he hire a 4th campaign manager? Does he rehire Lewandowski? Does he just make Bannon both CEO and Manager?

Outside of that awful first draft by the nyt, the media seems to be pretty hard on the non pivot tonight.

I don't see how this plays well with the constituents that he needs to win. It's just as bad as his convention speech.

Its great for the base and nothing else.

It's time the media accepts that trump is only going to play to his base and that the people believe this is their last for fight. The media should do their job and make sure they get crushed.

@murphymike 4h4 hours ago
Mexico Trip, of course, was Charlie Brown and the football. Media fell for it. Now, Trump vamping off script with his usual bile.

I wonder how many more times the media will allow themselves to be snookered between now and Nov 8?

OMG I just saw the "Make Mexico Great Again Also" hat.

How is this not a parody?

Please tell me Gene Wilder's death is just a cover up and he's playing Trump as his final grand performance...

Anyone seen Mel Brooks?

thebloo

I'm gonna go ahead and use Trump's own words.

Now she clutched him to her bosom, "You're so beautiful," she cried
"But if I hadn't brought you in by now you might have died"
Now she stroked his pretty skin and then she kissed and held him tight
But instead of saying thanks, that snake gave her a vicious bite
"Take me in, oh tender woman
Take me in, for heaven's sake
Take me in oh tender woman, " sighed the snake

"I saved you," cried that woman
"And you've bit me even, why?
You know your bite is poisonous and now I'm going to die"
"Oh shut up, silly woman," said the reptile with a grin
"You knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in
"Take me in, oh tender woman
Take me in, for heaven's sake
Take me in oh tender woman, " sighed the snake

What the fuck where they expecting?

sazzy

I'm gonna go ahead and use Trump's own words.

What the fuck where they expecting?

These people were getting paid.

They'll continue to support him if he pays them more.

At this point, they've decided they're not getting paid enough to flush their dignity down the sewers.

thebloo

Chris Cuomo CNN: "Clinton Campaign spend alot of time talking about Trump then talking about policy"

AHAHAHAHAHA

Welp, there it is!

They're really unbearable. "I'm just reporting what's happening. Not my fault HRC doesn't hold pressers while Trump does."

Then you're not a journalist. You're just a "weather girl" (apologies if that's offensive) talking about stuff with no substance or understanding. Yes, Trump has a tendency to steal the show, but it's the press' choice to give it to him.

sazzy

Bill Clinton used tax dollars to subsidize foundation, private email server

Bill Clinton used a decades-old federal government program, originally created to keep former presidents out of the poorhouse, to subsidize his family’s foundation and an associated business, and to support his wife’s private email server, a POLITICO investigation has found.

This investigation, which is based on records obtained from the General Services Administration through the Freedom of Information Act, does not reveal anything illegal. But it does offer fresh evidence of how the Clintons blurred the line between their non-profit foundation, Hillary Clinton’s State Department and the business dealings of Bill Clinton and the couple’s aides.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/...foundation-private-email-support-teneo-227613

AniHawk

yeah i kind of need clinton to start her campaign again after labor day. giving august to trump might be okay in the long run, but i need polls plus to be above 70%. obama was above 73% at this point, and only dipped to the mid-60s after the first debate. i want her support to be strong by the time early voting starts.

Breitbart/Gravis Arizona poll:

#Arizona General Election:
Trump 44%
Clinton 40%
Johnson 8%
Stein 1%

With that speech, gotta make a big play for Arizona.

And Little Marco has to distance himself even Trump.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 6m6 minutes ago
Poll numbers way up - making big progress!

OK.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Wow at that NYT failure. Unbelievable. Blatantly false reporting.

AniHawk

Trump woke up this morning, and this is his first tweet

"Mexico will pay for the wall!"

you know the whole wall thing seemed like it might get lost in primary nonsense. i'm really glad he chose now as a time to bring it back into the forefront of his immigration stance.

yeah i kind of need clinton to start her campaign again after labor day. giving august to trump might be okay in the long run, but i need polls plus to be above 70%. obama was above 73% at this point, and only dipped to the mid-60s after the first debate. i want her support to be strong by the time early voting starts.

It works when Trump does something nobody agrees with like attacking the Khan family. It didn't in the last two weeks.

Clinton not campaigning also affects the response rate and enthusiasm of supporters for these polls. Just doing find raising for two weeks with one speech doesn't work.

Well I called it.

When you guys were going nuts over the Trump early August implosion and declaring the race over, I told you if Trump narrows it back down to 3-4 points by labor day, we'll have a ball game.

Going by the latest polls, Trump is going to do just that by this weekend. It's not just margin of error buoyancy, in just about every national and state poll, the race has tightened.

That said, I still think Trump will lose at the end of the day but Clinton will not be able to coast to the finish.

Well I called it.

When you guys were going nuts over the Trump early August implosion and declaring the race over, I told you if Trump narrows it back down to 3-4 points by labor day, we'll have a ball game.

Going by the latest polls, Trump is going to do just that by this weekend. It's not just margin of error buoyancy, in just about every national and state poll, the race has tightened.

That said, I still think Trump will lose at the end of the day but Clinton will not be able to coast to the finish.

We need to wait for the Obama surprise

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I find the worst posts usually include the phrases "I called it" or "I have been saying for a long time"

Political Polls ‏@PpollingNumbers 1h1 hour ago

Nebraska Reuters/Ipsos Poll:

Clinton 45 (+3)
Trump 42

Indiana Reuters/Ipsos Poll:

Trump 55 (+21)
Clinton 34

South Carolina Reuters/Ipsos Poll:

Clinton 46
Trump 46

Utah Reuters/Ipsos Poll:

Trump 39 (+5)