• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only i talked about Monica...

I thought he'd do it in the first debate then cancel the next two. Now i think the second will be him trying to make up for lost time.

I don't think it was humanly possibly for him to have done that in a worse way.

Smartest thing would have been to not bring it up at all, of course.

But instead he talks himself out of it in real time, reminding half the people watching what a piece of shit he is and looking like a wimp to the other half.

benjipwns

Banned
Kellyanne Conway says Trump was disappointed there wasn't more opportunity to discuss policy as that is his strength and Hillary tries to avoid it.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Kellyanne Conway says Trump was disappointed there wasn't more opportunity to discuss policy as that is his strength and Hillary tries to avoid it.

LOL wat

No. Just, no.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock

Trump is definitely a policy guy, as we have definitely seen over the past year.

Teggy

I do wish Holt could have pinned Trump down on the "doesn't look like a president" question. He still got slammed by Hillary on that question, but he weaseled out of the actual question.

So I do some illustrations for a fantasy tabletop game and I have been assigned to illustrate some of the candidates. Given how tonight went, I figured I might share with y'all the in progress card I have for Clinton
CtVMZaIUsAAmLs6.jpg

Effect

The poll numbers had better move more in Hillary's favor after tonight. I don't understand how anyone undecided can decided to back Trump over her after tonight after watching that debate.

Owzers

Oh god Conway on cnn, he gave a whole press conference on the birther issue. Acosta in response was to say it was only 39 seconds.

Now she's complaining about CNN because they covered it live thinking it would be more than 39 seconds.

Brinbe

Looks like the consensus is that she won. Good job, Hilary. Impeccable performance under impossibly immense pressure.

KAC and other surrogates can't spin away that shit. And it shows. They're gonna double down on the mainstream media shit again.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Where was the one liner Samantha bee put the fear of God into me about

Seriously was ailes drunk? Or was trump just too stupid to remember

thebloo

She is such a reasonable person. How can she work for Trump?

Among the political figures Conway has worked for are Congressman Jack Kemp; former Vice President Dan Quayle; Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich; Senator Fred Thompson; and Congressman (now Indiana Governor) Mike Pence.[2] She worked as the senior advisor to Newt Gingrich during his 2012 United States presidential election campaign.

I'm not sure why you're surprised.

I'll have broader things to say tomorrow but the jist: we just witnessed the worst presidential debate performance in modern US history. You can dislike Hillary on various fronts idealogically if you're a republican or independent or even a liberal, but you have to acknowledge she is capable and presidential. The same can be said of Romney, McCain, Obama...every modern candidate. Except Trump. What we saw was a disaster of historical proportions.

Good luck spinning that into "both sides" nonsense. I heard Chuck Todd did his best but yea...not going to work. Trump literally fell for every single bait Hillary threw out. He started good on trade and had her on the defensive, but the minute she brought up his inheritance he lost control and never regained it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom