• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.
it feels so good seeing Cory Lewendowski melt down about Holt not bringing up the FBI, Clinton Foundation and other stuff

so good.

Anderson is righ:, Trump wasted time talking about Hannity, 400 lbs blogger and Rosie O'Donell

Gabriel Snyder ‏@gabrielsnyder 9 minutes ago
There it is, at 12:01: Hannity leads his show saying it was "a very good night" for Trump

CtU8mYbWEAACe8C.jpg:large

Tubie

Why is Trump doubling down on the Iraq war thing, it would be so easy to just move past it if he just admitted it. Nobody would ever bring it up again.

This man can't let anything go at all.

My paralyzing anxiety is suddenly gone.

I can't think of why.

Thank the fucking lord.

Now get out and vote, and continue that campaign Mrs. Clinton.

Why is Trump doubling down on the Iraq war thing, it would be so easy to just move past it if he just admitted it. Nobody would ever bring it up again.

Especially since he can't use it against Hillary.

Also, MSNBC covering Trump bitching about his mic.

Syncytia

He is completely incapable of admitting wrong doing or apologizing for anything, ever. It's just not something he does or ever will do.

Tubie

He is completely incapable of admitting wrong doing or apologizing for anything, ever. It's just not something he does or ever will do.

Like Hillary simply said the email thing was a mistake and then the debate moved on and I bet everyone forgot about it by the end of it.

Oh well, I hope he doesn't change and stays as stubborn as ever.

Atenhaus

Admittedly, I was more of a #IGuessI'mWithHer Hilldawg backer before the debate, but tonight's performance firmly solidified me in the HRC camp. Fuck, I may even go volunteer for her campaign.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
I was actually kinda worried at first because for the initial 20 minutes or so, Trump was doing a good job of acting like a proper candidate. Substantively, sure there was nothing there, but he had good optics. Hillary, on the other hand, looked incredibly robotic and rehearsed (and this was something that she never got out of through the entire debate). And since Trump achieved the absolute bare minimum that everyone asked of him, I was gonna brace myself for the tsunami of shitty opinion pieces that said that Trump vastly exceeded expectations and thus was the clear winner of the debate.

....but then the birth certificate stuff came up and he completely fucked things up. Aside from Trump's shitty defense, the birther issue is something that the media is more than happy to hammer him on since it's so outright and blatantly racist. I was concerned that there may have been an infinitesimal possibility that he would be more repentant, at least just for show, but nope, he just decided to keep chugging along on the shithead express, leaving Hillary a great opening to demonstrate how she, unlike Trump, is not a horrible piece of garbage.

Furthermore, Hilldawg got two more knockout punches, with the "temperament" incident, and then the "stamina" bit. The former was great if only for the part where she goes "Okay then!" and wiggles her shoulders. Probably her most "human" moment of the debate.

So like I said, early on things looked grim, but Trump just couldn't help being Trump, and Hillary did a great job taking advantage of that.

sazzy

CNN did a debate watch group of 20 undecided florida voters.

18/20 said they were going to vote for Clinton by the end.

Teggy

Defective microphone? So he actually tried to interrupt more but couldn't? What is he talking about?

Pretty sure if the mic was broken we would have known it.

Emarv

CNN did a debate watch group of 20 undecided florida voters.

18/20 said they were going to vote for Clinton by the end.

Said they thought she won, not that they'd vote for her. Many said they were "unsatisfied" still

*Note: I think debate watch groups are dumb

Touchdown

Banned
Defective microphone? So he actually tried to interrupt more but couldn't? What is he talking about?

Pretty sure if the mic was broken we would have known it.

Seemed like it was working to me. I could hear him breathing and sniffling just fine through most of it.

Not sure if this was noticed by anyone else, but I saw Trump drink water 2 or 3 times while Hillary never drank once. No stamina, ha.
Or she is a lizard person.

rodvik

https://twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/780594359716622338

Feel like this one clip just defines the entire debate so well. Watch as Hill just stares deadpan at the camera as implodes on stage. Holy shit.

To be fair to him he was against the Iraq war even with his minor aside on Stern and I think he was right to oppose it at the time and Hillary wrong to support it.

He is a fucking lunatic though who should under no circumstances be anywhere near the Whitehouse, but on this narrow point he is actually right. He just manages to somehow even turn a point he is correct on into a deluded paranoid rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom