• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boke1879

Hillary shouldn't go into hiding now like she did after a spectacular DNC showing. It's time to go all out and close this one, Send Biden to Iowa, Kaine to Colorado. Get Obama to stump for you in North Carolina. Send Warren/Biden to Ohio/PA. THIS IS IT. TIME TO CLOSE THE DEAL.

I believe she's going to be in key states this week

Qwerty710710

a child left behind
Trump seems like a 8 year old child talking out there in the debate stage. Nobody gives a fuck about his endorsements and that is all he was talking about. Hell I should of taken his place I probably could have done a better job than him.

I think the Birther question is what short circuited Trump. Every fiber of his being rejects admitting he is wrong and I fully believe he only changed his stance on it because he was told he had. He even spent most of that time bragging about forcing Obama to show his long form birth certificate. It was surreal to see him snap and then nothing but incoherent babbling until the end.

Darkgran

So a presidential candidate on live TV admitted to tax evasion and laughed in our faces about it.

And people are still going to vote for him..

Zukkoyaki

Hillary shouldn't go into hiding now like she did after a spectacular DNC showing. It's time to go all out and close this one, Send Biden to Iowa, Kaine to Colorado. Get Obama to stump for you in North Carolina. Send Warren/Biden to Ohio/PA. THIS IS IT. TIME TO CLOSE THE DEAL.

She is hitting a different state every day this week

NC tomorrow, NH on Wednesday (w/ Bernie), Iowa on Thursday and Florida on Friday. Of course her surrogates are everywhere as well.

https://hillaryspeeches.com/scheduled-events/

^This site isn't complete because it isn't official but it's still pretty handy

Sibylus

Banned
Trump seems like a 8 year old child talking out there in the debate stage. Nobody gives a fuck about his endorsements and that is all he was talking about. Hell I should of taken his place I probably could have done a better job than him.

It's good that you didn't, then. Fuck fascism and the deplorables who clamor for it.

Hannity literally just said he's looking at the polls and Clinton lost. Wish she did better but she didn't.

I am going to troll watch him so fucking hard on election night.

This web ad.

Ad0St1Sz529Sq0V1Id25487030.jpg

Trump did so badly that the Mexican peso increased by 2% in value during the debate:

The value of the dollar relative to the Mexican peso — which has come to be the financial price most closely associated with Mr. Trump’s electoral fortunes — also fell sharply during the debate, perhaps a sign that traders don’t believe that Mr. Trump will get a chance to raise trade barriers with Mexico.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/28/u...r-trump.html?smid=tw-upshotnyt&smtyp=cur&_r=0

So, did I miss something, but when talking about racism, did Clinton never bring up his racist comments about the Mexican judge, the Gold Star family, and the Muslim ban?

I got the exact opposite. My Johnson/Stein friends are digging their heels in further, saying both candidates are awful and this is why we should abandon them both.

Literally, my Twitter feed is full of 30-somethings screaming about voting third parties because fuck the establishment.

One friend went off on the no fly list restriction. Cardinal sin.

Debirudog

I think Hillary smiling and enjoying herself is what made Trump all so shook. Like a bully, he needs to feel superior by breaking them down (Jeb) but Hillary's skin is just too iron-thick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom