• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geg

giphy.gif

Wow, look at Shaq's debilitating seizures

Emarv

And the unspoken conclusion is: if VA is off the table along with PA, Trump's math is impossible.

I hope that Trump earnestly, deeply believes that he "won" last night. He'd have no impetus to alter his debate strategy, and Debate #2 would be a disaster.

I honestly believe Trump knows he lost. He maybe doesn't think he did poorly, but he watches enough news to know he lost.

The problem is he's so emotionally insecure that he has to say he "won" over and over as a defense mechanism because he can't handle the thought of him losing anything.

User1608

Banned
Ok, Trump is primed for sure with this interview. He is going to explode at Machado.
Yup. I love that she said she doesn't want a misogynist for president.

*****I also think Alicia deliberately sprung a trap for Trump and his campaign by not answering the question on her past.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
The POINT should be that Ailes cannot help Trump because Trump cannot be helped. He's not Nixon. He's not Reagan. He's not Bush. He is an IDIOT who has never worked for a single thing in his entire life and does not give a shit.

PBY

Banned
The POINT should be that Ailes cannot help Trump because Trump cannot be helped. He's not Nixon. He's not Reagan. He's not Bush. He is an IDIOT who has never worked for a single thing in his entire life and does not give a shit.

Maybe its hardly doable

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Indeed
He can't be tought anything

I think Cooper deliberately filled his panel with only women so it would give him cover for glaring at Kayleigh like she was insane. Good fun!

Do we have a Kelly interview yet?

BSsBrolly

Banned
I neeeed polls dammit! I want to see huge gains, like 5-6 points. (Otherwise I fear it will fade.)

Edit: I'm never going to be satisfied until she wins am I? Wtf, this election makes me so freaking nervous. I need to chill the hell out, even good news isn't good enough...

Tamanon

Banned
Can we make it mandatory that every debate or interview has one question about cyber warfare. I love this man's depth of knowledge and ability to really speak to the challenges of a changing battlefield.

sub-buzz-15891-1474943450-2.jpg

Inconceivable, the power of cyber!

I neeeed polls dammit! I want to see huge gains, like 5-6 points. (Otherwise I fear it will fade.)
It'll only fade if one of them loses a debate, and I mean actually lose instead of media bobbleheads talking about "oh well Trump didn't do as badly as last time."

Or we find out Hillary killed Jimmy Hoffa or something.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Can we make it mandatory that every debate or interview has one question about cyber warfare. I love this man's depth of knowledge and ability to really speak to the challenges of a changing battlefield.

Child probably only knows crtl alt del.

Not the innter workings of a salted hash or 256bit encryption

mo60

LMAO. I remember when he said that in a debate.I felt like facepalming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom