• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Intercept hiring the most anti-Jewish reporter out there, Rania Khalek, is really fucking weird, I'm going to say.

I guess Greenwald is okay with his staff comparing Israel to ISIS and talking to Holocaust deniers?

Greenwald has a beef with noeliberalism. That's pretty much his entire focus and he'll steamroll through anything to hit it. In this case, tackling US support of Israel and those practices are worth the potentially contentious hire.

Eichenwald wants to fight Fahrenthold for a Pulitzer Prize.

Fahrenthold got that one on lock. I subbed to the Washington Post because he's doing such great work.

CteH1vAUEAQ8X9v.jpg

Come on home, Obama Coalition!

2 percent of Democrats. Really y'all? For the better?

Chelsea did an interview with Cosmo, and didn't walk out. They asked her about Trump saying he was going to go after Bill.

In an interview with Cosmopolitan magazine published Tuesday, the former first daughter said she was unmoved by the subject, which Trump alluded to in the final moments of Monday's first presidential debate and then more directly to reporters after the event.

"My reaction to that is just what my reaction has been kind of every time Trump has gone after my mom or my family, which is that it's a distraction from his inability to talk about what's actually at stake in this election and to offer concrete, comprehensive proposals," Clinton said.

She continued, "Candidly, I don't remember a time in my life when my parents and my family weren't being attacked, and so it just sort of seems to be in that tradition unfortunately."

Clinton said that what she found "most troubling" were Trump's attacks on "women, Muslims, Americans with disabilities, a Gold Star family."

:(

Kusagari

Omg

Johnson floundering. Bill Weld comes in to save the day and gets everyone to laugh. He's so likable! Poor guy is paired with the class weirdo!

Libs would have had a serious chance at having an actual impact if the ticket was flipped. Roms would have endorsed for one thing.

royalan

I don't see why Trump thinks bringing up Trump's infidelities is going to work, didn't anybody in his campaign tell him about Lemonade?

Sounds silly, but think about it.

Lemonade is Beyonce's newest and successful albums. And it is a COMPLETE shitfest on her cheating husband and, indirectly, the women he cheated on her with. The same husband she would then forgive and stay with.

The world has no love for cheating husbands... or the people they cheat with. Don't see who he wins over with this that he doesn't already have.

teiresias

I.e. when Hillary wins Trump can use a proven hack even if minor to say the election results have been compromised and go to the courts

There's not an eyeroll gif big enough. First of all let him, he'll do it without the backing of any major GOP member because at that point they're going to be distancing themselves from him so fast they'll be a blur.

Second, conservatives have considered every Democratic president since Clinton as "illegitimate" so this would hardly be a new wrinkle in the politics of the country.

What do Chelsea and Ivanka talk about. Like how do they even avoid the lowest, shit-flinging fest of an election ever going on between both of their parents. I mean, I've heard of ignoring elephants in the room but that must be like ignoring the moon in Majora at 5:59 Am on the third day

Libs would have had a serious chance at having an actual impact if the ticket was flipped. Roms would have endorsed for one thing.
There's actually a long term consideration here. If Romney endorsed the Libertarian ticket, it would permanently legitimize them and undercut the Republican party for decades.

Kwixotik

What the hell is the context of this? Is he referencing Christian Conservatives?
I believe he was speaking to some sort of organization for Polish Americans and talking about Polish people

I could be wrong though. I watched like two minutes of his speech before I got bored, I'm just assuming that's where it was going.

SexyFish

Banned
Dr. Sleepy on CNN saying that those online polls are more important because those voters are more engaged.

It doesn't take a brain surgeon to understand how bullshit that is- oh...wait.

Gary Johnson doubling down that if she is elected, Hillary Clinton will use nuclear weapons.

Welp. They wanted 3rd parties to get more visibility. I guess that wasn't a good idea.

AHAHAHAHAH

Johnson asked.. Name ANY FOREIGN LEADER, in the ENTIRE WORLD right now that you like/respect.

And he couldn't do it.

Said " I guess I'm having another Aleppo moment!"

Oh my god. Johnson couldn't name a single foreign leader that he liked. Weld could. Chris Matthews, he's already dead, stop kicking. Someone stop the match, omg....

And now Johnson just made the weirdest noise I've ever heard. It's too much cringe, I have to shut this off.

Bill Weld doing so well. I think that's why he didn't quit. So he could be the Libertarian or Republican candidate next time. He is really rocking this.

Nafai1123

Banned
What do Chelsea and Ivanka talk about. Like how do they even avoid the lowest, shit-flinging fest of an election ever going on between both of their parents. I mean, I've heard of ignoring elephants in the room but that must be like ignoring the moon in Majora at 5:59 Am on the third day

My gf thinks they're just playing words with friends and avoiding talking until the elections over. Hopefully Chelsea's hitting her with deplorable words.

HylianTom

Banned
I turned my tv on just as that happened.

That felt awkward. I'm shouting names at the TV, and this guy was obviously lost. Holy shit.. thank you, Chris Matthew, for exposing this guy just by asking simple questions.

Boke1879

Weld to live up to his promise and just bail, endorse Hillary and say we need to vote against Trump. This Johnson shit has run it's course.

Kinda off topic but I have no idea why Colin Moriarty would vote for this man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom