• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Her winning by 8 would drag the House with her.

Go on then Trump, attack her on Lewinsky, see how this works out.

I can't see it working, I can only see it backfiring.
I wonder how many of his campaign said "Let's not go there".

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Thinking about it more, this infuriates me. So now that he knows what Aleppo is and he knows that it is the epicenter of a horrific human crisis, he decides to use it as a punchline.

Fuck. That. Guy.
Yup. He's ultimately decided that his complete lack of knowledge about the world is cute and endearing. Nah man, fuck off.

If Bill Weld had any decency he would indeed bail out.

Boke1879

I can't see it working, I can only see it backfiring.
I wonder how many of his campaign said "Let's not go there".

Conway probably said this isn't a good idea, but with Ailes in the shadows I can see him really pushing this.

I wonder what the Trump kids think of all of this.

I still can't get over this.

Gary Johnson literally gave himself his own trap question.

"Former President of Mexico?",

"Which one...?"

"I don't know.."

Fucking. Astounding.

I'm just thinking about how losing campaigns often trot out "the only poll that matters is the one on Election Day" whenever polls have them down.

It seems Trump is taking that a step further by claiming he's up in bullshit fake polls.

Joeytj

Banned
Anybody remember when we were worried about Wikileaks?

They've been pretty quiet recently haven't they? Not even retweeting the usual Russian propaganda stuff.

Nick Corasaniti ‏@NYTnickc 10m10 minutes ago
Trump opens Waukesha rally floating unproven Google conspiracy: "Google search engine was suppressing the bad news about Hillary Clinton."

Nick Corasaniti ‏@NYTnickc 8m8 minutes ago
Here's a CNN post debunking that Google conspiracy Trump just stated:

http://money.cnn.com/2016/06/10/technology/hillary-clinton-google-search-results/

That's our next President if millennials continue to mess around, folks.

Vimes

Regarding the "Trump kids want management out" story:

https://twitter.com/KatyTurNBC/status/781230667808043008/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Katy Tur
‏@KatyTurNBC
Trump's personal response to my reporting:
Ctd9JHQUkAAlXZd.jpg

It really seems like the debate trigged a full blown meltdown; but then again, I guess he lashes out at reporters all the time.

GutsOfThor

That Clinton-Holt poker signals video is making the rounds on my facebook today. You know trump lost bigly when his supporters have to resort to shit like this.

Fuckin' losers.....

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Wow he's getting super desperate.

I can't say i'm super-surprised, it's in his personality.

Just another reason why Republicans should have done more to prevent him from being the nominee.

Trump is on the road to total meltdown, and a situation that could lose Republicans 2 branches of government (and consequently, the 3rd one too).

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
So Trump will not bring up the Monica stuff but the surrogates definitely will, so I wonder if they will ask her to respond. Is there anything documented or actually verifiable about Clinton trying to SILENCE Bill's accusers?

Joeytj

Banned
So Trump will not bring up the Monica stuff but the surrogates definitely will, so I wonder if they will ask her to respond. Is there anything documented or actually verifiable about Clinton trying to SILENCE Bill's accusers?

She wasn't nice to them, that's for sure, but she wasn't also on the forefront of the campaign to legitimize them, and Gennifer Flowers wasn't a very sympathetic figure either. Monica was though, and Hillary didn't do much, and she even gained respect and favorability in polls after Bill confessed to having "sex" with Monica.

Piecake

That Clinton-Holt poker signals video is making the rounds on my facebook today. You know trump lost bigly when his supporters have to resort to shit like this.

Fuckin' losers.....

For all of the masculine and testosterone posturing by Trump and some of his supporters, they really do seem like some of the most thin-skinned excuse-making whiners around.

Not very 'manly' if you ask me.

Trouble

Banned
You know any other election this Cuba revelation would be campaign ending. Imagine if it came out that Mitt Romney had illegally done business in Cuba.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Trump did big business with embargoed Cuba. That is the big story in Newsweek.

Well, that is indeed a story that will absolutely gain some traction.

In a weird way some of Trump's normal bad things are an improvement over his insane bad things getting coverage.

But this will extend the negative Trump stuff through the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom