• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Trump will not bring up the Monica stuff but the surrogates definitely will, so I wonder if they will ask her to respond. Is there anything documented or actually verifiable about Clinton trying to SILENCE Bill's accusers?

Juanita Broaddrick claims Hillary basically did so using polite language.

I've actually been surprised this hasn't come up more, as attitudes toward rape are one of the BIGGEST differences between now and the 90s, and pointing out that Hillary says to believe victims but did not do so in her own personal life always seemed to me a way they could peel off some lower-information millennials and get them to vote for Johnson and Stein.

Edit: And, yeah, Trump is definitely not a manly man, despite his pretensions toward it. No real man would be so bothered by some shit-talking, so insecure, that he'd bring up the size of his dick at a fucking presidential debate, or spend so much time playing the fucking victim.

Vimes

Trump did illegal business with the Cubans? No wonder Mark gets into his head.

Literally had no idea who Mark Cuban was before he appeared at a League of Legends tourney last year. I'll see myself out.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Someone make me a map where Trump loses Florida and becomes president real fast cuz I can't think of one.

Someone make me a map where Trump loses Florida and becomes president real fast cuz I can't think of one.

3LYK1.png

Flip PA, VA, and NH.

Colorado instead of Virginia gets to 269-269 and the house deciding.

Boke1879

IF and it's a big if imo seeing as the media hasn't really don't it's due in regards to Trump's business dealings before. If this gets play it's kinda a big deal.

Maybe the average voter doesn't see an issue, but hot damn if Cubans in Florida catch wind this man was doing business in Cuba.

Boke1879

Can someone explain why Florida Cubans would hate this? Thanks

I would assume if Trump did dealings with Cuba during the embargo. He'd have to at least have dealings with Castro in some way. Cubans hate the Castro regime and many of them didn't like when Obama opened up travel back there.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Only Donald Trump could brag about what a big man he is for not bringing something up by bringing it up constantly.

I don't usually read nonfiction.

9/10, would read about other hair creatures.

I have created a whole universe and mythology based on this joke. Taking Donald's power away and hiding it in the Hair Mouse makes it easier to not be afraid of him. It has been very therapeutic.

I'm glad people like the story. I didn't know if anyone would read it.

Thank you to everyone else, too.

Ahahahaha. Trump today argued he would reverse Obama's Cuba EO and uphold the embargo.

What terrible optics this could be.

I hope this gets pushed hard.

Effect

Eh we'll see. Story better be a tad interesting. Even so I hope this somehow reaches Cuban voters in Florida. It could be a big deal to them.

I hope it gets play. The slide Rachel Maddow put up says the article got their information from interviews with former executives, internal documents, and court records. So it wouldn't be simply he said or she said.

It's close enough to October, right?
Oct 1st is this Saturday.

Boke1879

I hope it gets play. The slide Rachel Maddow put up says the article got their information from interviews with former executives, internal documents, and court records. So it wouldn't be simply he said or she said.

Oct 1st is this Saturday.

An interesting wrinkles seems to be that Trump hid the actions through a charity. I think it's all coming together.

I certainly hope so. Something like this should be covered. We'll see. The next couple of days could be very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom