• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithil

Clinton definitely needs to hammer him on his "Don't believe unnamed sources!" tweet given making up shit and attributing it to unnamed sources and "a lot of people" is something he does every day.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
This fits into the projection narrative. Whenever he mentions unnamed sources it's a lie so when others do it it must be a lie as well.
Like when he said the Clinton Foundation was a personal slush fund, pay for play, tax avoidance mechanism for Bill and Hillary? ;)

Chicago Tribune endorsed Gary Johnson.

Their reasoning is a lame "we want Americans to vote for someone they admire." I have to say though, I do admire how Gary Johnson can wake up every day, rip a huge bong, and still try to go out there to campaign for president high out of his gourd. That can't be easy.

GutsOfThor

Someone give it to me straight, is all this shit really going to make a difference or is it just being hyped up?

What's the big deal about the deposition video?

Cyanity

Banned
Their reasoning is a lame "we want Americans to vote for someone they admire." I have to say though, I do admire how Gary Johnson can wake up every day, rip a huge bong, and still try to go out there to campaign for president high out of his gourd. That can't be easy.

Veritigo_X
Rip a huge bong
Today, 11:28 AM

sazzy

There are transcripts out there from those depositions (Trump U ones).

They're hilarious.

edit- The deposition was about the Trump University.

Ithil

https://twitter.com/joshgerstein/status/781873655001276417

Trump deposition video could be made public today.

This week has been just

1139687.gif

teiresias

Someone give it to me straight, is all this shit really going to make a difference or is it just being hyped up?

What's the big deal about the deposition video?

Rumor is Hair Mouse actually rips Trump's human mask off in the tape and reveals he's actually a barely-domesticated Chupacabra.

Ithil

Deposition for what?!

I assume his Trump University suit. The transcript of his deposition is already available, and he reads terribly in it, so this would not be good for him to have out on video.

EDIT: Never mind, it's a different lawsuit and deposition, where he also presumably looks terrible in. It's hard to keep track of all his lawsuits sometimes.

Deposition for what exactly, the housing discrimination thing?

Deposition for what?!

The below

A video of Donald Trump testifying under oath about his provocative rhetoric about Mexicans and other Latinos is set to go public as soon as Friday, drawing new attention to those comments just weeks before voters cast their ballots in the presidential race.

Trump gave the testimony in June at a law office in Washington in connection with one of two lawsuits he filed last year after prominent chefs reacted to the controversy over his remarks by pulling out of plans to open restaurants at his new D.C. hotel.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar#ixzz4LknqsMKG

dramatis

I watched some clips of The View on youtube to see what they're thinking. Usually there's one person at the table who could defend the 'Republican side' but man they were all mad about Alicia Machado and Trump doubling down on her weight.

Ari Fleischer:

Love how Trump is self imploding.
Trump can't focus on Hillary either though, because if he does he's going to talk about her marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom