• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boke1879

While ultimately I think Trump wins GA they shouldn't be acting like that poll is all that.

And yea about that foundation stuff. In abnormal and just works that would end a candidate.

Comments like these always confuse me. Do people think that the government under Trump won't be fucking up? Even with his "strict" (read - racist) immigration policy fuck ups will happen.
I somehow doubt if there was an R in the office this thread wouldn't be ripping his/her administration.

That Upshot article just shows how Florida is leaning Clinton. BAD Sabato!

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 17m17 minutes ago
Hillary Clinton is taking the day off again, she needs the rest. Sleep well Hillary - see you at the debate!

benjipwns

Banned
And in 2014, Trump spent $10,000 of the foundation’s money for a portrait of himself bought at a charity fundraiser.

Or, rather, another portrait of himself.

Several years earlier, Trump had used $20,000 from the Trump Foundation to buy a different, six foot-tall portrait.
wow, he got two bargains

also i feel like this was already reported, maybe he just buys a ton of portraits of himself

benjipwns

Banned
The case involving the flagpole at Trump’s oceanfront Mar-a-Lago Club began in 2006, when the club put up a giant American flag on the 80-foot pole. Town rules said flagpoles should be 42 feet high at most. Trump’s contention, according to news reports, was: “You don’t need a permit to put up the American flag.”

The town began to fine Trump, $1,250 a day.

Trump’s club sued in federal court, saying that a smaller flag “would fail to appropriately express the magnitude of Donald J. Trump’s . . . patriotism.”
these fucking american hating lieberals man

wow, he got two bargains

also i feel like this was already reported, maybe he just buys a ton of portraits of himself

Someone should get him a mirror. I assume he's like Alyssa Edwards.

face-4.gif

Grief.exe

it would be more of an issue of clinton's charity wasn't equally as sketchy

Show me the receipts.

Potential conflict of interest for a president? Unfortunately, Yes.
One of the best charities in the world? Yes.
Have the Clinton family ever made a dime from the Foundation? No, it's actually the opposite they've put in millions.
There's a good chance people will literally die when the Clintons pull back from the Foundation due to the decreased funding.

benjipwns

Banned
How do we know Hillary will be able to tell terrorists to GET OFF MY PLANE in that high altitude?!?

Let alone fly a fighter jet to lead the attack out of Area 51.

However, nearly half of voters say neither candidate has released enough information about their health at this point in the campaign.
The heck? Trump is on par with every other candidate, and Hillary went above and beyond what is normal.

Grief.exe

mo60

While ultimately I think Trump wins GA they shouldn't be acting like that poll is all that.

And yea about that foundation stuff. In abnormal and just works that would end a candidate.

She doesn't need to high of lead nationally to take GA. She can most likely take it if she starts polling close to 7.5+ again against trump in the polls.

That "do you believe the current candidate is better than the last one" question in that poll bothers me a bit, because it doesn't really mean much.

I love Hillary, but I'm not going to try and pretend she's a better candidate than Obama. But I'd not go so far as to say Hillary is a weak candidate, just that Obama knocks it out of the park.

Diablos

The Obama speech @UN was really really really good
It was a sobering speech. This is an Obama very worried about Trump and the world's many problems. I do not think this is what he would have preferred for his last UN general assembly speech.

It was a sobering speech. This is an Obama very worried about Trump and the world's many problems. I do not think this is what he would have preferred for his last UN general assembly speech.

Obama isn't worried about Trump and you shouldn't be either. If anything he's probably worried about the senate.

Boke1879

That "do you believe the current candidate is better than the last one" question in that poll bothers me a bit, because it doesn't really mean much.

I love Hillary, but I'm not going to try and pretend she's a better candidate than Obama. But I'd not go so far as to say Hillary is a weak candidate, just that Obama knocks it out of the park.

Totally agree. I believe he's a much better candidate and if he were able to run again I believe he'd be running the floor right now and there would be no question of us taking the senate.

That said I do believe Hillary will be a good President.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom