• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what's keeping me away from this thread. People are actively seeking stuff to worry about now. Howard Dean, Machado's past, leaked audio, and so on.

It's painful to watch. I think some of you actually like punishing yourselves over nothing.

Meh, the reaction to the bedwetting is often worse than the actual bedwetting, the severity of which in this thread is greatly exaggerated. People discussing the news of the moment isn't bedwetting.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
So are we all feeling good about Florida and NC and sort of eh about Ohio and Iowa?

Ohio will be close; Iowa is gone. Iowa has routinely been a weak spot for Clinton and the party does not seem to even be tracking with 2012.

Meh, the reaction to the bedwetting is often worse than the actual bedwetting, the severity of which in this thread is greatly exaggerated. People discussing the news of the moment isn't bedwetting.

Yes and no. Trolling isn't funny usually but people really do flip out about 1PM shows on CNN or whatever.

Josh Schwerin
‏@JoshSchwerin

BREAKING: Clinton/Kaine raised $154m in September for @HFA and the Dem party
HFA + joint committees begin Oct. with $150m on hand

Loudninja

Ohio will be close; Iowa is gone. Iowa has routinely been a weak spot for Clinton and the party does not seem to even be tracking with 2012.

Yes and no. Trolling isn't funny usually but people really do flip out about 1PM shows on CNN or whatever.
Pretty much.

Diablos

Josh Schwerin
‏@JoshSchwerin

Impressive but it's also depressing how much money you need to raise on a monthly basis just to stay in the game. Le sigh.

Boke1879

"I feel that everything he says is true."

Fuck me I hate the Trump supporters CNN finds.

Gotta let it not phase you. That's why his supporters support him. Regardless of facts they feel that whatever he says is true. It's highly disturbing but not shocking.

Josh Schwerin
‏@JoshSchwerin

4n69p1k.gif

Josh Schwerin
‏@JoshSchwerin

Is this good? All I know is that it's not enough to make a Disney movie. You could make about 2/3rds of Tangled with that money. That doesn't exactly get me excited.

‏@danpfeiffer 4m4 minutes ago
Dan Pfeiffer Retweeted Ruth Marcus
Yes, Hillary set a trap, he stepped in it and Trump has spent a week gnawing off the leg that's not in the trap

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago
I won the debate if you decide without watching the totally one-sided "spin" that followed. This despite the really bad microphone.

LOL

Diablos

Trump is like someone who gets banned from a message board for one day, comes back after getting unbanned and can't stop complaining about the ban

Boke1879

Trump is like someone who gets banned from a message board for one day, comes back after getting unbanned and can't stop complaining about the ban

It's funny because you know just prior to his tweet he must have just saw something on tv saying that he lost the debate.

I'm positive that's why he brought it up.

Diablos

I don't know, with voters in the crowd -- ones that he knows aren't squarely in his camp -- he might understand (yes even him) that the dynamic can't just be screaming at Hillary and speaking in tongues. He might score some points talking about trade/jobs etc with Joe Voter in the crowd.

i'm gonna go ahead and say the only people trump scores points with in debate #2 are people already voting for him, just like literally every other time he's interacted with anyone over the past year

I just realized, Trump must have been so excited the first time he heard the term Mock Debate. He must have been so disappointed when someone finally told him what a mock debate actually was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom