• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebloo

I'm starting to think the VP debate will essentially be a draw.

That isn't a knock on Tim Kaine either, he may be a former discrimination lawyer going up against a bigoted piece of garbage but Pence is very intelligent and calculating. I think he will do a better job than most would think.

I keep hearing this, but Pence did not come off like this at all during this election. He was always off track or not answering the question.

сюрприз!

BriGuy

I'm kind of at the point where I see a vote for Trump as a declaration of hatred for the United States and a desire to see her fall.I don't fear ISIS or Al Qaeda or lone-wolf, homegrown terrorists; I fear Donald J. Trump and the people who support him.

HylianTom

Banned
ABC's topline numbers haven't been released, but those sampled think that Clinton won the debate 53-18. This is going to be a good poll for her.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
LOL Christie says the tax story is "very, very good" for Trump.

rSpooky

On msnbc right now this guy is spinning hard for Trump. Paraphrasing "Yes he lost money but early 90s was bad economically especially for realstate. But look at the success Trump had.. He became very rich twice. Before and after this bad 1995 year"
Edit:
Yup.. That seems to be the spin this morning...

great news for john mccain basically

edit: I actually think Trump's partial tax record the Times found isn't that far off what I would expect for a large real estate developer. There's just too much bullshit that happens when you take the general pile of garbage very rich people take and layer it on top of real estate depreciation. It's hard to tell without seeing the full tax returns, and this is why Trump refuses to provide those.

Breaking: Bernie Sanders agrees with Hillary that his supporters are basement dwelling baristas.

Joking aside; he did a good job with Jake Tapper putting the comments into context and saying that she was basically right and is a symptom of the rigged system

Pixieking

Banned
Nick Gourevitch
‏@nickgourevitch

Per new ABC/Post poll, Trump's are unfavorables up 5 pts, back at August levels:
Post-debate: 64% unfavorable
Pre-debate: 59%
August: 63%

https://twitter.com/nickgourevitch/status/782569305242296320
CNN's Jake Tapper asks Rudy Giuliani: "Do you pay federal income taxes?" He won't answer, says that's between him, his accountant and IRS.

https://twitter.com/wpjenna/status/782571277697548289

But, y'know - it's the GOP. You expect them to do everything they can to avoid taxes, right? (At least, that's my perception of the party as a non-US citizen).

Diablos

Holy shit 18!? lol
Holy SHIT if true.

Hillary's debate performance was masterful. I watched it again. She baited him so fucking good. She was so confident and focused. So fucking Presidential.

Seriously, it was a slaughter. Like when Reagan attacked Carter.

Diablos

Breaking: Bernie Sanders agrees with Hillary that his supporters are basement dwelling baristas.

Joking aside; he did a good job with Jake Tapper putting the comments into context and saying that she was basically right and is a symptom of the rigged system
I kind of like Bernie when his ego isn't YUGE. But when it is, geeeeez.

Measley

If I ever met Rudy Giuliani in person, it would be difficult for me to not punch him in the face. He is an utterly vile human being.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Willy Geist has to be the most boring person on television. Boring questions, boring face and the most boring delivery of any tv/news personality.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Baldwin's lines were funny, but as far as impersonation and manner of speech goes, nothing comes close to this guy.
I love the cutaways to uncomfortable ass white folls when he is saying they run on white power but don't even know it. 😂

Bias is an adjective though.

2maGCTa.png

N7VWY2M.png
lmao

Holy SHIT if true.

Hillary's debate performance was masterful. I watched it again. She baited him so fucking good. She was so confident and focused. So fucking Presidential.

There's a part of me that wishes there were more substance in the debate. But if nothing else, it shows Clinton can manage and execute a psi ops strategy, and that's got to be a good thing for a world leader.

A real opponent would have given her a chance to show more breadth, but it was at least a master demonstration of a takedown.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Interesting side note to last week's happenings--I'm seeing some evangelicals on Facebook upset because Trump invited people to check out the "sex tape" of Alicia Machado. They're pretty furious and many are saying they're done with him as a result.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Holy SHIT if true.

I need to Diablos this.

I fear that she was too presidential.

Teggy

What's the deal with people using bias as an adjective now, it's "biased"

This is like my #1 pet peeve on the internet. Usually it's just kids with their "u r bias!!!," but now adults are doing it? I mean, it's Duke, but he is technically an adult.

Michael Clemens‏ @m_clem
You know who *does* pay federal taxes? As in $12 billion a year? Unauthorized immigrants do that.

Zukkoyaki

Interesting side note to last week's happenings--I'm seeing some evangelicals on Facebook upset because Trump invited people to check out the "sex tape" of Alicia Machado. They're pretty furious and many are saying they're done with him as a result.
Evangelicals are fascinating to watch. They'll draw the line at that but not at all of the other vile shit Trump as done? Crazy.

Plinko

This is like my #1 pet peeve on the internet. Usually it's just kids with their "u r bias!!!," but now adults are doing it? I mean, it's Duke, but he is technically an adult.

That unauthorized immigrants thing is AMAZING and Hillary's camp needs to put that in a commercial ASAP. I need to hear this at the debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom