• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

Norwegian media is going full on with the basement comment.

Have you seen the full comment? It's actually being sympathetic towards disadvantaged millennials and Bernie supporters.

Obviously, we shouldn't expect our media to actually read the entire transcript.

Grief.exe

So that Roger Stone guy is really betting on fucking Wikileaks having something huh?

images.duckduckgo.comKeepCalm.png

Well the media is shit in general anyway, so I don't really care.

Do independent research on issues.

Grief.exe

Trump losing a billion dollars in 1995 must have been the majority of his net worth at the time. Yet he actually gave to charity that year, it doesn't make sense. I wonder if he was claiming his public business losses on his personal returns, wasn't that during the period when he ran his only public business?

Jake Tapper really ate Rudy for breakfast.

Destroyed him. Honestly the guy looks unhinged these days.

Has this story from the Post been posted:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...b6f334-7f68-11e6-9070-5c4905bf40dc_story.html

It's really a sad, sad portrait of a white Trump supporter in PA. She's obviously unhinged and into conspiracy theories.

She was a 52-year-old woman who had worked 20 years for the railroad, had once been a Democrat and was now a Republican, and counted herself among the growing swath of people who occupied the fringes of American politics but were increasingly becoming part of the mainstream. Like millions of others, she believed that President Obama was a Muslim. And like so many she had gotten to know online through social media, she also believed that he was likely gay, that Michelle Obama could be a man, and that the Obama children were possibly kidnapped from a family now searching for them.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
odd for wapo to spend the money on a national poll and just ask about the debate

National polls are stupid and no one should pay for them anyway. ABC/wapo should just be dumping money into polling PA/CO/NH repeatedly. Because that is the election.

fantomena

Yeah, if your media is on that story instead of the Trump taxes, then they're shit.

No, they blew up the Trump taxes yesterday and the day before if I remember correctly. There was a ton about it.

Do independent research on issues.

Like I said, I don't really care what they wrote about it. Haven't read much up on the case at all. Only know the basics. I did read the whole quote though.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Oh Rudy...

He just called Trump a genius and compared him to Churchill and Steve Jobs.

"Poor people use loopholes too!"

Xis

Oh Rudy...

He just called Trump a genius and compared him to Churchill and Steve Jobs.

"Poor people use loopholes too!"

It's ridiculous, but it's the defense they are going with, because it's the only one open to them.

Candidate does damaging thing, your options are
1 - deny it
2 - claim your opponent does it but more
3 - pretend like it is a good thing

They can't get away with #2, and I think it's telling that they arent't trying to deny it.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Trump's campaign is a trainwreck. There are better ways to address this, and they're going with the, "Yeah, so?" method? Just awful.

Revolver

Rudy's really laying on the "genius" line and comparing Donald to Winston Churchill and Steve Jobs this morning. He did get super pissy when his own past infidelities were brought up on MTP though, so that was entertaining.

It's pretty obvious he hasn't paid taxes in years, otherwise he'd come right out and say it, and provide proof. It's a pretty easy accusation to prove again, just show some returns.

Holmes

Hillary is in Charlotte today.

On Monday, Hillary is in Ohio, Bill is in Michigan, Sanders is in Iowa and Biden is in Florida.

On Tuesday, Hillary is in Pennsylvania, Michelle is in North Carolina, Warren is in Nevada, Sanders is in Minnesota, and Bill is in Ohio. The VP debate is that night.

On Wednesday, Hillary is off the trail (debate prep?), Obama is in Florida, Kaine is in Pennsylvania and Bill is still in Ohio.

Zukkoyaki

On Monday, Hillary is in Ohio, Bill is in Michigan, Sanders is in Iowa and Biden is in Florida.

On Tuesday, Hillary is in Pennsylvania, Michelle is in North Carolina, Warren is in Nevada, Sanders is in Minnesota, and Bill is in Ohio. The VP debate is that night.

On Wednesday, Hillary is off the trail (debate prep?), Obama is in Florida, Kaine is in Pennsylvania and Bill is still in Ohio.
I thought this campaign didn't know what they were doing?

Boke1879

Jesus fuck

Still running out the clock, I see. Smh

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

This reminds me of that Celtics team that won like 9 straight championships.

Jebusman

Banned
Alright PoliGAF, riddle me this.

Is there a reason why the US is at odds with the rest of the world in terms of the political colors?

I come at this from a Canadian Perspective, where "Red" always meant "Liberal", and "Blue" always meant "Conservative". And from what I gather worldwide most countries follow a similar color scheme.

Why exactly is the US the opposite?

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Lol glenn beck in MTP, why? This asshole is one of those reaponsible for this political climate. He was Trump before Trump.

Now he wants everyone to think that hes some sort of virtuous independent.

"" I was warning everyone about the rise of the uber right" yea dick wad because you were part of it, you dumb ass top 40 DJ

Dierce

A simple retort against this irrational 'genius' spin is simply to say 'trump is responsible for losing almost a billion dollars in a year which his accountants then had to clean up by taking advantage of unfair loopholes which we will close.'

Lol glenn beck in MTP, why? This asshole is one of those reaponsible for this political climate. He was Trump before Trump.

Now he wants everyone to think that hes some sort of virtuous independent.

"" I was warning everyone about the rise of the uber right" yea dick wad because you were part of it, you dumb ass top 40 DJ
This dipshit created the teaparty and now acts like he's above partisanship.

Wow the Trump surrogates on TV are acting like such babies. But I guess that is nothing new.

All of the media is corrupt. Everyone has an agenda. Nobody wants to talk about Clinton's shortcomings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom