• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geg

Bias is an adjective though.

2maGCTa.png

N7VWY2M.png

But seriously, this is pretty normal, "biased" ends with an /st/ consonant cluster and those things are getting dropped in speech all the fucking time, I'm willing to bet you do it too.
Now combine this with the fact that nouns can act as adjectives in English and it's pretty understandable why people use this non-standard spelling, and really, it's nothing to get worked up about. It's not like it can cause any confusion.
It's almost certainly going to get more popular too.

I don't want to live in this future, time to vote for Trump

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

OH, PLEASE.

I think you are reading what you want out of that article.

The consensus in poligaf that Nate's model has turned into shit this election (the model only gets scrutiny in neogaf when hillary is down) is usually backed by this kind of cherry picking.

Actually, he didn't have that follow-up posted until after I posted in here.

Jake Tappert made a good point to Rudy Giuliani.

Trump went on to twitter (at some point) complaining that millions of Americans don't pay income taxes.

Those are people just using the laws to their advantage.
Same as Trump not paying income taxes for many years.

I don't blame Trump for not using every loophole available to pay less taxes.
But he continues to advocate for lower effective tax rates for other wealthy business people.
But then don't complain when infrastructure is in the shitter.

You can cut taxes and hope business booms. But don't sit there and complain about the debt and shitty infrastructure. Because your tax cuts aren't going to pay for themselves.
We don't need Kansas on a national level.

If Trump had been more transparent and upfront about him paying very little in taxes, he actually could have leveraged this to his advantage.

He easily could have said, "I'm very familiar with our tax system. We have enormous loopholes that allow people like myself to avoid paying taxes. Nobody is going to pay more taxes than they have to pay. So I do not regret it. But my policy positions are actually against my own interests because I need to do what's right for this country"

But then again, he wants to slash taxes. And he probably couldn't be upfront about this issue because his tax returns likely reveal some shady dealings.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
If Trump had been more transparent and upfront about him paying very little in taxes, he actually could have leveraged this to his advantage.

He easily could have said, "I'm very familiar with our tax system. We have enormous loopholes that allow people like myself to avoid paying taxes. Nobody is going to pay more taxes than they have to pay. So I do not regret it. But my policy positions are actually against my own interests because I need to do what's right for this country"

But then again, he wants to slash taxes. And he probably couldn't be upfront about this issue because his tax returns likely reveal some shady dealings.

That necessitates actually wanting to do those things, if he said it and his plan was the opposite he'd get killed. It's why Romney didn't do that either.

Trump is so horrible that Trump waging a war (to the point of cutting off alimony) against his second wife (whom he raped) in 1999 got zero coverage.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkacz...alimony-when-s?utm_term=.uxleX0g2N#.ibnwr3VQn

In response to the Trump taxes, Fox News is running with "ILLEGALLY OBTAINED" while trying to bring back #BasementDwellers... Which was found from an illegal email hack.

................................ Fox anchors picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

Retro

In response to the Trump taxes, Fox News is running with "ILLEGALLY OBTAINED" while trying to bring back #BasementDwellers... Which was found from an illegal email hack.

#BasementDwellers went from nothingburger to strugglestory. It's the news equivalent of having saltine crackers for dinner.

Well if I'm gonna keep up the Batman comparisons:

e04c8016-a36c-48d9-b3a4-4344c342b457.gif

So Trump is half "the black"?

David Duke
‏@DrDavidDuke

Shamefully bias debate moderator, Lester Holt, has been married to his Jewish wife, Carol Hagen, since 1982.
#RiggedElection #MAGA #AltRight

Ctucr_7VIAErMo1.jpg:large

I'd say that two people being married for THIRTY FOUR YEARS is something to be happy about, don't you?

ALSO: David Duke was only married for 10 years. Take that!

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Ctxrn7MWYAA7FA9.jpg

Notice the sticker pointing to where Marla was supposed to sign. This is on the copy that was given to the NYT.
I've assumed she's a likely candidate for ultimately being the leak. She would likely have access. But who knows.

Can't wait to see more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom