• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.
My biggest worry with Russia and their puppet organization wikileaks is that they will start fabricating evidence. Of course the Clinton campaign can always deny it but it will be in the hands of mainstream media whether they will report on it or not.

That would be an actual concern.

The later he releases stuff the more early voting takes place. He has nothing.

Last week after the debate would have been the perfect time to release something

Boke1879

IF wikileaks had something noteworthy they'd release it. I mean you're coming off the worst week for Trump and this weekend hasn't been good for him either.

I mean today Hillary spoke to a black congregation. Speaking to her base. Tomorrow she's in Ohio. She's doing another week of strong campaigning and Obama, Biden, Bill, Bernie and Michelle will be doing their things next week. Early voting has started and will start in other places.

The longer he waits to release whatever will "end" her runs the risk of just not mattering.

And like I said. They've cried wolf far too often.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Every second people talk about this is giving them a victory. The goal is to demoralize Democrats.

Dierce

The later he releases stuff the more early voting takes place. He has nothing.

Last week after the debate would have been the perfect time to release something

Lets not forget that wikileaks has been publishing alt-right conspiracy nonsense for some time now. This could easily be more of the same spinning words to fit their narrative.

gaugebozo

Security concerns? Really?

Considering that Wikileaks just releases stuff online nothing would stop them from publishing whatever dirt they supposedly have anyway. They've got nothing.
They are working on
drumming up attention
properly redacting private info.

WikiLeaks cancels Tuesday announcement amid security concerns: report

WikiLeaks has canceled an unknown announcement it had planned for next week due to security concerns, according to an NBC News reporter.

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange was scheduled to make an announcement Tuesday from the balcony of London's Ecuadorian Embassy. It was expected to be connected to Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

However, NBC News reporter Jesse Rodriguez reported that because of security concerns at the embassy, the event has been canceled. WikiLeaks hasn't said whether the announcement will be rescheduled.

Killary got to them!

Еще один день...

Edit: опоздал на вечеринку

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
My goodness those Fox News headlines. They aren't even trying to appear a smidge impartial anymore.

Bowdz

My goodness those Fox News headlines. They aren't even trying to appear a smidge impartial anymore.

Lmao, half of the webpage is Hillary's basement dwellers comment and Trump's tax issue is a small link 3/4 down the page.

Stay impartial FoxNews. I can't wait for the inevitable crazy conservative civil war that'll take place if Trump decides to start Trump News Network and Fox feels the need to go even further to the right to retain their crazy viewers.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Is it the one with the woman who goes for her gun and Hillary personally broke into her house and took it?
Gotta love that ad. Hillary's big plan is to ensure white suburban women are defenseless in their bedrooms!

LOL, what a joke. How tired is the Ecuadorian embassy of Assange's shit at this point?

AMVRMXi.png

99% will be nothing.

1% I am cartoon soldiering about this since private things were hacked.

royalan

Part of me hopes that Dad goes nuclear on Pence this week. It sucks that Pence has been able to fly under the radar this election and be seen as the evenhanded and stablezing half of the ticket when, a) in a Trump presidency he'll likely be the one in control; and b) he's done more to harm women, gays and minorities than Trump ever has (and probably ever actually would).

Pence has actually had the opportunity to legislate his hate. He's as dangerous as Cruz. People need to be reminded of that.

My guess has been that he is trying to get Asylum in Russia.
Russia don't want him. He's just a burden and complicates Russia's standing with others even more. As much as Putin flexes his muscles, he wouldn't want to provoke US intentionally.

But who knows after this election.

Part of me hopes that Dad goes nuclear on Pence this week. It sucks that Pence has been able to fly under the radar this election and be seen as the evenhanded and stablezing half of the ticket when, a) in a Trump presidency he'll likely be the one in control; and b) he's done more to harm women, gays and minorities than Trump ever has (and probably ever actually would).

Pence has actually had the opportunity to legislate his hate. He's as dangerous as Cruz. People need to be reminded of that.

I suspect that Ned Flanders is going to own Cotton Hill at that debate. En Español. While playing the harmonica.

Slayven

I was in GameStop and an 8 year old said "People still play Zelda, that game is old as crap". That is what Assange talk reminds me of.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I was in GameStop and an 8 year old said "People still play Zelda, that game is old as crap". That is what Assange talk reminds me of.

Not enough guns and murder in that game for that 8-year old.

I am a teacher and am repeatedly disappointed by what I hear about games on a daily basis.

Debirudog

I feel like Kaine could go after Pence on a lot of things. Kaine knows how to talk his way through and he does it in such a nice guy way.

Holmes

Republicans on Twitter seem to think Clinton will/is attacking Trump on his marriages, sharing an image of Bill with two women with the caption "Hillary, do you really want to go there?"

Dierce

Is the media pushing back against these evil morons saying orange turd is a genius for not paying taxes by reminding them that he lost all that money in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom