• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
I'd say that two people being married for THIRTY FOUR YEARS is something to be happy about, don't you?
not when one of more of them is "a Jew." Or something, I don't keep up on the latest white supremacist rhetoric on why different groups are bad.

They look like a really happy couple and I think it's disgusting that David Duke even went there.
But does it surprise you?

Ctxrn7MWYAA7FA9.jpg

Notice the sticker pointing to where Marla was supposed to sign. This is on the copy that was given to the NYT.

giphy.gif

Fuchsdh

So Trump is half "the black"?

I'd say that two people being married for THIRTY FOUR YEARS is something to be happy about, don't you?

ALSO: David Duke was only married for 10 years. Take that!

I didn't realize that the alt right was something they gladly called themselves. I thought it was just a liberal classification.

Revolver

This bit from the Times article caught my attention when they were interviewing his former accountant:
In an interview on Wednesday, Mr. Mitnick said he could not divulge details of Mr. Trump’s finances without Mr. Trump’s consent. But he did talk about Mr. Trump’s approaches to taxes, and he contrasted Fred Trump’s attention to detail with what he described as Mr. Trump’s brash and undisciplined style. He recalled, for example, that when Donald and Ivana Trump came in each year to sign their tax forms, it was almost always Ivana who asked more questions.

Ivana knew more about taxes than "genius" Trump.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
If Trump had been more transparent and upfront about him paying very little in taxes, he actually could have leveraged this to his advantage.

He easily could have said, "I'm very familiar with our tax system. We have enormous loopholes that allow people like myself to avoid paying taxes. Nobody is going to pay more taxes than they have to pay. So I do not regret it. But my policy positions are actually against my own interests because I need to do what's right for this country"

But then again, he wants to slash taxes. And he probably couldn't be upfront about this issue because his tax returns likely reveal some shady dealings.

I doubt anything could have made this look good given that Trump has a history of ranting against people who don't pay taxes.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
lmao no

Hillary with the Wonka entrance was the best political gag of the past 20 years. This is incontrovertible.

LOL please. Not even close to some of the stuff Ferrell was doing with GWB.

Clinton: 'My worries are not the same as black grandmothers'

Good to see her keeping her positive persona up.

Also that headline scared me at first.

"But because my grandchildren are white, because they are the grandchildren of a former president and secretary of state -- let's be honest here: They won't face the kind of fear that we heard from the young children testifying before the city council," Clinton said.

God damn.

HylianTom

Banned
My vote is still for Tina Fey's Palin as an all-time SNL political favorite. In addition to being hysterical, I'm convinced that she nudged the election a teensy bit more in our favor by helping in creating the popular perception of Palin.

hOZWTGhynCwx.gif

Damn.

That was incredibly powerful. I don't know if anything has hit me as hard as the testimony of the girl at the NC city council meeting. It absolutely broke my heart.

Mine too. Like, kid should not be worried about this stuff. They should be free to be kids. We're the adults. We should be able to stop being fucking disgusting and get our shit together.

My vote is still for Tina Fey's Palin as an all-time SNL political favorite. In addition to being hysterical, I'm convinced that she nudged the election a teensy bit more in our favor by helping in creating the popular perception of Palin.

hOZWTGhynCwx.gif

This is my vote. She became (still is) indistinguishable from from the real Palin.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Says who?

Reasonable people. I love McKinnon but a Willy Wonka roll is mediocre compared to Ferrell's Bush stuff. Some absolutely amazing stuff back then.

As others have said, Fey's Palin was better as well.

watershed

Banned
If they had something big they would have released it by now. They get more cover2by pretending to have something than from what it actually is.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Keep speaking to your base, Hillary. She is just fucking rolling. Look at the women nodding their heads behind her.

Plinko

I'll worry about it when it releases and if it turns out to actually be anything noteworthy. These guys have cried fucking wolf far too long.

Right. So far it has been nothing.

Dierce

My biggest worry with Russia and their puppet organization wikileaks is that they will start fabricating evidence. Of course the Clinton campaign can always deny it but it will be in the hands of mainstream media whether they will report on it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom