• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holmes

Monmouth FL

Hillary 46
Trump 41
tumblr_o73p4qITac1ub3fcfo1_400.gif

Grief.exe

"Yeah but Mark Udall talks too much about abortion. Should we even vote? It's a midterm election, everyone knows those don't count. I mean I know they literally sent us our ballots and all we have to do is mail them back but eh... I wonder what's on Netflix"

- Colorado electorate 2014

Thankfully the electorate continues to become more educated and diverse courtesy of people migrating to the state and the electorate will show up to vote this year. Avoid another right wing nut job in Daryl Glen.

Boke1879

So if Clinton takes FL that's it for trump right?

Not to mention it seems dems better do their damndest to win that senate seat if it's really that close.

RI've never had any doubts that HR would vote Clinton. He's easily the best GOP president of my life time.

HW's foreign policy team and their decisions set all the groundwork for the modern era where we defend the status quo (nearly utopian by human historical standards in terms of war and misery) from threats. This is opposed to most of American history where we were trying to establish that status quo.

It's pretty remarkable what they did, what Bill Clinton kept doing, and then how Dubya effed it up and Obama was able to put things back together.

Reportedly they didn't even want Jeb throwing his hat in the ring as potential contenders for Hillary.

I've never had any doubts that HR would vote Clinton. He's easily the best GOP president of my life time. He dropped trickle down economics like a ton of bricks when he saw it wasn't working, he's not one of the blind faithful.

He was never a fan, called it Voodoo Economics in his primary against Reagan.

Bowdz

Murphy needs to pull through. Prep as much as you can for the debates and cause the Rubi-bot to malfunction.

Murphy really just needs to hammer home all of Rubio's quotes about hating the Senate, how nothing important is done there (only the Presidency offers the ability to make progress), and how he won't commit to a full term. That is the frame that everyone should be looking at the election in. Nothing he says is true because he is an opportunistic politician.

When's the Rubio Murphy debate?
They're having like six because Rubio is a moron who's letting Murphy increase his visibility (which would take away the one big advantage he has in this race).

I mean maybe it won't matter in the end but jeez.

To add to that it might be nice if he goes after Rubio for spouting completely contradictory positions depending on what language he's speaking. When he interviews in English his immigration position is closer to Trump, in Spanish it's closer to Clinton. Rubio is way over performing among Latinos, Murphy needs to cut into that to win.

Slayven

Murphy really just needs to hammer home all of Rubio's quotes about hating the Senate, how nothing important is done there (only the Presidency offers the ability to make progress), and how he won't commit to a full term. That is the frame that everyone should be looking at the election in. Nothing he says is true because he is an opportunistic politician.

Isn't Rubio's attendance record shit?

Slayven

I wish Jill Stein would sit down with somebody like Joy Reid, Jessica Williams, or Sam B.

Sam B might hit her, so that might be a bad idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom