• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish it was Wednesday already, so we could have a quick laugh at WikiLeaks and move on. If they had any integrity, they'd just release whatever they had, instead of doing these publicity stunts that always come up short.

I mean, if someone was really about to be elected President who had done super illegal stuff, why would you sit on it for a few days and hype the announcement? (Because you are a narcissist).

It's probably going to be something stupid like 'Clinton already ordered LETTERHEAD THAT SAYS PRESIDENT H.R. CLINTON SO CLEARLY THE FIX IS IN'.

I wish it was Wednesday already, so we could have a quick laugh at WikiLeaks and move on. If they had any integrity, they'd just release whatever they had, instead of doing these publicity stunts that always come up short.

I mean, if someone was really about to be elected President who had done super illegal stuff, why would you sit on it for a few days and hype the announcement? (Because you are a narcissist).

It's probably going to be something stupid like 'Clinton already ordered LETTERHEAD THAT SAYS PRESIDENT H.R. CLINTON SO CLEARLY THE FIX IS IN'.

Roger Stone will the only one laughing because he managed to distract you for 5 days after a big story broke on Trump.

Still trying to see where anyone other than him has hinted at anything even involving Democrats. This is their statement on twitter and all it says is that it's their 10th anniversary,

@wikileaks
WikiLeaks press conference Tuesday 10:00 am Berlin time on the past, present & future of WikiLeaks #wikileaks10

Zukkoyaki

Regarding the Wikileaks stuff, they posted on Twitter/Facebook that they're doing a "press conference" about the "Past Present and Future of Wikileaks." if you look at their posts, there isn't a single mention of Hillary Clinton. All of that crap comes from Roger Stone.

Teggy

Regarding the Wikileaks stuff, they posted on Twitter/Facebook that they're doing a "press conference" about the "Past Present and Future of Wikileaks." if you look at their posts, there isn't a single mention of Hillary Clinton. All of that crap comes from Roger Stone.

The future is they will have to shut down because after they ruin Hillary they will have to go in hiding from her assassins.

Fuchsdh

Sounds familiar.

Man, I haven't seen a shot of Assange in a while. He's really buying into that "fugitives must have facial hair, haggard look" thing isn't he. Come a long way from boy wonder look:

Assange-903.jpg

teiresias

Just voted absentee here. So in VA that's +1 Hillary and +1 on NO to what appears to be a right-to-work amendment which I had heard nothing about.

Trump's open contempt for soldiers and veterans is so impressive:

Donald Trump on Monday suggested to a room full of veterans that soldiers who return from war suffering from PTSD are not “strong” and “can’t handle it.”

The GOP presidential candidate’s statement came during a Q&A at the Retired American Warriors Pac. Some of the questions were about the suicide epidemic in the military and criticism of the Veterans Administration (VA) for falling short on providing veterans with the mental health treatment they need.

After saying there are around 22 veteran suicides a day, Trump explained to the room of veterans what PTSD was.

“When people come back from war and combat and they see maybe what the people in this room have seen many times over, and you’re strong and you can handle it, but a lot of people can’t handle it,” Trump said.

There was a silence in the room after his statement, and people on social media were quick to express anger toward his comments.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/emaoconnor/trump-ptsd?utm_term=.qyJO2q8VW#.jqBYyWrnd

Fist yourself with brass knuckles.

I hope these kinds of comments come up at the Town Hall.

I have no idea what kind of questions to expect, or what will happen if he fails to actually answer the question.

Edit: I can't believe I got a tag for Hair Mouse. Look at me now, Dad. Thank you so much.

Trump's open contempt for soldiers and veterans is so impressive:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/emaoconnor/trump-ptsd?utm_term=.qyJO2q8VW#.jqBYyWrnd

Fist yourself with brass knuckles.

How can any vet pretend this man is suitable to be CiC? How's he gonna reform the VA? Ugh. So frustrating that he has a 40% floor.

EDIT: Let's also not forget this is a man who thinks vets' suicide rates are mostly driven because they have to wait too long for physical treatment; not due to them needing mental health treatments.

Iolo

Dude, Trump is still going with the wrong 22 figure he mansplained to the vet at the CiC forum?

When a veteran asked Trump what his plan is to "stop the 20 veterans a day from killing themselves," Trump tried to correct her and floated the old estimate. "Actually, it’s 22," he said,

Ugh, LATimes 5% Trump bump cancelled Hillary's Fox News 5% bump and now she's back to 2.5% in RCP.

Why does RCP include junk polls? Huffpo Pollster does not and it's sitting pretty with 6% Hillary aggregate lead.

Grief.exe

The future of Wiki leaks is the downfall of Hillary Clinton.

Not only does Trump's team have a surrogate problem, but their schedule...

Team Clinton's Monday

Hillary Clinton: 2 stops (Toledo, OH; Akron, OH)
Joe Biden: 2 stops (Orlando, FL; Sarasota, FL)
Bill Clinton: 2 stops (Saginaw, MI; Flint, MI)

Team Trump's Monday

Donald Trump: 3 stops (Herndon, VA; Pueblo, CO; Loveland, CO)
Mike Pence: 1 stop (Ashland, VA)

Team Clinton's Tuesday

Hillary Clinton: 2 stops (Haverford, PA; Harrisburg, PA)
Elizabeth Warren: 1 stop (Las Vegas, NV)
Bernie Sanders: 2 stops (Minneapolis, MN; Duluth, MN)
Bill Clinton: 2 stops (Athens, OH; Steubenville, OH)
Michelle Obama: 2 stops (Charlotte, NC; Raleigh, NC)

Team Trump's Tuesday

Donald Trump: 1 stop (Prescott Valley, AZ)

CO? VA? AZ? WHAT?

studyguy

No one wants to see anyone but Trump.
This is what happens when you make the entire RNC out as a bunch of establishment assholes.

Dude dug his own campaign grave.

At Gallup, Hillary is currently at the "highest" favorable rating she's been all of September (-12, 42/54), while Trump hit his lowest (-30, 33/63).

I hope these kinds of comments come up at the Town Hall.

I have no idea what kind of questions to expect, or what will happen if he fails to actually answer the question.

Edit: I can't believe I got a tag for Hair Mouse. Look at me now, Dad. Thank you so much.

A well-deserved tag. Can you make it link to the story or does a mod have to do it? In the general vein of Trump-related horrific literature, I wrote a little web piece juxtaposing Trump quotes with quotes from the Judge in Cormac McCarthy's Blood Meridian that you might enjoy:

http://bedfordandbowery.com/2016/04/who-said-it-donald-trump-or-cormac-mccarthys-blood-meridian/

kmfdmpig

Not only does Trump's team have a surrogate problem, but their schedule...

CO? VA? AZ? WHAT?

It's the perfect match for the election as a whole. He stumbles around on his own in the wrong places saying the wrong things, while she and her allies focus on three states that matter to the election and are legitimately in play - OH, PA, and NC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom