• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.

sazzy

In other news...

FfW86a.png

Joeytj

Banned
Lol, that October surprise hashtag. I bet not even the Trump campaign wants to touch that (at least not Conway), it's just unhinged beyond belief.

Some of them believe it's all about a secret Swiss account that got Bush and Obama elected. And now it's Hillary's turn!

What's weird about Trump is that most current pseudo-fascist European parties are led by young people whereas Trump is the oldest candidate ever.

Europe's far right is being led by Kylo Ren whereas America's far right has Immortan Joe.

This is the greatest image I've ever seen:

Ct4_AxTWEAABW80.jpg

Guess the number of retweets.

sazzy

What's weird about Trump is that most current pseudo-fascist European parties are led by young people whereas Trump is the oldest candidate ever.

Europe's far right is being led by Kylo Ren whereas America's far right has Immortan Joe.

This is the greatest image I've ever seen:

Ct4_AxTWEAABW80.jpg

Guess the number of retweets.

lol that's not even her lol

This InfoWars feed is fucking amazing already, doubt Assange's content will be nearly as interesting.

Alex Jones is playing Rachel Maddow and Christopher Hayes and Hillary and Kimmel dunking on him over and over again, what the fuck, lmao.

In other news...
Milo, the insufferable cartoon villain Martin Shkreli and convicted felon-slash-pervert James O'Keefe in the same place at the same time? Jesus christ. Actually, can we always keep them together? It would be much easier to keep track of them as a group.

Wait, none of those people are artists. What's the point of this? Are they going to take pictures of them urinating on pictures of Hillary or something? People are supposed to be interested JUST because of the name recognition of these weirdos? Jesus. Could be worse! Palmer Luckey could be a contributor.

Maengun1

I normally go to sleep around 6am EST (I work evenings) so I'm ready to lol at Julian's nothingburger before tucking myself in and/or soak the bedsheets

I have not seen a single Twitter user with "deplorable" in their Twitter username who was not actually deplorable, it's impressive.

Wait, how did America letting a private company take over the internet address book provoke such an absurd reaction from the right? Even Ben Garrison is making cartoons about this bullshit.

CtsLoKQVMAQXwnT.jpg

Joeytj

Banned
I have to confess something. I usually get all panicky about these smears, that 100% of the time turn out to be nothing.

But I've always been too susceptible to it, lol. I remember being worried about Larry Sinclair, that guy was going around saying he once had coke and sex with Obama (I think he's dead now?). He even got some time in a Puerto Rican tabloid show before the primaries against Hillary.

It was, of course, all the work of sleazy Republican operatives from Chicago, from the same trash pit from whence the original birthers came.

The Obama campaign had to, once I think, acknowledge the smear and rebuff it, but it was always worrying in my poor 19-year-old self that it might have been true,

Maengun1

Okay just checked twitter and I'm actually cackling at #OctoberSurprise being the no. 2 trend and all the deplorables jacking off over it already. Do we know what the word SURPRISE means?
KuGsj.gif

sazzy

I have not seen a single Twitter user with "deplorable" in their Twitter username who was not actually deplorable, it's impressive.

Wait, how did America letting a private company take over the internet address book provoke such an absurd reaction from the right? Even Ben Garrison is making cartoons about this bullshit.

CtsLoKQVMAQXwnT.jpg

Do you expect Ted Cruz et al to know how the internet works?

The people who think the Earth is 5000 years old?

The people who believe in creationism?

People who deny global warming?

Ben Garrison has words for all Jew, Muslim, Communists out there:

Ct5k4GUXYAA6wqx.jpg

/pol/ edited Ben Garrison's comics in the past to make him out to be a NeoNazi. Now Garrison has changed his style so that no edits are needed, very practical.

Joeytj

Banned
Honestly, is Ben Garrison secretly a liberal just fucking with the alt-right? Are we sure he isn't really just mocking their beliefs? lol

EDIT: I'm tempted to look at the livefeed, just to kicks, but I don't want to contribute to their pageviews.

IrishNinja

this thing really hasn't started huh

fuck am i doing waiting on anything alex jones related, ima go play videogames and check back on the nothing later

Syncytia

CtsLoKQVMAQXwnT.jpg

I had no idea we gave the internet to the UN. Thanks to this comic and Alex Jones.

Wait, why am I watching this?

sazzy

this thing really hasn't started huh

fuck am i doing waiting on anything alex jones related, ima go play videogames and check back on the nothing later

I had no idea we gave the internet to the UN. Thanks to this comic and Alex Jones.

Wait, why am I watching this?

because hype lol

I have it playing in the background... its like 630pm here so I'm good :D

I wanna see the meltdown lol

Syncytia

I absolutely lost it at Lester Dolt.

I've also learned that Anderson is CIA? Looks I need to start going to infowars for funsies.

Edit: Wow I have been missing out. These headlines are amazing
PENTAGON PAID PR FIRM $540MN TO MAKE FAKE TERRORIST VIDEOS <<this is from Russia Today lol
HILLARY CLINTON SET TO EXIT PRESIDENTIAL RACE
HILLARY CLINTON HAD BILL&#8217;S MIXED RACE SON BANISHED
CIA TO RUN 2ND PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE

kcp12304

Banned
I just clicked on the description on Alex Jones stream and apparently they sell a whole bunch of shit on their store. It's amazing. Like anti-radiation pills, solar panel generators, survival gear, sleep aid, Antimicrobial Adult Toothbrushes, 6 month food supply, and Super Male Vitality formula.

The 6-Month Food Supply provides one adult with 900 servings of healthy, delicious long-term storable food, drinks and snacks for 180 days. Packaged in convenient and lightweight 4-Serving mylar pouches, our low-heat dehydrated food seals in the flavor and high-nutritional value. Simple and easy to prepare: just boil water, pour in the food, simmer for 10 to 15 minutes and serve up a great meal.

The 6-Month Food Supply contains*:

Strawberry Fields Cream of Wheat -- 64 Servings
Maple Grove Oatmeal -- 112 Servings
Uncle Frank's Italian Lasagna -- 16 Servings
Granny's Homestyle Potato Soup -- 48 Servings
Traveler's Stew -- 48 Servings
Summer's Best Corn Chowder -- 16 Servings
Blue Ribbon Creamy Chicken Rice -- 48 Servings
Liberty Bell Potato Cheddar Soup -- 40 Servings
Traditional Fettuccine Alfredo -- 40 Servings
Independence Hall Chicken Noodle Soup -- 16 Servings
Cheesy Broccoli & Rice Soup -- 32 Servings
Country Cottage Mac & Cheese -- 32 Servings
Heartland's Best Mashed Potatoes -- 64 Servings
Creamy Stroganoff -- 32 Servings
Instant White Rice -- 40 Servings
Chocolate Pudding -- 60 Servings
Honey Coated Banana Chips -- 32 Servings
Orange Energy Drink Mix -- 64 Servings
Settler's Whey Powdered Milk -- 96 Servings

MMMHHHH, infowars alfredo. No GMOs or MSG.

413hw3UthcL.jpg

Syncytia

I just clicked on the description on Alex Jones stream and apparently they sell a whole bunch of shit on their store. It's amazing. Like anti-radiation pills, solar panel generators, survival gear, sleep aid, Antimicrobial Adult Toothbrushes, 6 month food supply, and Super Male Vitality formula.

They're advertising their store now, hahahahaha

This is beyond absurd

I wish I had a Bakker's bucket to snack on while I watch this.

I didn't realize that homeopathy was the nexus between the hardcore left and alt-right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom