• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my head I have this image of Trump and his family sitting around a Dell laptop watching this while Kellyanne Conway drinks vodka out of a bottle in the corner

Joeytj

Banned
Has it started?

Doesn't look like it. He will probably be half an hour late, then some ramblings about Wikileak anniversary, and then... nothing.

Read somewhere, from a non-fringe website, that apparently he's also being silenced by the Ecuadorian government (Assange is hiding at their Embassy in London, remember). Turns out, Correa (Ecuador's president) is personally very fond of Hillary, ha! And hates Trump. So, the Ecuadorian Embassy told him to reveal damaging info about Trump too, or else shut up.

Anyway, that might or might not be the reason why Assange won't reveal anything (if he has anything), although I checked and the Correa-Hillary friendship is real. Surprise, surprise.

Joeytj

Banned
Won't be #Octobersuprised if this actually turns the alt-right or Trump supporters against Wikileaks, for the sham it is.

Most likely though, it will just make them more unhinged, swallowing whole Assange's bullshit that he got censored or something.

If he actually had something, by the way, he would have already revealed it, not start with a fundraising drive.

Scientific American judged how good each presidential candidate was on science:

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/grading-the-presidential-candidates-on-science/

Gary Johnson understands nuclear power and nothing else, Trump is the dumbest candidate ever to run for president, Hillary is fine science-wise, Jill Stein is up and down.

18. Ocean Health: There is growing concern over the decline of fisheries and the overall health of the ocean: scientists estimate that 90% of stocks are fished at or beyond sustainable limits, habitats like coral reefs are threatened by ocean acidification, and large areas of ocean and coastlines are polluted. What efforts would your administration make to improve the health of our ocean and coastlines and increase the long-term sustainability of ocean fisheries?

Trump does not mention the ocean, fish, fisheries, coral reefs or coastlines in his answer. Grade: 0/5

Ok, this made me legit LOL :-D

sazzy

they show a video with 25 different US government people, and some media people, saying assange should be treated as an enemy combatant.

includes: hillary, newt, biden, oreilly, rush, mitch, others.

edit- this was the 'big' assassinate assange video

also, they're addressing the issue as wikileaks vs. US government, not hillary vs. assange.

rossonero

this is fucking hilarious

What is happening? Unfortunately I can't watch but the biggest newspaper here had a big headline about Wikileaks being expected to have a big reveal about Hillary and I just noticed that the headline is a lot smaller now :D

Joeytj

Banned
What is happening? Unfortunately I can't watch but the biggest newspaper here had a big headline about Wikileaks being expected to have a big reveal about Hillary and I just noticed that the headline is a lot smaller now :D

And where is "here"? Where do you live?

Nothing is happening, they're just talking about how everybody hates them and that they need money.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
In other news...

FfW86a.png
lmao @
"pharmaceutical entrepreneur and leftist folk villain Martin Shkrelli"

sazzy

Its amazing how the infowars idiots are selectively hearing...

wikileaks is talking about ...

-warcrimes in iraq
-warcrimes in afghanistan
-treatment of chealsea manning
-gitmo
-nsa spying

but ofc, they only hear, and want to hear about, KILLARY OMGZZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom