• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zukkoyaki

He's not even unskewing a poll, he just unskewed some completely made up value that cannot be tangibly measured.

For shits and giggles I was scrolling through his Twitter, I had known about this guy before but WOW. He's completely out of his mind! Gotta love the posts saying he KNEW that Clinton had gotten to Assange or she would be done right now. Doesn't matter though, Trump is winning ON HIS OWN and there was NO movement toward Clinton after the debate.

mo60

For shits and giggles I was scrolling through his Twitter, I had known about this guy before but WOW. He's completely out of his mind! Gotta love the posts saying he KNEW that Clinton had gotten to Assange or she would be done right now. Doesn't matter though, Trump is winning ON HIS OWN and there was NO movement toward Clinton after the debate.

Some of the replies to his recent tweet are also just awful. Dude's probably in for a massive shock in 34 days anyway.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
In the Daily Telegraph cryptic crossword today (4th October 2016, no. 28,236) the first two down clues were:

2 Detest swear-word appearing in French article (6)
3 Outdo last in tournament, bottom (5)

LOATHE TRUMP

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Loathe is a swear word?

No, "oath" is a swear-word. You put it inside (appearing in) "LE" (which is a French definite article) and the result means detest.

(I've been wondering for some time whether a thread about cryptic crosswords would be appreciated.)

Monmouth University Poll of Pennsylvania.

Hillary +10. Senate tied.

The Republican nominee's support has slipped among white voters in the Keystone State, who are now divided 46% for Clinton and 45% for Trump. In August, they gave Trump a 48% to 39% edge. This is mainly driven by a swing among white women - who currently support Clinton by a 55% to 35% margin. Just over a month ago, they were divided at 46% for Clinton and 45% for Trump. White men continue to back Trump - 57% to 35% for Clinton - compared with 50% to 32% in late August.

"Clinton has been blanketing the Pennsylvania airwaves with ads that highlight Trump's controversial statements, particularly about women. They appear to have had an impact," said Patrick Murray, director of the independent Monmouth University Polling Institute.

Man, those PA demos are damn favorable to Trump, and he's still losing.

DEMOGRAPHICS (weighted)
Self-Reported
35% Republican
26% Independent
39% Democrat

49% Male
51% Female
20% 18-34

24% 35-49
31% 50-64
25% 65+

86% White
9% Black
4% Hispanic
2% Other

Emarv

Remember when everyone got pissed at Hillary for blowing a 10 point lead and "taking the foot off his neck"? Remember when everyone yelled at her for September and acting like Clinton couldn't do this?

Good times.

Holmes

Trump is really a bad fit for Wisconsin and the state is more Democratic than Pennsylvania and Colorado are. If Hillary is ahead by double digits in those two, Wisconsin is safer than safe.

HylianTom

Banned
!

@ForecasterEnten:
Currently working on a map that allows Trump to win w/o carrying CO, FL, NC, & PA. I'm also planning on bringing Ed Sullivan back to life.

{TomServoVoice}Eddddd Sulll-i-vannnn!!!{/TomServoVoice}

jbug617

Banned
Indiana doesn't like him so they are going to let Illinois claim him
@MajorCBS: Via @EricTrump @AmericaNewsroom on @mike_pence "his track record in his home state, in Illinois is exactly why we picked him..." #Indiana

!

@ForecasterEnten:

{TomServoVoice}Eddddd Sulll-i-vannnn!!!{/TomServoVoice}

Oh, that's an easy one.
sY5QgvG.png
Completely plausible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom