• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Kaine to devote a good amount of time to attacking Pence tonight. Pence is still a national unkown and I think there are plenty of moderate Republicans who are holding on to Pence as a sort of security blanket to help them justify voting for Trump. Kaine should frame Pence as an extremist who is the perfect Trump lackey.

Boke1879

I want Kaine to devote a good amount of time to attacking Pence tonight. Pence is still a national unkown and I think there are plenty of moderate Republicans who are holding on to Pence as a sort of security blanket to help them justify voting for Trump. Kaine should frame Pence as an extremist who is the perfect Trump lackey.

Kaine definitely needs to attack Pence's record and make him defend it and tie him to Trump as well.

avaya

Finally saw the Morning Joe slot from this morning. Jesus christ what a load of horseshit from Mika, did she decide to disengage her brain? Maximum bedwetting in the most bizarre manner.

NeoXChaos

Ct8CgDvUkAA3Vui.jpg

NeoXChaos

Election Night will be quick if things keep going smoothly. Let's ignore the blue states(MI, WI included) and FL, OH, NV, NC etc
7:00PM EST
VA

8:00PM EST
PA
NH

9:00PM EST
CO

If they are called right at poll closings the rest are extras.

avaya

Election Night will be quick if things keep going smoothly. Let's ignore the blue states(MI, WI included) and FL, OH, NV, NC etc

They'll never call it till CA closes. Just like 2012 and 2008. But you're right relief should be early.

I got Stein too, shit poll

The problem with this political compass (and a lot of other ones) is that it only sorts people by liberal and conservative. In fact, it's liberal, conservative, and batshit insanity. You can be very much in line with my policy positions that fit neatly on the 2 axis system used here while being very far away from me on other issues. For instance, I scored closer to Hillary than Stein, but only by 2 points; that's because the poll failed to account for issues that are neither liberal nor conservative but merely bugnuts. "Does WiFi cause cancer," for instance.

We need to take advantage of modern technology and embrace the Social, Economic, and Bugnuts 3 dimensional model.

i have some bad news guys..

megyn kelly has skewered boris :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v96LV9I4IX0

I think it's clear at this point that Megyn Kelly is gonna switch networks soonish and she's just decieded to smash shit up on her way out. Throwing vases on the floor, tearing picture frames off the wall, actually going after a Trump spokesman...

I'm confused. Is Megyn Kelly sane or not?

Kelly seems to be conservative, but not nuts. Down and to the right on the Vox compass, but only middling on the bugnuts scale.

Fucking Bill Clinton

Former President Bill Clinton steamrolled President Obama’s signature healthcare law at a rally, calling it “the craziest thing in the world.”

Speaking Monday in Flint, Mich., Clinton blasted the core principles of ObamaCare as unworkable as he pitched a new system that would allow people to buy into Medicare or Medicaid.

“You’ve got this crazy system where all the sudden 25 million more people have healthcare and then the people are out there busting it, sometimes 60 hours a week, wind up with their premiums doubled and their coverage cut in half,” Clinton said.

“It’s the craziest thing in the world,” he said.

Clinton’s blunt remarks while campaigning for his wife, Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, run in direct contrast to her previous promises to build on ObamaCare.

Holmes

Yup, if these states have double digit Clinton leads then they should be called soon after closing, and the night will end early. The only maybe is Virginia because NoVA counts really slowly, but if Clinton dominates the Richmond and Virginia Beach area like I think she will, it'll probably be called much earlier than in '08 and '12. She's dead in the water in southwest Virginia, but maybe Kaine can prevent a total 2012-style wipeout there.

Cerium

I'm a little concerned about the hurricane. It's going to hit mostly blue areas and there's no way Rick Scott will ever pull a Christie '08 even if Obama has the best response in the world. Could affect turnout.

thebloo

OMG, Megyn Kelly is such a queen!!!
"Next up, Wikileaks..."

Oh, ok.

Oh god, please let Trump and his minions attack her.

I really fucking hope not. There's been enough shit in this election. I'd rather we don't introduce trans conspiracies and shaming into it.

Cyanity

Banned
Rudy and Ailes finishing lunch, leaving in a limo while smoking cigars.

Stolen from Twitter: "This photo is like a stereotype of how people imagine Republicans."

Ct8NqXXWEAAdJk0

I bet they feel like they're in the cool kid's club too. I can't wait for TrumpTV to crash and burn.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Everyducking time liberals complain about something bill Clinton says I get mad because no one ever cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom