• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodstyle

OMG, Megyn Kelly is such a queen!!!
"Next up, Wikileaks..."

Oh, ok.

Megyn Kelly is still better than her colleagues, but let's not forget that this is the woman who argued vehemently to defend Santa's "whiteness", and fake teared up in her coverage of Hillary's Benghazi hearing.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
How do you guys think the VP debate will go? I wasn't worried at all last time around and knew Diamond Joe would shred the Republican boy genius, but I'm a bit less sure if that'll be the case with Kaine. Not saying he's dumb or anything, or especially that a vapid pinhead like Pence is smart, but I feel like this is one of those instances where everyone's just gonna say that both are better than their running mates and call it a draw.

Emarv

How do you guys think the VP debate will go? I wasn't worried at all last time around and knew Diamond Joe would shred the Republican boy genius, but I'm a bit less sure if that'll be the case with Kaine. Not saying he's dumb or anything, or especially that a vapid pinhead like Pence is smart, but I feel like this is one of those instances where everyone's just gonna say that both are better than their running mates and call it a draw.

Kaine will be awkward, Pence will be on defense. No news will be made. It'll be a relative draw but the media will call it a narrow Pence victory because he was able to provide a mediocre defense of Trump to "stop the bleeding".

We all move on and the news spends all tomorrow on the hurricane.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/783391423663964160

Hope Pence shits the bed and Donald just stops tweeting.

No, even better, I hope Donald starts arguing with things Pence is saying.

Thisssss. Best possible case scenario is Trump starts throwing Pence under the bus.

Oh thank god. I read the first few words and I was like oh shit, but then it was all good. Reminds me of that "Terry Crews wrote a letter on feminism" thread.

Emarv

Hot take theory question: If the hurricane hits bad on the east coast, could Trump pull a bullshit excuse to try and skip the debate?

I don't know why you guys are dismissing the "pay to play"

The DNC explicitly used it

I mean I have no idea what's in there and doubt its anything, but that term is used

Those folder titles could be the FSB's grouping

Cross posted because it amuses me.

Inside the Pay to Play folder is a document titled "List of Names That Would Be Damaging If Released.docx."

Inside that document is this picture.

7CqXbli.png

royalan

It's weaker than even that wikileak's bullshit last night.

(And who wants to bet this is shit Russia created and tried to pass off to wikileaks and they declined because it was too stupid?)

Wikileaks recently doxxed a country of women.

You're crediting them with entirely too much integrity.

Slacker

Hot take theory question: If the hurricane hits bad on the east coast, could Trump pull a bullshit excuse to try and skip the debate?

If he does it'll work precisely as well as when McCain put his campaign on hold to help with the financial crisis, i.e. it will bury him permanently.

If this "hack" is real I will probably have to believe everything ever posted online for the rest of my life. There would be no sense in doubting anything ever again.

Well Jake Tapper just said it would be nice if the left got as outraged over the lack of care being given to veterans as Trump misspeaking on PTSD. I don't know maybe if you guys actually gave a fuck about reporting on it more people would be aware and changes could be made.

shem935

Banned
Love it. Hey here is a pic of her Pay to Play folder. "Well.....click on it....what's inside?" What? It clearly says pay to play right there. Please lock her up.

Revolver

I hope Pence says that Trump has broad shoulders tonight.

And gets that swoony faraway look in his eyes.

Hope Pence gets nailed for all the reprehensible shit he's said over the years. I want to see that Race Bannon mask yanked off and the hateful extremist behind it exposed.

Well Jake Tapper just said it would be nice if the left got as outraged over the lack of care being given to veterans as Trump misspeaking on PTSD. I don't know maybe if you guys actually gave a fuck about reporting on it more people would be aware and changes could be made.
Everyone has to feed the bothsides monster.

What did Politco even post? Some BS fake "pay to play" folder obtained from some anonymous source?

See these posts make you guys look bad too.

Politico reported on what the blog claimed to post.

Which contains real docs from other sources, not the foundation

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
LOL at that fake folder. Come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom