• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithil

Headed back to the underground lair of Oswald Cobblepot

lhGVPTm.gif

We talked about this earlier and quite frankly the system isn't perfect and doesn't work for millions of Americans it needs improvement

Ok, just don't call it the "craziest thing in the world", something like "we need more millennials in the system" or similar.

Could've easily come out the mouth of a R congressman.

I'm a little concerned about the hurricane. It's going to hit mostly blue areas and there's no way Rick Scott will ever pull a Christie '08 even if Obama has the best response in the world. Could affect turnout.
It's more than a month till the election. Jesus.

And I doubt (knock on wood) it does much damage in Florida besides wind damage which gets fixed quickly. NC, VA and SC have bigger issues.

royalan

I know Bill is somewhat of a loose cannon, but I don't think even he'd say something THAT bombastic on his own.

Coupled with Hillary's recent blasting of TPP, I think this is part of some new strategy.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
It's more than a month till the election. Jesus.

And I doubt (knock on wood) it does much damage in Florida besides wind damage which gets fixed quickly. NC, VA and SC have bigger issues.

Here's hoping it weakens pretty quick, South Carolina looks to be getting a direct hit if the last forecast I saw holds true.

kadotsu

Banned
I know Bill is somewhat of a loose cannon, but I don't think even he'd say something THAT bombastic on his own.

Coupled with Hillary's recent blasting of TPP, I think this is part of some new strategy.

I think she wants to give congress an aneurysm by adding a public option to the ACA.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
It's true that Bill's comments on their own aren't that bad or significant, but considering the shitty week Trump's had, I feel the media's just aching to divert attention back to Hillary to maintain the close race/false balance bullshit.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
It's true that Bill's comments on their own aren't that bad or significant, but considering the shitty week Trump's had, I feel they're just aching to divert attention back to Hillary to maintain the close race bullshit.

It's fine. Like I said, the VP debate is tonight so that will be the story tomorrow no matter what happened with Bill. Then we just wait for Trump to throw another tantrum, if Pence loses it'll be at like 3am tomorrow morning, and the newscycle is back to normal.

Boke1879

Only thing I'm concerned with about the hurricane is that I hope people are safe. Can't worry about how this distracts from any Presidential race.

Also Trump would NEVER attack Michelle. He's stupid, but not that far gone. Even he knows he'd be toast if he did that.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Only thing I'm concerned with about the hurricane is that I hope people are safe. Can't worry about how this distracts from any Presidential race.

Also Trump would NEVER attack Michelle. He's stupid, but not that far gone. Even he knows he'd be toast if he did that.

Trump going after Michelle would be hilarious. Can see Barack putting out a little one sentence press release...

"You dun fucked up"

...then letting Michelle go to town.

Dunno if these were posted yet:

@lizcgoodwin
The Clinton campaign says the number of Hispanic voters in FL requesting vote-by-mail ballots is up 73% compared to '12

@lizcgoodwin
In NC, Clinton camp reports a 73% increase in mail ballot requests from black voters and a 43% boost from Latinos

thebloo

I get that some people are struggling. But when you call wages "slavery" and the US a "3rd world country", you are a dumbass.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 41m41 minutes ago Arizona, USA
I will be watching the great Governor @Mike_Pence and live tweeting the VP debate tonight starting at 8:30pm est! Enjoy!

this should be fun

This is too good to pass up. Republican insiders think Kaine already won
Kaine in a blowout,” an Iowa Republican predicted. “He has a personality. Pence does not. His attempts to explain Trump are among the most tortured I've ever seen. … Pence goes about it with all the passion of a dead fish skittering along the concrete at [Seattle’s Pike Place] Market.
Tim Kaine is the relatable neighbor next door,” an Iowa Republican added. “Mike Pence is the guy you feel the need to impress in church.
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/who-will-win-the-vp-debate-229079

User1608

Banned
Mark Hamill is as funny and great as ever.
This is too good to pass up. Republican insiders think Kaine already won

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/who-will-win-the-vp-debate-229079
Heh. Not to mention Pence has contradicted Trump quite the number of times in policy and statements lol.
If there are now two poles of the Republican Party, and Donald Trump represents one end, Mike Pence inhabits the other.
In choosing the socially conservative Indiana governor as his running mate, Trump is attempting to yoke together different pieces of the fractured Republican identity. When you look at what the two men have actually said on some issues, the ticket looks less like a union of ideological interests than like a clash of opposing camps.
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/trump-vp-pick-mike-pence-policy-225605

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom