• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syncytia

The "Trump isn't a politician" excuse is horrible. If you're running for president there are certain standards you should meet. And using that excuse when Trump says horrible things is even worse. Not being a politician doesn't excuse you to be a shitty person.

Pence suggesting women should have unwanted children to help out people through adoption is going to be the biggest takeaway from this debate.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
A pretty good debate undone by dying on the cross of abortion.

Did nothing to help Trump with anyone but Trump supporters and just pissed off a shitload of women and minorities.

Slayven

"Why don't you let women decide for themselves?"

I am calling it now, that will be big for a lot of women..

It was so damn simple and perfect and truth

Paskil

Snap decision. Kaine won. Not a blow out, but he won. Now, take it back with a bit of fact checking and additional thought and Kaine kicked his fucking teeth in. Pence is definitely a smooth motherfucker, but I think that the facts do not do Trump any favors.

Kaine has a MUCH better second half, but I feel a ton of people tuned out

Pence is going to get annihilated in the fact checkers though, and that exchange on abortion I think will be the biggest topic of the night. In the end I think it was about even because Kaine had a fucking abysmal start

Why don't you trust women is, imo, the quote of the night, and something that is ultimately going to be the take away

Kaine knocked it out of the park with that. Pence had no answer.

Slayven

Snap decision. Kaine won. Not a blow out, but he won. Now, take it back with a bit of fact checking and additional thought and Kaine kicked his fucking teeth in. Pence is definitely a smooth motherfucker, but I think that the facts do not do Trump any favors.

Kaine did what he needed to do, force Pence to defend Trump.

Patrick Klepek

furiously molesting tim burton
Pence won. He's a slick motherfucker.

Too bad the VP doesn't debate doesn't mean anything, historically never has.

It's just noise.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
nobody is watching / watched this therefore all the #optics bullshit won't matter -- pence is going to get destroyed and his blanket denials / lies will ultimately do the one thing he absolutely could not do tonight: hurt trump worse than he already is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom