• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
The Clinton machine is far far better at the post debate spin.

Every channel is basically 'he didn't defend trump and lies too much'.

Clinton stays winning.

John King is saying how his sources inside Trump world think this debate will trigger Trump.

Anyways Matthew will dominate coverage now until Sunday so honestly this whole thing was pointless lol

Also Trump has like 5 days to get ready for the debate if he wasn't seriously preparing. He needs far longer to not come off like a complete idiot

jtb

Banned
Also, what was up with Trump's Twitter tonight? that was pathetic. not gonna start a cable news network with such low energy tweets. sad!

Iolo

We really need a "no online polls" policy. They're trite garbage - whether they agree with our political opinions or not.

No online posts either. Everyone needs to mail their posts into PoliGAF's PO Box. It would cut down on overreactions to the news of the minute, and also be scientifically rigorous.

Wilsongt

So for the next few days, Fox will be insufferable about a debate that has no consequences or bearing on the presidency. Got it.

royalan

HOLY

FUCKING

SHIT

MSNBC just did the first supercut replay of the debate...and Kaine's performance looks a LOT better. So much better that I'm wondering if that was the play all along.

Cutting out all the fat...seeing all the times Kaine pressed Pence to defend Trump only to get nothing is really effective.

And these supercuts get more play than the debates themselves.

Pence denying things Trump has said is going to be the story coming out of this debate. I fully believe that now.

Holmes

Yeah I'll take it, especially since Pence gave a lot of opportunities for the media to call him out on him saying "Trump/I never did that" when it's all on tape. Ultimately the Sunday debate will be more important.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
HOLY

FUCKING

SHIT

MSNBC just did the first supercut replay of the debate...and Kaine's performance looks a LOT better. So much better that I'm wondering if that was the play all along.

Cutting out all the fat...seeing all the times Kaine pressed Pence to defend Trump only to get nothing is really effective.

And these supercuts get more play than the debates themselves.

Pence denying things Trump has said is going to be the story coming out of this debate. I fully believe that now.

Like I said in the debate thread: Kaine may have lost the debate, but he just created like 30 new ads for the Clinton campaign.

Agree... the pence 2020 talk totally glosses over trump as a lost cause, pence wasn't loyal lol

I imagine his aids are keeping his phone away from him right now, but this might also manifest itself in the next debate.

Iolo

Staying up until 3am tonight to see Trump's possible tweetstorm would have a far better payoff than staying up for the Assange book club... even if Trump doesn't say anything.

Veelk

Banned
You have to admit, seeing Kaine and Pence go at it showed how exceptional a debator Hillary is. Kaine didn't exactly know how and when to pressure even though he was excellent on substance while Pence is a master spin artist while having nothing of substance to talk about. Hillary is the best of both worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom