• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revolver

Damn, CNN:

CwG3l64XEAAu1_6.jpg:large

Now do something about Corey you hypocrites. He was actually on the phone with Trump while on the air.

It's kind of crazy that even the averages are not in agreement. Pollster is on the higher end of a Clinton lead, NYT and 538 are in the middle, RCP is much lower.

Many of the big polls are upwards of two weeks old. I think CNN/ORC is the most recent and that was over a week ago. Pollster sticks to the major polls, NYT and 538 include more plus weighting, RCP will add that British broadcaster's kid's poll if he sends it to them.

There's so much variance in the polls that it seems like at least half of them are crappy. When MOE is only a few points for all polls and yet you have some polls with Trump/Clinton nearly tied and other polls have Clinton landslides, how do you choose?

It's not even just that, there's simply a lot less polling this year.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
This Brazile story highlighting the atrocious double standard that exists while a paid Trump stooge still has his CNN job is fucking infuriating.

tuffy

I do hope somebody made a 'DEAD HEAT' joke on air, or Jeopardy is trash.
That match was years ago. Though it's worth noting that the Celebrity Jeopardy runs are for charity and the questions are noticeably easier, which makes the end scores even more funny.

Donna needs to keep her damn mouth shut. Why the fuck would you send shit like that in an e-mail? What an idiot.

2020 I hope Hillary switches her entire campaign to pen and paper communications.

Why haven't we had one Republican e-mail leak? We need to get some 400 lb hackers on our side. Un-fucking-real.

Nothing about the race is changed from last week. No polling has shown any movement at all from Friday.

To be fair it's only been four days. I don't think we'll know for sure what effect it has (if any) until Friday at the latest.

I would like to be proven wrong, but I remain pessimistic. I don't think it'll be enough to swing the race, but it does dampen by hopes a bit.

Donna needs to keep her damn mouth shut. Why the fuck would you send shit like that in an e-mail? What an idiot.

2020 I hope Hillary switches her entire campaign to pen and paper communications.

Why haven't we had one Republican e-mail leak? We need to get some 400 lb hackers on our side. Un-fucking-real.

........... I mean, if we did it ourselves, that would be Watergate.

I guess Hillary could get some foreign country interested in hacking Republican emails, but I don't know which country would be interested in doing that? I guess China is the only one since they don't like Trump.

Maybe Iran?

Paches

Simple, the hackers want Trump to win.

To be fair it's only been four days. I don't think we'll know for sure what effect it has (if any) until Friday at the latest.

I would like to be proven wrong, but I remain pessimistic. I don't think it'll be enough to swing the race, but it does dampen by hopes a bit.

We've had opinion polls that show that people don't really care about this. And the story has changed now from Hillary to Comey being a moron and stepping out of line.

Goodstyle

Most hackers are alt-right scuzz bags. They're voting for Trump.

Revolver

Whatever happened to Anonymous anyway? Too busy looking for celeb nudies? Trump supporters?

Boke1879

Eh people are voting right now and again so far we haven't see anything that this story is swaying anything. I mean I'd suspect we'd see something by like Wednesday. Friday is far too late for people to just suddenly make up their minds.

Also you either believe Clinton shouldn't be President because of emails or you just don't care. I think most people have made up their minds.

Hackers are generally anti-establishment and the Dems are now the establishment. They did release stuff during Bush years too, so remember that.

Republicans probably have loads of overtly racist and sexist stuff in their emails. It'd look like those police emails from Ferguson and San Francisco.

Blader

Is there really a tape like that?

No one knows. There was rumors of two more oppo dumps on the level of the Access Hollywood tape, one of which was said to be as bad and one supposedly even worse. The first anyone thought of as being worse than grab em by the pussy would be Trump using the n-word. Hence, Hillary's campaign has a tape of Trump saying the n-word.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
Whatever happened to Anonymous anyway? Too busy looking for celeb nudies? Trump supporters?

Maybe they decided to stay out of this awful election. Or Rick Wilson is a secret member and has been hunting at what Anon is doing this whole time!

sphagnum

Banned
If we don't win the senate this election is meaningless.

Not meaningless, just fruitless. It prevents Trump from taking the presidency. 4 years of a stonewalled SCOTUS is better than a generation of a crazy SCOTUS. And imagine the other damage he could do.

The Dems seriously need to do everything in their power though to try to ramp up support for the midterms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom