• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goddamn. Bernie puttin in WORK

Go Go Bernie

giphy.gif

No Hillary surrogates in Georgia? :(

i promise that there are progressives here. please notice us senpai.

TyrantII

Holy shit, now even Chuck Grassley is on the anti-Comey bandwagon:

I'm even seeing national media here in Mexico with headlines of "FBI accused of violating law to hurt Clinton"

The (non-insane) GOP leadership probably isn't too happy that a non-partisan branch of government basically tucked tail to appease the hard right.

Nothing good can come of it for anyone in power. Especially the GOP elite who are gonna have a hell of a time putting the genie back in the bottle.

Syncytia

Comey is so done. This weekend has been quite a ride.

I'm excited for the supposed craziness to come this week.

Also very happy Hillary is coming to AZ. And Bernie is coming again!? Hopefully Phoenix area this time, couldn't make it out of town last week for him.

jtb

Banned
@daveweigel
Trump: "Thank you, Anthony Weiner! I've never liked you, but thank you!" (He donated to his campaigns multiple times.)

Weigel has one of the best Twitters.

studyguy

i voted yes on it, but i think there'll be some fallout from it

Honestly my take away is we're going in fucking blind on expectations for 61 in CA from what I've read. Someone elucidate it on me, I voted yes too but I'm not entirely convinced it'll be for the better depending on how pharmaceuticals react. What if we can't negotiate to get VA prices across the board? Do we just shrug and go welp!

Boke1879

Trump better hope to GOD there is something damning. I mean I know he doesn't care about looking stupid, but lets say this shit is wrapped up by the end of the week and a statement is released saying it's nothing.

You know Trump is going to go on yet another "rigged" tirade and claim Comey should be fired etc. lol

We were all looking for the oppo outside of us when we should have been looking for the oppo inside of us.

Lawrence Tribe was all over NPR today, decrying the motives of his good friend Jim Comey, being questioned. Comey must have spent the weekend calling in every chit he's ever banked to turn this into a "process" issue, only to have the Russian thing land in his lap. Sad!

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
Honestly my take away is we're going in fucking blind on expectations for 61 in CA from what I've read. Someone elucidate it on me, I voted yes too but I'm not entirely convinced it'll be for the better depending on how pharmaceuticals react.

there are different prices the state pays depending on where and who is buying it up and down the chain.

it makes all of the prices equal to whatever the VA is paying.

they may increase what they charge the VA as a result, which means we don't "save" money per se, and the VA gets hit with a larger bill than usual.

studyguy

there are different prices the state pays depending on where and who is buying it up and down the chain.

they may increase what they charge the VA as a result, which means we don't "save" money per se, and the VA gets hit with a larger bill than usual.

Aye, saw that, but I also read that the VA doesn't always release its pricing or as you said, they might just jack the fucking price up so it's screwing everyone anyway.

huffingtonpost: FBI’s James Comey Opposed Naming Russia As An Election Meddler, Source Confirms

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...s_5817b25de4b064e1b4b456f4?014c15cg5cvdxcg14i

It's hOPPOning.

Well, there is it. That would be two different sources, right? That lends more weight to the initial story. Might also make it more likely that other networks and reportes will have their own sources saying the same thing.

If this blows up, the story may become less "They found additional e-mails" and more "FBI director playing politics."

I wonder if we'll get a BIAS ALERT from Fox. /s

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Lol this Brazile email. If your favored candidate can't figure out there might be a lead poisoning issue in Flint fucking Michigan

"On the math test on Tuesday, there will be a question about numbers"

There's a little oppo in everyone...
little oppo is my penis' nickname. I release the oppo e'ry night if you know what I'm sayin ayooooooo /s

Edit The Oppo Inside Me by Tobias Rodham Funke

pigeon

Banned
Honestly my take away is we're going in fucking blind on expectations for 61 in CA from what I've read. Someone elucidate it on me, I voted yes too but I'm not entirely convinced it'll be for the better depending on how pharmaceuticals react. What if we can't negotiate to get VA prices across the board? Do we just shrug and go welp!

California's a great state for this, though. The pharmaceutical industries can't just walk away from us -- we're too big and too rich. They have to find a way to make things work.

Political Polls ‏@PpollingNumbers 2m2 minutes ago
#Pennsylvania
Gravis Marketing/Breitbart Poll (R):
Clinton 47 (+3)
Trump 44
Johnson 3
Stein 2

McGinty up 4

Those are Tim Kaine's drapes.
It's very likely Hillary will still win easily but Huma's mistake with the emails is going to do her in, Huma is not going to do serious jail time as she has children and might very well turn on the Clintons, she probably won't have a choice, unless Obama pardons her, but then Weiner is definitely going to sell out because he's probably looking at 50 years for being a pedo and would do anything to reduce his jail time, including turning on his own wife and dragging the Clintons down along the way. We're getting pretty close to finding out whether Huma lied, and if she did, the whole thing might come down, they won't be able to pin anything in Clinton directly without Huma as a witness but they much just have enough to get Huma.

Tim Kaine might just be salivating right now.

In a functioning government we would kill laws banning reimportation of drugs if Pharma tried to bleed the VA, but we don't. Canada is straight-up laughing at our idiocy and hoping we don't elect the spiritual successor of Rob Ford as POTUS.

Lol this Brazile email. If your favored candidate can't figure out there might be a lead poisoning issue in Flint fucking Michigan

"On the math test on Tuesday, there will be a question about numbers"

little oppo is my penis' nickname. I release the oppo e'ry night if you know what I'm sayin ayooooooo /s

Edit The Oppo Inside Me by Tobias Rodham Funke
Seriously. She is a total dumbass. Like no one even solicited her help from Clinton campaign.

thebloo

Typical Rubio.

You know what? I hope he wins the Senate, as long as it remains blue. I hope he gets his hopes up. I hope he runs in 4 years and goes through the primary. I hope the GoP rallies behind their golden boy and put all their hopes and dreams into his candidacy.

And then I hope he short-circuits on stage while Hillary says "let's dispel with the fiction that Rubio is a real boy".

Chumly

Holy shit, now even Chuck Grassley is on the anti-Comey bandwagon:

I'm even seeing national media here in Mexico with headlines of "FBI accused of violating law to hurt Clinton"
Chuck must be concerned about the FBI having to reveal trumps ties to the Russians before the election "to be fair". Believe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom