• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalizer

Trump matched his all-time high in the LAT tracker update. The last time the number was like this was during the pneumonia fiasco.

It's a crap tracker but the movement can't be totally baseless. If he gets some better numbers from IBD/TIPP and ABC he could be leading the RCP average.

I hope you're not seriously worried about a Trump presidency. The only thing "worth" bedwetting over at this point is the Senate.

What's this EV FL exit poll thing?
Does it make the last few days handwringing and quarterbacking even more embarrassing.

If you mean this, then yeah.

Omg what is her campaign doing. Why isn't she living in Florida. She isn't getting as many EVs among black people as the first black President. Because she is so unfavourable among blacks. Or at least the ones that hate her do it with a vengeance. Also she is weak and uninspiring. Something millennials. Something millennials. Wasting time getting moderate votes. 2020 lost already. Piss all over the sheets.

sazzy

Omg what is her campaign doing. Why isn't she living in Florida. She isn't getting as many EVs among black people as the first black President. Because she is so unfavourable among blacks. Or at least the ones that hate her do it with a vengeance. Also she is weak and uninspiring. Something millennials. Something millennials. Wasting time getting moderate votes. 2020 lost already. Piss all over the sheets.

lNQefy.png

Syncytia

Just saw the Taco Bell speech. I'm dying this is amazing. All the stuff on Maddow tonight is just off the wall. "I'll break it off in your ass" might be my new favorite insult but I am interested in what exactly "it" was.

The guy on the left asking the questions (the "host") began a question by saying...

"... I posted a meme yesterday...."

Make memes great again. Has technology gone too far?

CCS

Banned
The guy on the left asking the questions (the "host") began a question by saying...

"... I posted a meme yesterday...."

That's up there with "Let me tell you about this great new product you can make six figures a year selling" as conversation openers that should land you in hell.

requesting thread name change to "Want new polls? Urine luck!" to reflect the fact that 90% of the posts in here take the absence of confidence to ridiculous extremes

Loudninja

From adam, todays schedule

November 2, 2016 Tempe, Arizona Early Vote Rally Hillary Clinton
November 2, 2016 Las Vegas, Nevada Get Out the Vote Hillary Clinton
November 2, 2016 Dubuque, Iowa Get Out the Vote Tim Kaine
November 2, 2016 Des Moines, Iowa Get Out the Vote Tim Kaine, Bill Clinton, & Ben Harper
November 2, 2016 Chapel Hill, North Carolina Early Vote Event President Barack Obama
November 2, 2016 Tampa, Florida Get Out the Vote Vice President Joe Biden
November 2, 2016 West Palm Beach, Florida Get Out the Vote Vice President Joe Biden
November 2, 2016 Kalamazoo, Michigan Get Out the Vote Senator Bernie Sanders
November 2, 2016 Traverse City, Michigan Get Out the Vote Senator Bernie Sanders
November 2, 2016 Milwaukee, Wisconsin Get Out the Vote Senator Bernie Sanders
November 2, 2016 Carson City, Nevada Get Out the Vote Senator Elizabeth Warren
November 2, 2016 Reno, Nevada Get Out the Vote Senator Elizabeth Warren
November 2, 2016 Sioux City, Iowa Early Vote Event Bill Clinton
November 2, 2016 Waterloo, Iowa Early Vote Event Bill Clinton
November 2, 2016 Boulder, Colorado Get Out the Vote Chelsea Clinton
November 2, 2016 Eau Claire, Wisconsin Early Vote Event Chelsea Clinton
November 2, 2016 Oshkosh, Wisconsin Early Vote Event Chelsea Clinton
November 2, 2016 Fort Dodge, Iowa Early Vote Event Anne Holton
November 2, 2016 Trotwood, Ohio Early Vote Event Anne Holton
November 2, 2016 Lima, Ohio Early Vote Event Anne Holton
November 2, 2016 Findlay, Ohio Early Vote Event Anne Holton
November 2, 2016 Toledo, Ohio Early Vote Event Anne Holton
November 2, 2016 Cincinnati, Ohio Get Out The Vote Performance The National

Trump
Miami
Orlando
Pensacola

Pence
Mesa (AZ)
Las Cruces (NM)
Loveland (CO)

Diablos

We only need 50 though.
I want 51. I don't have confidence in Dems to win the special election in fall 2017 for Kaine's seat. Unless they have some other state superstar like Kaine or Warner they can run, which I doubt.

Really hoping we hold NV and pick up IL, WI, PA, NH and then MO and/or NC.

We need a full 2 years to ensure the SCOTUS gets as many Clinton judges as possible.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Dem NV EV lead is narrowing, hopefully Dems pick up pace again to keep it at +6-7 before Election Day.

Ralston says it's basically where it was in 2012. 50,000 vote wall.

I think there is cause for some EV hopium! With Florida and NC turning around big league. I wonder how far we can get ahead of 2012.

andthebeatgoeson

I stopped watching CNN completely. I say this as a person that was watching them daily. Until they move on from their email agenda, or until they can show Hillary committed a crime and it's worth covering, I'm not interested in watching their channel. The Trump surrogates were bad enough, but at the very least, I could see the point of them. This is just too much though. I wish more people would tune them out. Might give them a hint.
Hi five. I stopped watching them last year. Can't stand Lemon, their other tactics.

Removed their bookmark. I just go to other sources. The guardian, huff post (which has its own problems) and the Atlantic cover things for me. Msnbc for TV.

Measley

How can people continue to care about this fucking personal email server? It's such bullshit too considering they never once mention the fact the Bush administration "lost" millions of emails.

I just don't give a shit about emails anymore, I'm so tired of hearing about them, and continue to be appalled it's a legit line of attack for some people.

Honestly, I think most people don't give a shit about the emails.

Merely based on my personal observations, Trump (and his campaign's) clear contempt of women and minorities is far more negative to most people.

AniHawk

Merely based on my personal observations, Trump (and his campaign's) clear contempt of women and minorities is far more negative to most people.

i think people do care: la times has hillary down by five points and 538 polls plus has her under a 70%, a freefall of over 10 points over the last week.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I want 51. I don't have confidence in Dems to win the special election in fall 2017 for Kaine's seat. Unless they have some other state superstar like Kaine or Warner they can run, which I doubt.

Really hoping we hold NV and pick up IL, WI, PA, NH and then MO and/or NC.

We need a full 2 years to ensure the SCOTUS gets as many Clinton judges as possible.

Yeah, given Democratic turn out rates for non-presidential elections, I have no confidence in a 50-50 to hold, especially in a relatively tight race like Virginia. It's probably 51-49 or bust, if we're being realistic.

Y2Kev

i think people do care: la times has hillary down by five points and 538 polls plus has her under a 70%, a freefall of over 10 points over the last week.

Phantom swings! Seriously, if partisans just get demoralized when bad news hits, it does kinda make everything make more sense. But the lack of general polling in general is somewhat of an issue.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Phantom swings! Seriously, if partisans just get demoralized when bad news hits, it does kinda make everything make more sense. But the lack of general polling in general is somewhat of an issue.

You can have one bad poll now and one bad poll in a few days, or you can have one good poll in a few days.

This is like that test they do on small children where they offer them one cookie now or six cookies later, and children can't grasp the concept of delayed gratification until six years old or something. We are that five year old who wants to take the cookie and run.

In rural Georgia, the Trump supporters here only seem to care about the Nationalism part of Trump's campaign. "Deport the arabs and mexicans", build the wall, reverse gay marriage, and throw Hillary in prison. They don't care that Trump would fuck everything up. Or that he has no good plans for any of his ideas.

Y2Kev

You can have one bad poll now and one bad poll in a few days, or you can have one good poll in a few days.

This is like that test they do on small children where they offer them one cookie now or six cookies later, and children can't grasp the concept of delayed gratification until six years old or something. We are that five year old who wants to take the cookie and run.

So what are you saying about the cookie

Is it a chocolate chip cookie

ABC tied at 46

And Bloomberg made some dopey independent poll that I'm trying hard to care about

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 31m31 minutes ago
You can change your vote in six states. So, now that you see that Hillary was a big mistake, change your vote to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

DO IT FOLKS

chadskin

cookie-monster-theif250x250.jpg

How can people continue to care about this fucking personal email server? It's such bullshit too considering they never once mention the fact the Bush administration "lost" millions of emails.

I just don't give a shit about emails anymore, I'm so tired of hearing about them, and continue to be appalled it's a legit line of attack for some people.
You know what's funny about the Bush emails? Obama's administration and the Democrats should have prosecuted but just decided not to.

Diablos

Not sure if serious.

Fuuuck we need to hold NV and pick up 5 for 51 why was I thinking 4 😕

I think I'm subconsciously used to OH being in the bag for a Senate race when there is a Pres election.

Boke1879

Why is there such an enormous difference?

While the GOP endorses him and will vote for him. They won't campaign for him. That tells you everything. They want to be associated with him just enough to not draw the ire of his base but not too much because once he loses they are going to blame him for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom