• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sazzy

Gee it can't be that bad-

Oh.

yep...

YzaW1f.png

Aw, don't be mean to that poor baby. Though the real Ted Cruz might not admit this, that baby didn't choose the lifestyle of looking like Ted Cruz. He was just born that way.

royalan

So I guess we had to stop all the "bedwetting" about the head of the FBI being a partisan moron OK with putting his finger on the scale to make room for the all-important..shading an infant's looks.

Wtf...

In PA? I'm I missing something here? I thought this was for sure A Dem state.
PA doesnt have early voting technically. They have very strict absentee voting:

You must meet one of the following requirements to vote by mail:

Be in the military
Spouses and dependent children of individuals in the military who will be away from home on Election Day, Nov 8
Members of the Merchant Marine and their spouses and dependent children who will be away from home on Election Day, Nov 8
Members of a religious or welfare group who are serving with the armed forces and their spouses and dependent children who will be away on Election Day, Nov 8
An individual who will be away from home on Election Day, Nov 8, because of his or her business or occupation
A qualified war veteran who is bedridden or hospitalized due to illness or disability and is away from home on Election Day, Nov 8
A person who can’t vote in person because of illness or disability
A spouse or dependent child of a person employed by Pennsylvania or the federal government who is away from home on Election Day, Nov 8
A county employee whose Election Day duties will prevent him or her from voting
A person who can’t go to a voting location on Election Day, Nov 8 because of a religious holiday

In PA? I'm I missing something here? I thought this was for sure A Dem state.

Because it's not actually early voting but only absentee if you have an excuse for not being able to get to the polls on election day. This means it's not a good representation of the entire voting public and probably skews towards the elderly.

Apparently there's some Hydra-esque rebellion going on at the FBI at the moment, oh wait nvm I'm reading Bill Mitchell's twitter.

Edit: lmao and now Trump is saying that at his rally too!

Today I woke up and remembered that Trump is about to make it to election day without releasing even a single year of taxes. That is also without providing a single shred of evidence that he is under audit. This is about to become the new normal.

Can we get one Republican asked the question "so, you believe having a private email server isn't bad as sexually assaulting dozens of women?"

Can we get one Senate candidate asked this question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom