• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Adam explain to me the FL early voting thing. Are we behind because we are always behind with vote by mail or are the Cunton armies fading given this latest explosive surprise bombshell roiling jolt.

sazzy

s3aRjH.png

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
It's fucked up how the 24 hour news cycle can magically make non-news so consequential.
I think the nightly news is far more damaging. Nobody really watches CNN microcoverage except for people who are already keyed in. And no one reads. But the nightly news is pretty important. And definitely lost that cycle yesterday.

Remember the Pussy tape was nonstop for 72 hrs and it didn't even hurt him...

Zukkoyaki

is there even any chance of him winning colorado
Highly unlikely. Poll aggregates have Clinton +7-8 there and her campaign never ordered any ads there, still haven't even with money to burn.

Colorado is a swing state in the way that Pennsylvania is a swing state.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
I think the nightly news is far more damaging. Nobody really watches CNN microcoverage except for people who are already keyed in. And no one reads. But the nightly news is pretty important. And definitely lost that cycle yesterday.

Remember the Pussy tape was nonstop for 72 hrs and it didn't even hurt him...

I wouldn't say that, guy went down by double digits after that tape.

Oops sorry for back to back posting :/

Trump: "She bleached, which nobody does, because it's so expensive" Bleachbit is free...

https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/792428636255191040

Trump somehow has even less understanding of the email stuff than everyone else because he doesn't know what emails are.

Trump literally thinks that Hillary put all of her emails in boxes and then poured bleach onto them.

We should really talk more about how fucking insane his understanding of technology and The Cyber is.

kevin1025

Banned

Trump somehow has even less understanding of the email stuff than everyone else because he doesn't know what emails are.

Trump literally thinks that Hillary put all of her emails in boxes and then poured bleach onto them.

We should really talk more about how fucking insane his understanding of technology and The Cyber is.

For a while I thought Trump was trying to paint a picture of Hillary in her basement smashing phones and pouring bleach all over the "crime scene" to fire his people up.

Then I realized nope, he meant it literally.

Parshias7

Looking up Bleachbit brought me to this gem: https://www.bleachbit.org/cloth-or-something

rjinaz

heh and we're supposed to believe that Trump wouldn't make the same kind of security mistakes when he doesn't even know what the hell he is talking about. Get off your high horse Trump.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Hillary just arrived in Florida. On Tarmac. Huma is missing :(

Huma is probably still bashing her head against a wall somewhere.

Given how tight the two of them have been for a huge number of years there's no way she's not getting a spot in the administration.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Highly unlikely. Poll aggregates have Clinton +7-8 there and her campaign never ordered any ads there, still haven't even with money to burn.

Colorado is a swing state in the way that Pennsylvania is a swing state.

There was some ad buy in Colorado recently. I saw one yesterday, and it was a Clinton ad, not a super pac.

Adam explain to me the FL early voting thing. Are we behind because we are always behind with vote by mail or are the Cunton armies fading given this latest explosive surprise bombshell roiling jolt.
Florida is looking good, in my opinion. (And I'm an expert online!) We are continuing to win the I-4 corridor, including Polk County which...isinsane to me. We also , somehow, have a lead in Duval.

While the D/R split looks fairly even, the important thing is that Hispanic voters make up a disproportionate share of the no party people. I think it's like 24-25%. So, I feel good about Florida.

I can't believe Steve Bannon hasn't been able to communicate to Trump that Hillary did not store her emails in boxes and didn't actually pour bleach onto them.

David Fahrenthold ‏@Fahrenthold 4m4 minutes ago
Stand by for a new story about @realdonaldtrump...

David Fahrenthold ‏@Fahrenthold 2m2 minutes ago
First, though, take a look at this picture of @realdonaldtrump and Giuliani doing the Macarena. It will be important later.

kevin1025

Banned

First, though, take a look at this picture of @realdonaldtrump and Giuliani doing the Macarena. It will be important later.

If he screwed over a children's charity but still showed up...

iavi

I have a feeling this'll be nothing, but I hope it's something

rjinaz

He said worse. Something to the effect of "all the media will be dead in ratings after this election. They will be dead. They will be DEAD. THEY WILL BE DEAD." Besides accepting that his defeat is inevitable, that repetition struck to me.

Dude is so narcissistic he's doesn't believe the world carries on unless he's there.

He used Trump charity money on personal dance lessons and these were the fruits.

Joeytj

Banned

Fahrenthold is the only one left with real credibility when it comes to oppo, but the rule of "real damaging stuff isn't announced" still stands, even in his case.

This won't be anything big.
I hope I'm wrong.

On that note, the media has changed headlines from "BOMBSHELL" to the fact that the DOJ and others warned Comey not to release the letter, but most are still not clarifying that the FBI isn't reopening anything, this isn't a big deal, they're not even emails from Hillary or to Hillary and might even be duplicates of others.

Them reporting that the DOJ didn't want the letter out just makes it look like they were protecting Hillary. Ugh.

Hillary did it better

lyrick

Fahrenthold is the only one left with real credibility when it comes to oppo, but the rule of "real damaging stuff isn't announced" still stands, even in his case.

This won't be anything big.
I hope I'm wrong.

Isn't this going to be the epic conclusion of how Trump claimed he made Mega Donations to Charities, but actually made very little to none? It may also contain some evidence of clear violations by the Trump Organization.

witness

In line to see Hillary in Daytona! Had no idea this was happening until about 2 hours ago when my wife and I were at lunch. Hoping to get in because we really wanted to see her....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom