• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT14| Attention NV shoppers, democracy is on sale in aisle 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This story looks like it was a ridiculously huge amount of work by Fahrenthold.
i feel like it would've been a bigger story back in august or earlier. he was busy getting it ready back then though which sucks. even if it doesn't hit it big for the WaPo, they're definitely getting a Pulitzer out of this.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Why don't you go to a people doctor?
It's Obamacare. We can't afford regular healthcare and I'm a real millionaire.

Let's review states:

Pa: losing, full of email caring voters
Nc: doing worse than last time where we lost with no hope at all of pickup
Nv: worse than last year. Footage of Cortez masts crying has leaked onto the Internet.
Fl: losing and giving up ground every day.

North Carolina looks really bad. Florida's looking like a lost cause. We'll barely hold Virginia and Nevada is gone for Democrats forever. Really bad.
All of you can eat a bucket of d$:ks. I'm over here shaking like I need a crackpipe. I got the bubble guts and now have to take a crap because of you guys trolling.

Fox318

dQW3h2L.jpg

Rf6XNO0.jpg

0Trv7dX.jpg

Loudninja

lol he responded after the article

David Fahrenthold ‏@Fahrenthold 3m3 minutes ago
1/Interesting! After not responding to Q's for days, Trump spox @borisep sent a statement 5 mins after story posted....

2/Statement said @realDonaldTrump has donated "Tens of milliions" from own pocket. But no details, and no proof. I've asked for both...

3/I'll update you when I get those details.

4/I mean, @realDonaldTrump & @BorisEP wouldn't say that sort of thing -- at this point -- if they didn't have details to back it up.

Right?

She needs to stop by NY too. I know the polls show her ahead there. But Trump said this in September:

It makes me wonder if he has internal polls that show NY is much closer than we think. And if you consider the Brexit effect, it could be very shocking there.
Is this a joke or are you serious? Out with it!

For some reason, I just have a hard time imagining James Comey wants Donald Trump to be president.

He doesn't. This is a guy who is probably default government Republican and also exactly the kind of guy who would be super pissed at a Secretary of State for being lax and privilege-y about email protocols.

LOCK

Voted today in NC. My early voting site opened for the first time today. The hours and availability should be criminal, since I live in a college town you can guess why our EV sites hours were reduced. Got there early but still had to wait two hours to vote.

+3 for Hillary/Cooper/Ross

shiba5

i feel like it would've been a bigger story back in august or earlier. he was busy getting it ready back then though which sucks. even if it doesn't hit it big for the WaPo, they're definitely getting a Pulitzer out of this.

I can't decide between this or the guy from Mother Jones who went undercover to expose private prisons. They both deserve it.

Y2Kev

A review of further states:

WI: Winning, but if we weren't winning it'd just be so bad
MI: Trump is going there next week because we are about to lose
AZ: Losing, need this to win
GA: Losing despite much hubbub from liberals

Joeytj

Banned
Hillary is going all in against Comey, repeating that it's irresponsible to put out that vague letter days before the election, and unprecedented. But she doesn't seem angry actually, lol, she looks confident this is all bullshit and that it's nothing.

EDIT: The Human Rights Campaign revoked its endorsement of Mark Kirk, because of his racist comments against Duckworth. LOL, I had forgotten those fools endorsed the Republican in the race instead of the Democrat, for stupid "bipartisanship" reasons. What did they expect?

smurfx

get some go again

starting this monday can we ban troll posts?

Hillary is going all in against Comey, repeating that it's irresponsible to put out that vague letter days before the election, and unprecedented. But she doesn't seem angry actually, lol, she looks confident this is all bullshit and that it's nothing.

Like was said before, Huma knows what is on that account. You can always tell when Hillary is off-step because she's not really sure what everyone is mad about and is being super cautious, ha ha.

Shit, Georgia is a solid Blue state. We lose that its over :(

She needs to stop by NY too. I know the polls show her ahead there. But Trump said this in September:

It makes me wonder if he has internal polls that show NY is much closer than we think. And if you consider the Brexit effect, it could be very shocking there.

Are you being serious?

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
What are the chances that Trump organises himself a fake inauguration, and we end up like having a Pope and an Anti-pope?

Y2Kev

Just a disaster, everything is spinning out of control.

Also Shit Nate needs to add some Emerson.

What are the chances that Trump organises himself a fake inauguration, and we end up like having a Pope and an Anti-pope?

Are you not seeing the CNN headlines? He will have a real inauguration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom